Vimperator

>Vimperator
>Last reason to use Firefox
>Find out about Vimium on Chromium

Goodbye, CuckFox.

>Goyggle chrome calling anyone else a cuck.

vimium is a crippled version of vimperator which is a crippled version of pentadactyl

enjoy your hacks and lack of functionality due to chrome's shitty addon API. also rip XPCOM

You did well user, stay way from SJWFox, is cáncer and deserves to die.

>Firecuckx
This is so clever, Timmy. Did you come up with this all by yourself?

Does chrome have a proper bookmark sidebar yet?

I for one am staying on ESR till 52 dies, 59 is when even ESR is just a chrome reskin.

Does Vimium have any advantages over cVim? Been using the latter for a couple months, it's good, but on some sites simply doesn't work or only part of functionality is working correctly.

Vimium is garbage

filfhy dumb

Sup Forumsack scum

sage.

Which browser respects muh freedoms but also makes viewing camwhores/youtube possible?

>cáncer
mátate

You mean filthy dumb redditor scum

Funny when people call firefox a cuck browser but then willingly let their computer get fucked up the ass by google's bbc

Chrome vs Firefox is like choosing between a bucket of shit and a bucket of piss. Why not just use a real browser like qutebrowser instead?

>Vimperator: choppy scrolling that hurts your eyes
>Vimium: Smooth beautiful Scrolling
>pentadactyl: last update in 2014

Vimium all the way. Now fuck off.

I'm thinking of moving back to Firefox.

>not using a custom build of opera 12.15 aka the latest memebrowser

>Using chink browser botnet
kys

>custom build

Gargoyle Chrome

>vi

I just got Vimium and holy shit...this is amazing. Is this what editing with Vim is like? I never have to take my hands off the home row keys.

It feels like my web browsing is 10x faster now.

vim is a terrible editor

just move your hands instead of being an autist

how do you get rid of the download bar on chrome

Nice keming, turbonerd.

If someone enjoys using a program, why do you care? There's no need to be mean.

What's going on in your personal life that makes you feel anger and a need to hurt others?

Let's talk about your problems, user.

Vimperator has more features than vimium

too sad pentadactyl hasn't been updated in over a year.

Firefox, all of the privacy settings fixed, uBlock Origin & uMatrix with proper filters.

Show me a webbrowser that consumes less tha 580MB ram for several dozen tabs + lazy loading of unused tabs.

Show me a browser that isn't a laggy piece of shit, oh wait, you don't have to show me, it's Chromium.

Yeah which is why I stopped using firefox now, without pentadactyl it's just another chrome clone

using qutebrowser these days