What is a decent mousepad that possibly that doesn't fray?

What is a decent mousepad that possibly that doesn't fray?
Which one do you have? Do you prefer a normal mousepad (for the mouse only) or an extended one (kb + mouse)?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HTZ0
amazon.com/Razer-Firefly-Chroma-Custom-Lighting/dp/B00Y4S5KPY
amazon.com/Glorious-Large-Gaming-Mouse-Mat/dp/B00NOD04CY/ref=sr_1_12?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1469264039&sr=1-12&keywords=mousepad&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i still have the dollar mousepad I got like 4 years ago and it's still good, the corners are curling a little bit though

>QcK Series
>Quck Series

I have a big like 30x12 Pecham(?) mousepad from amazon and I've had it for over a year and the edges which are still in good condition, and its still got its color as well.

I have the basic cloth version of that pad. Has lasted a good few years, won't quite lay flat any more but it was like $5.

Don't get the point of those huge desk mats, not like the KB slips around.

I had the OP mouse pad for 4 years and it held up well however it got dirty and couldn't be cleaned within 3 months of ownership. I bought a basic $10 black pad from amazon to replace it.

semi-unrelated, but how can I fix curling of the cloth material on my QcK?
superglue or something?

Anything that gives extreme precision and consistency

I have a qck mini, going to be a year of it soon, and it is only just now barely starting to fray

a got a qck mousepad because it was the meme of the month
I then realized my new optical mouse doesn't even need a mousepad
My table now has a huge glossy worn down spot

fabric glue from walmart.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HTZ0
New one was $4 and change, not $10.

just wrap a piece of cardboard with aluminium foil

>pic related for the past 5 years and hope it will be the same for the next 10
avoid any pad made of or that has fabric in it's components. Get anything rigid if you want it to last longer and it's easy to clean.

I bought one on ebay for 99 cents free shipping and it's been perfectly fine

Use a gun Mat

They're heavy duty, cushioned, and won't fray

Literally anything, don't fall for the ADVANCED MATERIALS meme.

Got a giant 11 dollar teknet or something pad and it serves me fantastically. I've used a steelseries pad about 1/5th of the size for the same price and there is zero difference in traction, quality, durability etc.

Gaming mousepads are a must. My K:D ratio is top fuckin tier since I got one. I would argue it's more important than the mouse itself.

Same for me, was like 20$CAD. Had it for about a year too, still perfect shape.

>couldn't clean it
what did you do, cum on it?
I've washed soda out of mine just fine.

Been using the MoP mousepad from the CE ever since I got it. No problems to this day and don't see myself replacing it.

dollar mousepad. if you need a bigger size (y tho) then get some custom mat from chinkland.

I use a Steelseries 4HD and absolutely love it. Been using it for 4-8 hours daily for about a year and a half and it's still in great shape. If it ever gets dirty a paper towel and a bit of windex has it good as new

>The Razer firefly
amazon.com/Razer-Firefly-Chroma-Custom-Lighting/dp/B00Y4S5KPY

i have this mouse pad, its good. i wish i got the razer one though, that lights up

I have a 7 year old mousepad that came bundled with some shitty $20 "gaming" mouse my mom bought me for my 15th birthday. It's in perfect condition.

I bought a Razer Sphex, its hard plastic, and it has a sticky backside so I placed it on my desk, and it wont move.

Aluminium mouse pads last forever are easy to clean and are best for accurate tracking
never buy one with smooth finish or light color
needs to be very dark color and non-perfect finish.
I also reccomend to buy aluminium feet for mouse to replace gum ones so they do not wear out

Those ones are good. I bought a similar steelseries one before though and the top surface wore away within a year or two.

I look for a stitched pad.

2, Personally have a 700x300mm mouse pad that covers the entirety of my tray, got it from aliexpress for something like 7$

Artisan mousepads

I myself have a Artisan Hayate Otsu

I've been using a steelseries cuck heavy for a few years now. it's like a more durable regular qck.
I've used a 4hd before but i really dislike how the pad wears off the mousefeet even though they're easily replaceable. also the pad's surface is completely worn off on mine (tiny part I've used)
I wish I could try one of these but they're kinda expensive/hard to buy.

Had an Artisan Shidenkai and I loved how fast it was. It almost felt like ice. However, it got dirty after a couple of months and its a bitch to clean since the glass coating wears of if washed to often. Its no longer as fast as it used to be. I've been considering a hard mousepad since then, don't care if glass, metal or plastic as long as its like the Shidenkai. What's the fastest one available while also being easy to clean?

I'm using Artisan Shidenkai L Xsoft in black and white colors. Best pad I've had. It's really up to preference what you prefer. This is a soft to touch feeling pad which is very slippery, kind of an odd mix of a hard pad and a more traditional cloth one.

amazon.com/Glorious-Large-Gaming-Mouse-Mat/dp/B00NOD04CY/ref=sr_1_12?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1469264039&sr=1-12&keywords=mousepad&th=1

I've had mine for a while now, it's been perfect for what I needed.
The stitching around the whole thing is the best, every mouse pad I've had before would peel.
Other mouse pads I've tried to wash in the washer would get torn up, this one has had no problems in the washer and dryer.
Best thing about this mouse pad is the price, I have the XL and bought it on sell for ~$12 ($15now).
Other than it being rolled up for shipping which left one side with a hump which took a week or two to flatten out, I have had no complaints and would highly recommend.

I got this MSI mouse pad with a laptop. It's $25 so I really recommend not buying it, but I love this thing.
Its got a great textured surface, smooth rubber back. Easy to clean with water and a paper towel.
It feels like it has just the right amount of resistance on it, and it's in perfect condition 2 years going.

Yeah I have to nurse my Shidenkai and it's basically the only problem I have with it. I have compressed air which I use to blow it clean. I do the same to my mouse underside occasionally as a particle left between the mouse and pad will scratch it easily. It can take a light shower but you can't rub it without damaging the glass coating. Luckily I haven't had trouble with it getting dirty.

I've got a Sphex too and have been using it since 2010, still as good as the day I bought it. The backside isn't sticky anymore but mine doesn't move unless my palm pushes it which doesn't happen often.

I prefer a normal mouse pad because the mouse is almost as far out as I can stretch my arm
Keyboard is a small bit closer