All Hackers Alert!!!! Major Net Comprimization!!!!

On Friday Jan. 13th I began to notice ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Attacks coming in on my personal network. I kept researching and tracking and this is an Extremely Dangerous Attack. I keep finding the hack in Windstream Networks but have found it just about everywhere in my town. Even at the POLICE STATION!!! No one is safe. Use xArp in Windows 7,8Etc. to track him. Netcut will not work!!! I'm tracking and containing him from attacking me but I need help!!! I cant protect the internet alone!!! Anonymous where are you!! In any case the ENTIRE NET could be compromised so get off your asses and quit talking about useless tech specs (Debian Sucks By the Way and Apple can suck a Dick). Everything is hackable believe me. If someone could get on the deep web and post this as well I think it would help. Good Luck to everyone out there we are under ATTACK!!!!!!!

you have to be 18 in order to post here, bud

I'm well over 18 fuckhead. If that's all your worried about in this post than your a huge fucking moron!!! Let people who actually matter read this and fuck off!!!

this isn't your personal army lol

Evidence or GTFO.

just hacked them
I also sent you all their info
check your Sup Forums PMs

Install gentoo you fat fuck, stop spreading lies

is this the new meme?
it seems b-tier

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE Sup Forums

Get off of this board you idiot. Nobody needs these threads. It is not even funny.

You are fucking retarded

omg should i use windows defender? will windows protect me?

Is this legit? I noticed it too, I'm not kidding.

Anyone can share more info/stop shitposting?

I'm on it, OP. I've been on it since I read your post 45 mins ago. You're right, this guy is no ordinary hacker. I think there might be more than one.

I tried to stop him from behind a dozen proxies but he identified me. My network is under heavy attack. I don't know if I'll be able to stop him.

Anyone reading this, OP is not lying. This is fucking serious. The Internet is in danger. We all need to unite against this guy. Stop what you're doing right now, stop arguing about distros (Debian is the best, OP is wrong) and let's fucking save the Internet.

Apple sucks but let's be honest macbook pros are GOAT

*Pushes glasses up*
Heh... sorry, Op. You were the test region for my new project.
*Stands up*
It's a shame you won't be able to stop me when I go global.
*smirks*
You can't even warn your little friends on here. I've hacked everyone in this thread.
*folds arms*
It's over, user. Heh heh.

psshh... you're no match for marshviperX, kiddo
*tips katana*

arp (address resolution protocol) is a layer 2 protocol and can't cross routing borders
its function is to map mac adresses to ip adresses. every packet your pc sends out needs mac and ip addressing, the destination mac adress will be either the mac adress of the gateway (your router) or of the other pc (if on the same LAN). if the pc doesnt know yet which mac to fill in for ip X.X.X.X, it will send out an arp request for X.X.X.X and the device with this ip will reply with it's mac adress in it's source mac adress field.

an arp attack (or arp spoofing) would be a rogue device that answers arp requests not destined for it. if it manages to install itself in the arp table of the pcs as the mac adress of the gateway, all outgoing traffic will be sent to you and you can Man-in-the-Middle.
note, however, that you need to be on the local (=L2) network to perform this.

>If someone could get on the deep web and post this

sooo...your gonna stop a hacker thats taking over the country (from what i can make out of your waffling bullshit),but you dont know how to access the dark net..gtfo kid!!

This is 0,5/10 low quality bait.
This makes me sad.

add a PERM arp entry for your gw/dns box on boot.

dark net -> illegal stuff, like markets and stuff

deep web -> anything u dont want google to find, like my college email server

I am writing to give an update on the methods and footprints of a major net attack under way as we speak. Read earlier posts under the same headline for early details. What I've been able to observe over the past four days is high level ARP attacks as well as router and modem attacks using IP spoofing. What I can piece together is that their is a major effort underway to imitate and funnel network activity through one or many different computers. Every hotspot I went to in my town was infiltrated showing different signs of hacking activity. There are a few different ways of noticing activity related to this hack. As I mentioned there is the ARP attacks and IP spoofing of the modem and then other devices in networks from cpus to printers and tablets but the most obvious and easiest way to detect him is to check your channel interference and you will notice and immediate decrease in channel strength. If you see this disconnect immediately he's got you. It also impacts other channels on either end in an arrowhead fashion and this footprint is the easiest to see in real time. As I mentioned earlier xArp in windows can alert but not stop the attacks and netcut is just as useless. There is a major attack underway and my whole town is compromised and I doubt this is local to my area. I know there are a lot of gifted individuals out there and this requires there attention immediately. If someone could repost this on known ethical hacker .onion sites it may help. Those who know what I'm talking about please take action on this aspect immediately. All my traffic is compromised and I'm having trouble even getting this message out. He's trying to shut me DOWN!!! This is not a joke check your networks now. I will continue to post any changes and further observations I have. Good luck everyone. Were all in the deep web now.

