Homescreen Thread

Post and r8 each other.

I`ve seen this before on here, so i made it myself using uccw.

>2 clocks
>whicons meme
>fucking reddit on his homescreen
>google search bar

Rate pls

I like it a lot. 8.5/10

I don't mind the whicons and the reddit, but I don't like the dock and search bar. 2clocks/10

ez

I fucking hate this image so much, really I take personal offense to you. I'm not even going to call you a weeb. You know what you are? Weak. You are a contributing cause on breeding weakness in society and honestly you should be put down for your own good and for others.

>Jän
3/10
9/10
0/10

R8 me

As long as the album art is god tier on whatever you're playing, I really like it. 8/10

I don't want to get rid of the small clock because i don't want to have to close the app I'm using to see the time, instead i can just look at the top corner. Looks shit but its convenient

how the fuck did you give me a 0/10

all the information I need is there and I save a lot of battery life from the black background.

why do I need the phone to tell me what day it is? I press the middle button and all my apps are there, literally no reason to have anything else on the home screen except quick information or updates.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

not the weeaboo piece of shit that gave you the 0/10 but still, you shouldn't give a shit about how much some nobody rates you.

>caring this much
zero effort homescreen

It bugs the shit out of me having icons not organized

I think I am just annoyed at these threads; I see them a lot and never really looked into them.

I didn't want to assume the worst, but most of these threads are all showing off impractical redundant home screens that offer nothing off efficiency.

It's like the "programmers" that spend more time worrying about their text editor theme and font than actually working.

I like how I set up my homescreen because I can check my work, change my song and toggle the vpn.

I think that's antiesthetic
Nothing personal

oh god what if i knew what town you lived in???
come kill me i'm in Bay Shore NY 11706

Wallpaper?

Good, but are okay with the height of the navbar? I always shrink it.
Overclocked.
>reddit
This shield icon in statusbar looks suspiciously crapware-ish.
No complaints other than it's not very functional.
>search bar
>google services

here you go user

search bar actually pulls up the app drawer and I'm using the google icons for different apps lol

but i'm a lazy nigger tho so fair

Also, the best way to organize icons is to get rid of shit.

>complains about Reddit
>is a brony

Literally projecting

This doesn't invalidate my complaint.

Its like a nigger calling someone out for being a spic.

So? A spic is still a spic, a nigger is still a nigger, they can call themselves out for all it's worth.

Yes but a nigger in worse than a spic.

Gimme dat pape b0ss

Tbh I dont even know this wallpaper, just used reverse image search on the original one.

rate pls

Coffee is the Play button

>WAZAAAAP
>Leddit
>Chrome

You don't belong here

the majority of people on Sup Forums use reddit you neckbearded cuck

>the majority of people on Sup Forums use reddit
The majority are also idiots and the majority of Sup Forums dont use leddit you retard.

Hi R8 me pls
Qt wallpaper clean theme
Remove page indicator
Useful but not clean I think hope you're phone is amoled if you can remove the ugly greens in the icon and music player it would be nice
I hate the look
It's goes nicely together but Google bar thingy sticks out too much
Hi Stock man
Leave pls
Qt icons remove a clock hard to see music controls imo 7/10
Qt but looks crowed too weeby

Sup Forums isn't the majority of Sup Forums.

>im far too cool and redpilled to visit plebbit!!!!!!! moom wherr arreee my tendiesss reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just get rid of the big one???

You're aware you can hide the small clock only when you're on the homescreen, right?

What widgets are you using

removed clock and different pape

1/2

2/2

Do you have seen image? I'd like to make a homescreen based on it.

Weeb*

Post wp pls

No, you aren't the majority on Sup Forums

Sure

Custom, made them with UCCW, Font is Roboto Thin

trips of truth
and betrayal

please teach me how to do this fampai

Rate / comments or tips

Like it, but Icons look strange and clock has low contrast to background.

What icon set is this?

Delta

The reason only a ponyfag called you out on your Reddit shortcut is because most people who are disgusted by Reddit do not come to homescreen threads, as homescreen threads are already infested with Redditors.
Outside your Reddit general, you'll find that you are still hated by the majority, and rightly so.
Were you on Sup Forums when desktop threads were temporarily banned? It was a much better board to browse.

Make the icons clear or something and you're all set. Color icons take the attention away from the wallpaper.

Don't bully me like/wg/does please.

R8 pls

R8 me

Cluttered/10

Waiting on that LG G6

What's the best launcher that's not nova or action? I'm not looking for stock, I want something unique that doesn't slaughter my battery life

install gentoo

too bad its pretty low quality. I wonder if a live wallpaper with this kind of graphics would work well

Rate Pls

Rate or give tips pls

Decent / 10, no clock, which some find unappealing, though I like the hollow icons on the black background, overall pretty clean

and that's fine. As you can see most fall for the glyphsy meme icon pack that looks like shit, but hey, it's all they can get since it's free.

those white outline icons look like shit, get something like Compact Icons or GTFO.

That feel when I went iphone not longer after making this one and putting it on the homescreen general.

I was featured twice for those homescreens. I think I need to go back to android because I miss it.

Now to wait for the s8 so I can get a used s7.

hello

not him but 10 imo

Black is the new Black

How did do?

Really hammering that epic R@z3r look in there, eh?

8/10 nice n simple

5/10 get some new icons man

4/10 not really my speed. Kinda like the icons! If you have Nova launcher you can get rid of your little page dot

Been working on this now and again

Those icons look really small and hard to press but otherwise im digging it. Love morrowind so much

what are some necessary apps for android hs rice?

This.

Redditor outside of reddit same shit like pony outside of their /mlp/ trashbox.
Should be banned.

APPS USED??

Bump

Need some tips/recommendations, dunno what I should do

2/10 for the functionality and tiny ass fucking icons

11/10 for Morrowind

Overall, 3/10