Things Sup Forums states to hate, but secretly wants to have

Things Sup Forums states to hate, but secretly wants to have

>Things Sup Forums states to hate, but secretly wants to have

Guess I would rather have the macbook. It should be enough for mobile usage

I don't know what makes OSX so repulsive for me (Windows XP user here).

That's a sexy combo

genital warts

I would own a Macbook. As long as it was free, and I could run another OS.

Sure. they look good, and are well build.

>wants to have
Already have. Buttblasters and insecurefucks can fuck off.

user Mac is only meant for running macos, and then perhaps having some Virtual Machines to run in the background.

>I could run another OS.
So what's the point of a MacBook? Stick to Loonix and ThinkPads.

now that is the right attitude.
But I seriously hope you didn't go cheap on it, and bought the 15 inch model.

proprietary software

DESKTOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laptop
I can't even understand why you would want an overpriced crapbook instead of a 200€ craptop

Yeah, no.

Fpbp

Three reasons.
1. I like hardware thats work solid, that you rely on
2. MacOS is the best OS there have ever existed, and those that says otherwise don't know shit about what they are talking about
3. Because I don't want to look like a fat useless neckbearded faggot.

yeah, i'd try to try em from a usability POV(never played with them), then sell em.

Stallman is the biggest rl tsundere there have ever existed.
Goes around the work spreading his message about proprietary software being the devils work, but in truth he likes that kind of software. He is just too much of a tsundere to admit defeat to Cook and Gates.

>using LastPass over 1Password on a mac

I have the mid 2015 with highest config

>3. Because I don't want to look like a fat useless neckbearded faggot.
So you are fat neckbeard faggot? Just don't want to look like a thinkshit muh rice useless one?

love

>1. I like hardware thats work solid, that you rely on
How can you have more reliable hardware than the one which has space, heatsink and a good airflow to throw the heat away?
Maybe Apple uses a revolutionnary glue than dissipate heat better than fucking metal and wind. Some say Apple was the most innovative corporation in 2016 so who knows... (it's ironic in case you don't get it)

>2. MacOS is the MOST EYE-CANDY OS there have ever existed, and those that says otherwise don't know shit about what they are talking about
FTFY
doesn't mean it's the better tho

>3. Because I don't want to look like a fat useless neckbearded faggot.
You could had just say that you care a lot about what others think about you instead...

Still waiting for real arguments, something technical or something

but It's not secret

a 3d girlfriend.

;_;

You forgot to add
>picture not related

I would've agreed with you with the 2015 rMBP

this year they've fucked it up

I'd love to get these for free. In my third world Eastern European shithole Apple products are worth even more than in the US, I could sell them and not have to work for the next six months.

>MacOS is the MOST EYE-CANDY OS
>butthurt because macOS actually uses OpenCL and OpenGL to accelerate 2D desktop

That's not Jenny.

delet

Either you work for Apple or your so stupid you shill for free. If you wan Mt to talk about mac then find something technical to talk about for fucks sake.

>butthurt because macOS actually uses OpenCL and OpenGL to accelerate 2D desktop
>2017
>still using opengl for anything

I want a charcoal gf

>six months
What the fuck am I saying, I just checked and the iPhone 7+ alone is like $945, not to mention $3370 for a highest config of MBP 2016, I live for less than $300 a month.

>Using a proprietary password manager

haha wow

Where the fuck do you live? I live in Eastern Europe and they are pretty much on pair with US prices.

>using an old version of a third party password manager
k

Which one does Sup Forums want the most?

>muh loonix does not use OpenGL, never!!!
kek

Also, it actually uses Metal, not OpenGL, Vulkan like API.

2015 MBP, until USB-C becomes the norm.

>2. MacOS is the best OS there have ever existed
According to you, sure.

>tfw wealthy enough to own the full line of apple products

this
15" 16g ram

Still not a better laptop

Coming as a long ThinkPad user and still use ThinkPads, the MBPs from 2012-2015 are God like.

Because OSX is fucking retarded. Absolutely fucking retarded.

Did you know that restarting does not reset the kernel, but shutting down does?
Do you know what happens when you try to plug in a wireless mouse? Well when it works, it works. But when it doesnt it thinks a wireless keyboard is plugged in, and the actual keyboard stops working.
Cant close the lid without it suspending
These cunts have the audacity to call inverted mouse scrolling "natural"
Cant install programs other than from the apple store. yes, you can change these options, but they keep resetting to default after every major OS patch/upgrade

its pretty much this 24/7

So the only good point of the whole OS is that they ripped off vulkan and use it to render that GUI nightmare?
What a feat of strenght, I can't believe a multi-billion company would be able to do that.
Instead of embarrassing yourself any further, can you show me ONE use case where it's mandatory to use macOS?
>inb4 dev apps
it's wrong and you know it

>all that shit
>still no ethernet

>spending money on an objectively inferior product in order to feel superior to other consumers

:^) nice b8

Oh, I know where people like you come from now, you guys are just retarded. Also almost all shit you posted can be disabled and "natural" is for trackpads faggot.

