Tired of being a Razer cuck, what would be the equivalent of the razer orochi in the logitech world? thx Sup Forums

Tired of being a Razer cuck, what would be the equivalent of the razer orochi in the logitech world? thx Sup Forums

sorry, you're too far gone

>Muh gaymen

okay, what a fucking asshole here.

thanks for the input fagtron

you fucking suck smash the razer mouse with a hammer and get a 10 dollar basic mouse you dont need anything more no one does

any fucking suggestions you fuck tard.

fucking google it im not here to spoonfeed you

>Tired of being cucked, I want full on anal penetration instead

Fps player: zowie fk(x) depending on hand size

MOBA = anything comfy, I use the deathadder 2013 and it hasn't failed me

good thing because you could choke on your own spit you fucking retard, id fuck you up right now if you we're in my face.

why are you spoonfeeding him?

because he's a gentlemen and a scholar, not a retard like you.

And don't listen to Sup Forums everyone here is a fucking autist without a job. People who hate on Razer n shit just want to brag about how mommy bought them a ££ Logitech mouse or are to poor to use anything except an intelimouse

I use an intelimouse on the daily at work. No hate. But my point is dont spend money just to impress Sup Forums If you legit want an upgrade, see above. But no point changing to keep others happy. In the end they will give up on you like everyone else and your left with no-one but yourself and your integrity.

yep you would be suprised how bad you would get it punk.
Thanks mate.

>he bought gaymur shit

There's no helping you, you're just born a fucking moron.

This guy here,
Prime example of what im talking about, trying to be edgy online to cover up their shortcomings. In truth I do the same thing. I just apply myself to different things instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

My point is, this is just a hotbed of fucking retards looking for fulfillment. Don't give it to then and research somewhere more reliable in future, or better yet test mice for yourself

>spoonfeeds
>thinks he can judge anyone

i'm ordering zowie ec2-a