I was messing around with my PBX system and I made a playlist you can dial into for vaporwave. How does it sound?

I was messing around with my PBX system and I made a playlist you can dial into for vaporwave. How does it sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_rKk6MY4KizICuCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds bretty gud user

do you have a website or some shit that shows the current song?

Not yet, I'm designing a website for it, it's actually a telephone network I made for my friends so we can call each other, like if you dial 701 it'll call me lol, I'm designing the website at topkeks dot us but for now it's just the admin panel for the telephone network

Now this is cool. Wish Sup Forums had more things like this. As for the number, not amerifat so i wont call that shit

Thanks mate! I'm gonna try to automate registration so people can get an extension on my little network and people can call each other or dial out from the usa

nice memes user

4 wot iz pvrpose? iz dis VoIP tehlefon?
i can haz dile frum eenterneht?

So how does it work exactly? Do you all need to be connected to it or does it just work over regular phone lines?

sounds breddy gud op XX--DD

It's so wherever you are on the planet, you can talk to people wherever they are. Imagine you are here in the US but your mom is in Germany, you can call this number and dial her extension, let's say 701 which is me, and it'll ring her phone if she has her client online. Boom boom now you can talk about beer and stuff

It is a hybrid system, for example my extension 701 is connected to my telephone which is connected to the server via internet. But my server also has a gateway to the "real telephone network" so to say that will let you access mine, so you can call me via the real world number and I can dial out from my network and call you

Oh ok. Very cool.

I'm guessing you do this for a living as well?
This a great way to keep you skills sharp, but it's time to level up. Instead of a website, consider building a dial-up BBS instead. There are still a number of BBS packages that will accommodate access via both IP, and dial-up.
I await your next thread making the grand announcement. Sup Forums needs a good old-fasioned BBS to funpost in.

No lol I check people in on cruises, but that sounds really interesting, I'll see if I work on that today

What hardware are you using for a server, OP?

>hello wildcats

Hey, bb

Digital ocean vps with Ubuntu running asterisk and FreePBX

I just dialed that shit (had to use a free VoIP service, not an Amerifat), so far this network seems pretty cool, can't wait to see it getting expanded in the future.

Thanks for the love guys, keep on checking in because I'm gonna have a registration page so anyone can use it soon!

Yeah, I was the bloke with the British accent by the way.

Ello mate haha

ello me matey, huehuehue

You from Miami user?

OP, is that number a local number you're using or just a shell number?

He told me that he used a Google Voice number, because fuck paying for one.

Yessir

Haha nice, same here.

It's my local Google voice number, it's always getting blown with spam so I decided to make it go to good use lol

What do you do at the port?

Ayy where from?

Hialeah

Check people onto cruises

Sweetwater here lol

How much does your vps service cost you? who's your provider?

Redlands fag here. Are the cops up there as bad as people say they are?

Cool, I bet a bunch of shit goes down, as far as people sneaking shit in.

What have you heard? You can see quite a few around but they aren't bad.

Holy shit, I actually called it. It is legit funny.
Also, MIAMI 305/786 WOOT WOOT

I always hear about how the Hialeah cops always pull people over for bullshit reasons, like rolling 1 mph over a stop sign, and how they're always aggressive in trying to ticket/arrest people. I also hear that they're pretty corrupt. I've had bad experiences with Beach cops and Homestead police, and I wanted to know if the situation was the same over there.

They're all gay IMO lol they don't really like me
Digital ocean, I pay 10 dollars for 1gb ram and 20 GB ssd.
Lol thanksss

Check this out, people always try to break in via brute force.

Call me by dialing 701 lol

take it to the next level
Do a pick your own adventure phone line!

Never had a problem. Also most police around the US are corrupt anyways.

Allapatta (I never spell it correctly)

Sup Forums meetup when?
Bring the dankpads to a Starbucks (say, Miami Gardens, off of Okeechobee and E 4th in Hialeah)
Take it over?

the five seconds I spent calling from canada were pretty great

You know what that sounds like a really cool idea

I'm down.

52 Curtiss Pkwy, Miami, FL 33166

This one

Side note: they have really fucking good wifi.
Like, really fucking good

They say it is provided by Google

Meet-up when guys?
Cause I'll be in that area later today.

Damn, I used to go to middle school around there.

If there's a meetup, I can't go today. I have a shitty wagecuck job that I have to go to. I could plan for the future, though.

I have a shitty wage cuck job too.
I just happen to have weekends off.

Trying to get a different job that pays more.
$12/hr doesn't pay the bills

Shieeet let me make an IRC so we can talk on it and plan this lol

How call?

Be my guest, I usually just use Telegram for shit cause I'm a lazy fag

Or Discord

>not xmpp muc

OP might do that later, but FIRST, he's gonna hook up that BBS for us. Door games would be simpler and easy to implement. Right, OP?

Either or.
Choose your communication method and post a link or whatever
Is it usable on Android is the question.
I eat a lot of shit at work, but I can't have my own laptop there

Yes. Assuming you have F-Droid installed, install the Conversations application.

Miami faggits on telegram until I make the IRC lol t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_rKk6MY4KizICuCQ

Well then. After our friend picks out the communication method of choice, I shall download the one he so chooses, and go from there.

And I do have F-Droid. Clover is only available on there, and I refuse to use the alternatives

ded group. Also, who is the cross dresser?

Op, and that's my ex. Lol

post nudes

>telegram
I don't want to use my real phone number for this shit.

Is this one of those meme trap phone numbers that charge you $49.95 per minute?

U scared boi?

This is Sup Forums, what did (You) expect?

So does everyone have a chat or did they all fuck off? I joined the Telegram and there's only 3 people here.