>user Mac is only meant for running macos
>meant for

IDGAF. My property, my rules!

none of these things are true. macs are great

>but they keep resetting to default after every major OS patch/upgrade
wut, never has such problem, what the fuck are you doing

>laptop that requires dongles for everything
>smartphone with locked-down os for babies
I wouldn't take those even if you gave them to me for free.

It's not about property, it's about MacBooks being useless shits with other OSs, specially open source ones.

linux is only free if your time is worthless. no wonder you jobless NEETs love it.

windows isnt even worth discussing. non UNIX OS's are for people that watch youtube videogamers unironically

Everyfuckingtime I come over to my parents they installed some OS upgrade, or new version, and I cant install any app without disabled the app store only feature. Happened like 3 times already.

>t.baby

but its true you cannot close the lid without it suspending unless there is an external display connected and the power cord is plugged in. then it will run clamshell mode.

and no, that dumb 'app' that is supposed to mimic the functionality either doesnt work, or simply puts the machine to sleep and then wakes it up again with the screen closed, effectively making the solution useless

I bet you don't even have a job. :^)

>they're false because I said so!
I personally know 2 of those claims are 100% true.

>IDGAF. My property, my rules!
Sadly that mentality is drifting away from us, some rich retards told you what to think and poor retards accept it without hesitation.
If natural instinct can't protect us anymore, what will? Sad reality we live on.

Pic related had never be that much true than nowadays

top left is my summer chalet in arbaz. get back at me with your summer chalet poorfag

Macbooks have neither the best battery, nor the best performance. iPhones don't have the features I need multiple times a day.
Sadly doesn't exist. 3d ones are too spoiled. And the ones that aren't are illegal.

>1 . 7 G H Z
>.
>7
>
>G
>H
>Z

Holy shit, thats what happens when people who don't actually own or use something talk about it

B-but they have fruity logos!!!11!11!1

looks pretty tiny desu

you should pick a bigger one off google next time :^)

>!!!11!11!1
14 year olds hate macs because they can't afford them, confirmed.
Feel free to reverse image search all day, i didn't post it on my facebook so you won't get any results :) - stay mad poorfag

Amazing opinion, user. Sadly not an argument.

the only person who's mad here is you. stop trying to impress people on the Internet and go make a life for yourself, user. :o)

>paying more for less

>takes pic of house
>don't post it
>this is proof of ownership
Brb taking a photo of the XVIII century small palace close to my house. Who else /monarchy/ here?

Guilty, thats a nice table.

>iPhone
>no untethered jailbreak for the latest version
If I wanted a brick I'd go to home depot.

Stay salt about being a poverty NEET
Macs are paying less for more. My time isn't worthless. Macs just work and provide industry leading performance, weight, and battery
You're aware you cant even go into that region without being a property owner right, kek, poors are hilarious.
BTFO'ing poverty NEETs is so easy it should be illegal

حسنا، أشمد!

>Macs are paying less for more. My time isn't worthless. Macs just work and provide industry leading performance, weight, and battery
False on all claims, the XPS 15 is better on all 3 metrics.
>You're aware you cant even go into that region without being a property owner right, kek, poors are hilarious.
We await proof.

What year are you living in? Even Linux does it.

Really? I never heard about this, do you have a source?

>Buying chinese engineered crap
No thanks, I would be shamed out of my Ski club if I was seen in the clubhouse with some flimsy plastic mobile housefire

Source for what..?

Do you think all DEs work off software rendering? Do you even know how X works?

>Macs are paying less for more. My time isn't worthless. Macs just work and provide industry leading performance, weight, and battery
This nigga serious?

so, I guess no then.

On Linux - compton. Windows uses GPU acceleration since Vista if you have Aero enabled, and always since 8.1.

>Macs are paying less for more
Maybe in the 1980s

>still no proof
Oh you were lying.

Yes, I do, and I still never heard it uses OpenGL for animations. Are you going to post a source or not?

Who are you quoting?

>Two (2) status bars

>What is turbo boost

It's a really nice laptop bug man I bought a laptop will all the specs I wanted. Biggest waste of money ever. I've had it for 5 months now and I almost never use it. I don't know where I got the idea that a laptop is more comfy than a desktop, it's inferior in every way

Watching movies in bed, working in cafes.

Why not do EVERYTHING in bed? I do since 2007, can't go back to desktops now.

>Watching movies in bed, working in cafes.
Why cant you use your desktop to watch movies in your bed? Mine is hooked up to a 70inch tv in my living room and my other desktop is hooked up to a 42inch in my bedroom.