7700k gets 10fps more than 6700k in any game. Ayymd said they aim at competing with Broadwell...

7700k gets 10fps more than 6700k in any game. Ayymd said they aim at competing with Broadwell, not even Skylake which gets DESTROYED by Kaby Lake.

Ayymd BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/350637/intel-core-i7-7700k-kaby-lake-processor-overclocked-to-7ghz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stupid Sup Forumsirgin

Not playing gayms, just proving a point. Ayymd doesn't stand a chance against based Intel.

It's clocked 10% higher.
It's around 8% faster.

whowudathought

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

DIE AMD CANCER FUCKING DIE

it has a higher base clock speed
clock for clock, there's no difference, and if you aren't overclocking a K processor you should probably kill yourself

Look at clock per clock benchmark the 7700k still wins. It can also overclock higher

Yes there is, not as much but still around 5 fps with the same clocks and kaby lake can overclock more

like clockwork

>amd lost before even releasing their poop
What a shocker

Should I wait for Rayzen or just buy the 7700k?

wait for ryzen

if the 7700k is so great then why does it costs just 10 yuros more than my current 4790k?

Amd themselves said their CPOO will be weaker than Skylake, don't waste time

Most of what you said is wrong

Ayymd denial is hard

pcmag.com/news/350637/intel-core-i7-7700k-kaby-lake-processor-overclocked-to-7ghz

>people said the speed of deditated wam doesn't change anything

That's the part I wasn't sure of so I said most. The rest is wrong though

Clock/Clock difference between the two is within 0-1% or within margin of error.

Are u dum?

You cherrypicked the smallest difference and still, 2.5 fps is a lot, especially under 60fps.

>comparing cpu's at different clock speeds
Ishiggy

>waah it's not fair to compare the 1080 to the 480 because it has lower clock

It can go higher idiot, that's what you will be using it at.

Its the same scene

b8 shop

>2.5 fps is a lot
It's not. 10FPS difference is easy to spot but 2.5FPS difference is audiophile-tier placebo.

>especially under 60fps
>implying a build with i7 ever goes under 60FPS

Fake

The 6700k might go under 60, especially in 4k

Here's my i5-6400 @ 4.5 Ghz

Your 4 cores are almost as fast as one Kaby Lake core

And what difference are 2 and a half frame going to make?
The "slightly more fluid, I think" difference is modern mysticism and wankery.

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

????

Going from 57.5 fps to 60fps is a game changer
Pajeet lost his shit again

w-what

Ayymd drivers be like

>6700k being the bottleneck at 4K and not the GPU
Ayy lmao

6700k paired with titan xp maxed out settings (16x anti aliasing, frame scaling) drops below 60. 7700k paired with the same gpu and settings doesn't

Ur dum m8.

Not all games are GPU taxing. Many games are CPU taxing, like RTS/Civ series/etc

In crysis 3 4k

I said CPU not GPU you troglodyte

At same clockspeeds?

Only way to solve this issue is a blind test of both systems. See if one could actually tell the difference between 58 vs 60fps. Audiophile tier bullshit in this thread.

No, if you try to get the 6700k to 5ghz your house will catch fire

Op's picture isn't at oc'd clock speeds though, it's stock speeds.

At 4.5 ghz, theres no way a 6700k will bottleneck, especially not at higher resolutions

>CPU taxing
>on a 4c/8t CPU

that's pajeet developers, not a CPU bottleneck

7700k is a shit cpu

the same IPC of skylake but with even higher TDP

who the fuck would keep a k CPU on stock clocks anyway?

The benchmarks say otherwise

So show the differences of both oc'd, you'll see the difference is negligible

It's over 2.5 fps

you can clock a 6600k 10% higher too.

>implying I'm OP

>4c8t means infinite CPU resources
Might as well pack up those 6c12t and 8c16t CPU cause they're useless now.

pls no bully

Show it

what benchmarks?

Took me a second to recognise the copypasta. When I did, I must admit I had myself a good little angry tirade. I typically don't find 'Internet copypastas' especially annoying or angering, in fact it took me years to stop appreciating the classic 'Navy SEAL' copypasta. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in more traditional forms of humour, a little bit of an injection of real comedy in this world full of 'irony' and 'dankness'. Ironically bad jokes are still bad jokes people - NEWSFLASH. This is a bang up unoriginal job, and I hope to see much, much less of you in the future.

nice projecting faggot

I'm simply stating that if you get shit performance *in games* with an i7, the problem isn't with the CPU. It's either you were too cheap of a faggot to get a decent GPU or the game was programmed in India.

Ur dum m8. The benchmark is @ stock settings. 7700K had 10% OC, this is where the difference is shown.

On the same clock per clock benchmark, there is 0% difference.

See

Same clock and the 7700k still gets 2.5 fps more

And you're wrong, CPU bottle necks were always a thing with large scale unit counts and action counts. RTS genre is the most notorious bunch where CPU bogs down when you have too many unit. Not even quad 1080 can fix that.

1% difference, margin of error.

Wow a whole 2.5 fps totally mind blowing

Nice try, rajeesh. This is AMD board.

57.5 vs 60 fps is game changing

If you don't play games why do you shill intel/amd ? Do a benchmark in compiler performance not on games you will see that Intel kinda controls the compiler , games strongly depend on GPU to get the frame-rate.

Stop shitposting.

Show proof

Nice try Rajeet, amd is a literal poo in loo corporation

The IPC gain of about 4% between Haswell and Skylake (which includes Kaby Lake) is indistinguishable. Any large FPS gains you see is due to the faster DDR4 RAM.

>Not even quad 1080 can fix that.
Yes, I'm aware. That's why I mentioned the second alternative: pajeet programmers that can't into multithreading.

>t.gametoddler

it's the other way around

man i legit wish i shat out bitcoins

Intel Aviv is leaking again

The issue isn't pajeet programmers, but rather multithreading is not efficient as it is currently implemented.

This is why you see huge diminishing returns in most games. When people say "i5 is just as good as i7" they are talking about how 4 cores hit the plateau for most games.

Its actually the opposite case for the CPU intensive games where i5 and i7 shows the difference given huge number of computation required for large scale RTS.

TL;DR Stop posting dumb shit.

4 core cpus are cancer, I agree

btfo

>@ 1.61 GHz

Can I use the 7700k with Windows 10?

Yes

>multithreading is not efficient as it is currently implemented

Elaborate, please.

Fuck off to with this shitty propaganda.

Can I use Windows 7?

>Captura de
>de
>>spic opinion
Dropped

Yes.

7700k has worse performance than 6700k but heats even more

what a fail cpu lmao

BUILD WALL

I can't wait to get an 8 core box this summer. I really couldn't care less about which CPU gets 2.5fps better. Being to run multiple OSs and systems at the same time is going to be awesome. Fuck Intel and their 4 core mentality.

damage control :^)

I cant find my USB drivers, along with the iGpu. Can you link me to where these vital drivers are?

>look ma, i can run 8 instances of ubuntu
>thats nice user

>what is 6900k

>1100 burger tokens
I'll pass.