Why are iPhones suck laggy pieces of overheating shit...

Why are iPhones suck laggy pieces of overheating shit? Apple charges nearly a thousand dollars for one of these turds yet they still lag and overheat like crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zC2VAr8w
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy cow an Adreno 530!! Damn!

Because iToddlers will pay for them.

Because they run a piece of shit OS

youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zC2VAr8w

yet the oneplus3t got btfo by the iphone 7+ in a speed test.

not in a legit one

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

>iToddler unironically flips through EVERY app on his fruity toddler toy until he gets to the one he wants to use

>realistic

>gets BTFO by OP3T in individual app open speed

Hardware goes through their ipoon experience blend as a comprehensive package in their marriage of components instead of just slapping hardware with the os sitting on top.

Still more realistic than comparing computing benchmarks between two completely different architectures you fucking retard
Also I never used an apple product in my life

>opening two identical apps side by side at the same time to see which opens faster is "comparing computing benchmarks between two completely different architectures"

Fuck off retard.

>Why are iPhones suck laggy pieces of overheating shit?
They're not. Next question.

It's called the Apple Tax

They make you pay twice as much to get that shiny little Apple logo on the back

Apple: Double the cost, half the functionality

my 4s runs more reliably than my Xperia Tablet S
not sure what you're on about

They are made with chink garbage which is not designed to last. My iphone5 shits the bed doing even the simplest thing because it is not made to last this long.

He may be talking about the fact apple managed to become even more shit than before

oh that was a given after Jobs died
still quite a shame though

So this board is just poorfags being butthurt about not being able to buy Apple products, right?

Does Apple®™ really consider storage ``memory'' or does that phone actually have 32GBs RAM?

>le olde "poorfags" card
Come up with something new please

It's still true, no matter what you call it. Just because you virgins are tired of being called virgins doesn't make you stop being virgins. And poor.

>le olde "virgins" card
Almost forgot about that one

Not my fault you keep all those cards, mate.

you need to work on your reading comprehension

see

Ironically it's the poor who buy iPhones. You know phone leases, contracts, credir cards, and loans exist right? Having an iPhone is a horrible indicator whether you are poor or not.

>But user, why would I pay 800 bucks for a phone when I can get one for a cent! Stupid user!

Because all iToddlers care about is the logo on the back.

"Memory", no it's storage you autistic fuck. Storage is not fucking memory. RAM is memory.

There's literally no reason to buy a smartphone if you're not in for the brand.
Just use a dumb phone and buy a tablet or use a laptop.
Brands are an indicator for quality, not saying brans are holy or the companies behind them don't make mistakes