Do people still use explorer?

Do people still use explorer?

they use Edge

wget or curl

That's edgy

I do, whenever edge shits itself. basically it's compatibility mode.

yes I use it at work on a low end laptop.
Also AMA?

Does it werks?
Can it be unironically used for an everyday use (If you don't mind other browsers)?

for what I do it works fine. So printing, and checking data on a website.

Whoever made this image seems to not realise that wget exists

IE11 is lit.

We've basically come full circle with IE being the most light weight, uncluttered browser and FF/Chrome full of proprietary bloatware, old code and nonstandard support kek.

Kinda sucks there isn't a similar browser for Linux

Currently working in a hospital and I'm finding you cant access some fairly important systems on anything but ie10.

Pretty much every US military branch does. They have to because their sites still use shitty outdated ActiveX plugins and such that only work on IE9 and lower.

ur dum bukko

Hello pajeet

or even pocket flash drives

>need internet explorer to download safari

>not using a cli based browser

I do.
If I am finding any problem I open another browser for something that requires a better HTML5.

Applel used to make Safari for Windows. I used to be convinced that it was superior to firefox, and by extension, that apple made the best products on the market, simply because safari opened quicker than firefox on my old Celeron M laptop with 2GB of ram & a 320gb 5400rpm HDD. That said, I was a Naive 13 year old, and I now realise that is very much not the case

IE was the default browser of Mac OS before Safari existed, so I'm pretty sure many Mac users downloaded their first version of Safari with IE.

lol ok

>not Camino

Mostly this but we do have the option to use firefox on our secure networks.

If you want to use anything home-to-work that requires certs/pki then you're still going to need IE because firefox compatibility is flaky.

>ActiveX

literally why???????????????

Internet Explorer*
And yes, I still do mainly because Edge isn't totally ready yet.

P.S.: when did legacy captcha stopped showing house numbers? Can I get it not to show those names?

It's been quite a while since I've seen an address captcha. As far as I know the only choices you have are between legacy captcha and shit captcha.

What is the last one?

Fucking jewgle using us for botnet learning

People on Sup Forums, right now, thinking you need a browser to download a browser.

Fucking edge.

Why did they have to go completely ass backwards in their start bar and process grouping support?

I hope it gets better on Creators Update. And they get rid of that start page bullshit.

Netscape was first.

>people
no, but I hear many animals in india and africa do.

Pretty much everything it my IT office only runs on IE because that's what the programs were built for

My mom does lol

And one of the web based tools I use at work only runs in IE