He doesn't use Office 2010

>He doesn't use Office 2010

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/gnu/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I do.

>He doesn't use Office 97

>not using Nozomi-san

i'm 24 why would i need to write anything?

>He's not using vim+LaTeX

kile is better and free.

Confirmed for never having a real job.

>proud of being a desk jocky

>Proud of being a net loss to society

I used 2016, I use 2007, I dont use outlook but I confess that outlook 2010 does a way better job with PST's than 2007

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright, millenials does not write anything valuable anyway

>Proud of being a cuck

Cute

if you use Windows 10 and need Office, 2010 is the oldest version officially supported. if you like the older layout it's really the only option.

>Not using WordPro

Is 2010 the best or something?

t. 2010 user

don't know about 2003, but 2007 works on 10. i don't know why 2003 would not work though. also
>using winblows 10

uff ja

it's the last version of office with proper font rendering. also the laat version not having telemetry.

is there a way to get a nice dark color scheme for word?
when i type stories late at night its too bright for my eyes sometimes

Menu > Settings there's a black theme, but in Word the sheet remains white.

neat

Thanks

I just use Google Docs/Sheets. Helps Google send me better ads.

>he doesn't develop his own WYSIWYG office software from scratch using assembly

>not using notepad++

I don't think the words from my shitty college essays are gonna help Google advertise anything relevant to me

i haven't used versions newer than 2007, i use libreoffice nowadays

I think all office software should just migrate to the html/css platform, who's with me?

>>He doesn't use Office 97
Oh Christ. I've been singlehandedly supporting a client at work who only upgrade from Access97 to (only) 2010 just last month. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

>using microsoft access at all

The last good Office was MS Office 2003.
Back before the help function came with a disclaimer that MS takes no responsibility for the documentation within, and you actually had decent information about how to do things without having to go on the internet to grab it.

For shitting out small and simple databases of simple things, it's pretty good. You can/could sketch some shit up in Access in 30 minutes, and show it to a client and have immediate feedback.

Actually making stuff in Access thats used by more than one person? No. But it had its uses. You also got EER diagrams out of it for free, which wasn't always commonplace.

>not using open office or gdocs
So are you merely pretending or actually this retarded?

>he uses open offshit when libre office exists

muhnigga.jpeg

>There are 5424 minutes of productivity remaining in the week. We value you as an employee of megacorp. Go fuck yourself.

There's literally no reason not to use libre.

I'm very happy to work with an org that embraces open formats.

They're also SJW who're trying to sue Mr Interject

Source?

Is it some GNU/GPL issue?

When was the last time anything inter-community like that ended in monetary compensation?

>Not using Google Docs
It has literally everything you would need from an office suite, plus it's FREE. It also has the added benefit of not being an eyesore that looks like a remnant from the early 2000's like Open/Libreoffice.

Literally what's the point in paying for office software when you can just use Google docs?

libreboot.org/gnu/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/

Internet drop outs are a thing.

Sup Forums doesn't want Google reading the rough drafts of their manifestos before they go postal

You see, though, the nice thing about it being released as libre software is that they can't do jack shit if we pick it up and start developing it ourselves.

Try running google docs when you're on the move, on a netbook with an atom processor.

I'd rather use anything else and then sync it when I get back online.

What are you talking about, I am.

I haven't used MS Office in ages.

>his internet has drop outs
i just spit my ayran all over the screen fuck you man