So I have been having issues recently running games I should be able to run at high settings getting absolutely awful...

So I have been having issues recently running games I should be able to run at high settings getting absolutely awful frame rates. For instance, been playing Watch Dogs 2, their recommended specs are well under what I am running.

I have:
i5 4690k 3.5ghz
8 GB Ram
970 GTX 4GB GPU
Gigabyte Z9X-u5dh Mobo

I have tried running the game on medium settings even and still get terrible frame rates. This shouldn't be happening with this set up right? My drivers are up to do, I've scanned for spyware/malware and come up clean...what could cause this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdwUsalwBJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, running nothing but Chrome and GEForce Experience currently and 33 percent of my RAM is being used up. I have a feeling I have spyware or something running in the background eating up CPU power I am not seeing in my task manager. I've run CCleaner, Malware Bytes and Avast Antivirus....nothing found.

I mean memory not CPU power

Care to explain what's funny?

>retarded gaymer
>manchild
>uses plebbit memes
seriously, GTFO. you make me sick.

Christ almighty why did I expect to get any kind of help on Sup Forums.

read the fucking sticky you plebbit shithead, we're not a fucking support forum for retarded manchildren.

Now delete this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdwUsalwBJ8

I'll do whatever the fuck I want, sue me faggot. Fuck your sanctuary you Sup Forumstard tier mother fucker.

You have the psu cables plugged in wrong or your monitor cable plugged into the motherboard.

Nope, the monitor is plugged into the proper GPU. I'll check my PSU cables but I really don't think I set them up wrong. Could be though, it's only my second PC build.

>memegenerator
>doesn't even fucking know how his maymay works
>wants fucking tech support
>BECAUSE HIS GAYMEN FPS ARE TOO LOW
>PLAYS UBISHIT GAMES
>ON RECOMMENDED SETTINGS
>FUCKING GO BACK TO RIBBIT YOU FUCKING NORMIE TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I have a feeling I have spyware or something running in the background eating up CPU power I am not seeing in my task manager.

Sounds like you might have installed Windows 10. They need the cpu power to search through your files and so on. Just upgrade your computer

>we're not a fucking support forum for retarded manchildren.

good reason for that. Sup Forums has little ability to troubleshoot, this entire board is a "i bought this" or "shoud i buy" then yell at each other over brand loyalty

then beat off to cartoon lolis

I do have windows 10. I shouldn't need to upgrade my computer bro...there is nothing wrong with my current set up. I'm well over the required specs for this game to run properly.

Stay mad you autist.

so why are you here, plebbitard? why aren't you shitposting on that superior forum of yours?

You faggots are getting troll rolled, fucking tards. You all gtfo my Sup Forums.

nope looking to build a new PC

if there is one thing that Sup Forums is good for, is and endless supply of graphs and benchmarks

Remember that your 970 GTX doesn't actually have 4 GB but 3.5 GB

this. just follow the rules, report and ignore the thread. let Sup Forums mods/janitors deal with this redditard.

Looking at GPU and PSU connection. I only have 2 8 pin PCIE cords (6+2). Do I just plug in 6 on one then 6+2 on the other? My psu didnt come with just a 6 pin connector.

I am sure I will be banned for posting this...