Your only choices are Microsoft Windows 0r Apple macOS. Choose to end your suffering

Your only choices are Microsoft Windows 0r Apple macOS. Choose to end your suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

kde.org?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go pay me them then

PC. Mac is for girls and faggots xD

>limiting yourself
Are you a faggot?

macOS is POSIX compliant. there is no competition here.

The choice is usually for people willing to pay with money or bother only with their basic capacity to follow meager instructions on how to simply install Windows without paying.

Windows can be free of price. I think you should install it.

This. OSX is unix with a useable desktop.

shinji best girl

I had to be inclusive according to undisclosed guidelines dictated by the user manual's rules section.

>links anime waifu 3d

I'm sorry user, 2d girls means you're the faggot.

See

>The choice is usually for people willing to pay with money
I'm poor
>Windows can be free
I ain't gonna change freedom for being freed of charge

Though I never delude my dick with imagery of a scantily clad dame, however beautiful she may be, she's quite a gal!

WES7.

Windows because I'm not gay.

Any of them will do, because I'm a pro and can configure both.

GAHNOO SLASH LEENUX

because I'm not a faggot retard shitter like you or a majority of Sup Forums

this

Windows 10 isn't even functional by comparison. It's a half-done beta.

Windows 8.1 + Start8.

PC is not an operating system, and all Macs are PCs. Please do not use generic terms to mean something specific.

Yes, PC stands for Polycarbonate, a crucial type of plastic used for many essential items such as junction boxes and conduits.

I'll use macOS to make my own.

OSX

A lot more usable than the current state of Windows. It doesn't display ads, download games, or download updates for me against my will. And my settings don't reset with every update.

I thought my next laptop would be a Razer Blade but it's looking like it'll be a Macbook Pro

I choose inna woods

Easily win10, has emulated ubuntu on it now too.

freetards and apple hipster faggots BTFO

OS X.

Have Windows 10 and I hate it so goddamn much.

kde.org?

MacOS. Seen enough of Windows...

Windows 7

Windows on desktop because muh vidya, macOS on laptop because sometimes even I need to get shit done, and that works best when you're not harassed by ads, notifications, forced updates, inconsistent UI and dozens of settings you need to configure only to have the shit crash randomly either way.

Why the fuck would I choose mac os?to only browse facebook and youtube?

why such an incompetent tech illiterate frequents Sup Forums if I might ask?

You didn't provide enough info to tell, so I can only suggest some introspection. Although if I have to guess, probably desktop threads.

Shinji is straight

I'm already choosing OS X. It's better than windows in every way.

I'm a dev so I guess OSX. I can't stand developing on winshit. Also OSX is more consistent with their UI. Windows is a mix between legacy applications and modern applications which makes it look like a mess

MacOS
Windows 10 is a fucking mess

Windows for everything. Access Linux via terminal. Apple is gay.

Does windows have SSH build in yet? Or are you stuck using putty?

what is windows linux subsystem?

Faggots get all the best things

MacOS is currently better, but since Apple is currently ruining the platform by making macs absolutely unattractive for developers and other professionals, that won't stay that way for long.
The plebs apple is currently targeting will neither develop good applications (if any) or be an attractive market to develop applications for.

Microsoft is the safer bet right now.

Windows was my os since win 98 but I loved OS X from the first sight. Now due to the proffesion and overwatch have both. Microsoft fucked windows design so bad I can hardly look at it.
Spending 90% with macOS and it feals great. Finder is shit though

>"xD"

Win7