I am writing to give an update on the methods and footprints of a major net attack under way as we speak. Read earlier posts under the same headline for early details. What I've been able to observe over the past four days is high level ARP attacks as well as router and modem attacks using IP spoofing. What I can piece together is that their is a major effort underway to imitate and funnel network activity through one or many different computers. Every hotspot I went to in my town was infiltrated showing different signs of hacking activity. There are a few different ways of noticing activity related to this hack. As I mentioned there is the ARP attacks and IP spoofing of the modem and then other devices in networks from cpus to printers and tablets but the most obvious and easiest way to detect him is to check your channel interference and you will notice and immediate decrease in channel strength. If you see this disconnect immediately he's got you. It also impacts other channels on either end in an arrowhead fashion and this footprint is the easiest to see in real time. As I mentioned earlier xArp in windows can alert but not stop the attacks and netcut is just as useless. There is a major attack underway and my whole town is compromised and I doubt this is local to my area. I know there are a lot of gifted individuals out there and this requires there attention immediately. If someone could repost this on known ethical hacker .onion sites it may help. Those who know what I'm talking about please take action on this aspect immediately. All my traffic is compromised and I'm having trouble even getting this message out. He's trying to shut me DOWN!!! This is not a joke check your networks now. I will continue to post any changes and further observations I have. Good luck everyone. Were all in the deep web now.

>not Russians
fakers

ARP attacks are LAN-wide. Either you are in a shitty network or a source of the attack.

>uses logic
>LOL UR RETARDED IT SAYS SO IN MY "HOW TO ARGUE ON THE INTERNET 4 RETARDZ" BOOK
haha ok

I'm writing this because I'm noticing no one is taking this attack seriously. I've tried my best to help Sup Forums tech users because I have a deep love for the tech community and thought you to be inventive and creative users interested in protecting your safety but I can see this is not the case. This is a real attack! If you don't believe me or your not seeing it consider yourself lucky or stupid either way. Good luck than I tried to warn you. If your reading this and you can see it repost this in order to bring attention to the matter. I'm sure there are other more capable and inventive users elsewhere. Good luck Sup Forums. Your screwed!!!

*teleports behind you*
Pssh, nothing personal, kid.

>Get off of this board you idiot. Nobody needs these threads. It is not even funny.

t. A pinkman fan

The only thing under attack is your own brain against itself OP: look for psychiatric help ASAP.

Пoчeмy вы пeдики RPing нa / г /?

Once my isp was shitty and i poisoned entire neighborhood with ARP, it was awesome to strip down https from facebook and gmail and other pw protected social stuff...ahh great time

i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.

Пoтoмy чтo мaть твoю eбaл.

Thanks for the warning user! Unfortunately I am a noob, but I really like to help in any way. What can I do?

> ARP
>WAN/MAN

pick one

>uses capital letters mid-sentence all over
>debian sucks
>using windows
>doesn't know how to reply

Just kill yourself.

>If someone could get on the deep web and post it as well I think it would help

Please let this be b8

I am too old for this shit

*closes door and leave

>computer blue

newfag

op is clearly trolling (and let's be honest, probably high) and the people getting mad about it are, by definition, being trolled.

smarten up you dummies *tips fedora*

Actually OP is just underage, which you can clearly tell from the way he's talking.
*tips tiny dick fedora*

>Actually OP is just underage, which you can clearly tell from the way he's talking.
Actually there's a chance he's just schizophrenic.

Not mutually exclusive

it's cia niggers.
also why has no one else noticed his dubs following a nien?
clearly this is super serial people need to pay attention to the cia niggers.

this thread needs more temple OS

>captcha
jesus leisure
kek.

If you are still here can I interest you in buying an iPhone?

Definitely stick with APL