You should be able to solve this Sup Forums

You should be able to solve this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_paradox?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 answers would make 25%. But 2 answers are exactly the same so 50%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_paradox?wprov=sfla1

But then it's only 1 answer so it's back to 25%...

0℅ because you can only pick one and 2 answers are the same.

...thats not how it works.
...thats also wrong
that's also wrong.
closest

0%
nice try Kurisu

Roughly 33 percent famo

This, cause 2/4 is obviously 0.33 as anyone knows

50%
You either get it right or you don't.

this.

this gem

Basic probability

There's a 50% chance that the answer is A and D, a 25% chance it's B and 25% chance it's C. The probably of choosing a letter is 1/4. So the probabilty of choosing the correct answer is (.25*.5)+(.25*.5)+(.25*.25)+(.25*.25)=.375

So you have a 37.5% chance of choosing the correct answer

this guy maths

do you understand what multiple choice question means?

We don't have enough information to answer this question. Some of you assume the answer is 25%, some 50%. Both of you can argue your cases and it'd make some sense, but it doesn't matter in the end since we actually don't know what the correct answer is. But we can make assumptions.

m = Assuming A is the correct answer (I said A, not 25%), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.
n = Assuming B is the correct answer (I said B, not 50%), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.
o = Assuming C is the correct answer (I said C, not 0%), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.
p = Assuming D is the correct answer (I said D, not 25%), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.

q = Assuming 25% is the correct answer (I said 25%, not A or D), then we have a 50% chance of being correct.
r = Assuming 50% is the correct answer (I said 50%, not B), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.
s = Assuming 0% is the correct answer (I said 0%, not C), then we have a 25% chance of being correct.

All of these answers are correct, so we can say the set of correct proportions is
let h = {m,n,o,p,r,s} all 25%, so one item
so the set of correct proportions contains {h, q}, {25%, 50%}

But look, we STILL don't know what the correct answer is. This is just the final set from all the different possible combinations of correct answers, it STILL isn't answerable. We have to continue making assumptions.

possible answers = 25%, 50%, 0%
Assume 25% is correct, then we have 50%
Assume 50% is correct, then we have 50%
Assume 0% is correct, then we have 0%

Now say Kurishit says, 25% was correct. Then 50%.
Now say Kurishit says, 50% was correct. Then 50%.
Now say Kurishit says, 0% was correct. Then 0%, we cannot ever logically come to that answer.

So in short, our answer depends on the correct answer, all of you are just making assumptions about the correct answer before answering the question (which can't be answered without knowing the correct answer, which must exist).

1/3

So in short, it isn't logically sound to answer this question under any circumstances without knowing what the correct answer is first.

It's similar to asking: what are the chances that I roll a 2 on a multi-sided die, without telling you how many sides are on the die.

>Assume A is correct
There is a 25% chance that you'll pick A. But if A is correct, then so much be D. Now there's a 50% chance that you'll pick either A or D. 50% != 25%, so wrong.
>Assume B is correct
There is a 25% chance that you'll pick B. 25% != 50% so wrong.
>Assume C is correct
There is a 25% chance that you'll pick B. 25% != 0% so wrong.
>Assume D is correct
See A. Also wrong.

None of the answers are correct. One way to make it so that there is an answer would be to add a fifth option E: 20%, at which point the correct answer would be E.

>at which point the correct answer would be E.
You were correct until this point. Actually, E would also be incorrect since now E is in the set of possible answers, which will then make it seem like another answer is correct. Like you said at first, none of the answers are correct. But this is because we don't know what the correct answer is.

If there are five options, then there's a 20% chance that we'll pick E at random. Therefore E would be a correct answer.

E: I choose Mayuri.