/csg/ Chink Shit General >>INTO SPESS<<

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user reviews his Frankie amp • Xiaomeme Pistons 3 Basic Edition is shit • Anons rockin' their $0.99 mouse • Tactikool Xiaomeme covers • Anons get screened by Ali • Eurofag gets vape • user pays for Fake Pokemon Cards • user likes his Bi-Xenon Projector Backlights • user loses E-virginity to Chinks Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/3QRvEvE7
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ZTE-Nubia-My-Prague-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-Octa-Core-64bit-4G-FDD-LTE-Android-5/32768868586.html
aliexpress.com/item/huawei-Honor-5X-Play-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Qual-comm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-64-bit-Octa/32516241081.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ladies-gift-new-style-watch-Enmex-creative-design-good-night-starry-sky-simple-brief-face-leather/32692570515.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.4q5vLJ
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Made-Quality-Watch-Birthday-Gift/32573556468.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.4q5vLJ
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Thigh-High-Socks-Women-Girls-Striped-Japan-Harajuku-Cute-Cartoon-Cosplay-Over-Knee-Stockings/32738378280.html
aliexpress.com/item/8-5-inches-L-realistic-penis-sleeves-enlargement-solid-head-extend-condom-penis-extender-with-bullet/32671981570.html
aliexpress.com/item/Rectal-Stream-Clean-Syringe-Small-Size-89mL-Sex-Toy-Anal-Douche-Enema/32597248911.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-MusicMaker-TK-Maple-Dynamic-Wood-Super-Bass-HIFI-In-Ear-Earphone-Wooeasy-Wooden-In/32653237831.html
aliexpress.com/item/Talasite-ice-spot-color-spot-color-authentic-natural-snail-fossils-pendant-pendant-chrysanthemum-with-screw-screw/32684933892.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-spring-autumn-ankle-boots-heels-shoes-women-casual-Sneakers-height-increased-high-top-sneakers-mixed/32452589202.html
aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-Japanese-Kawaii-Hoodies-Women-Sweatshirts-With-Ears-Cute-Doge-Muco-Winter-Plush-Lovely-Muco-Anime/32568465590.html
aliexpress.com/item/Female-Casual-Loose-Long-Sleeved-Tracksuit-Round-Neck-Short-Paragraph-Sweatshirt-Harajuku-Rose-Embroidered-White-Black/32626585859.html
aliexpress.com/item/2Styles-Kawaii-Plush-Bear-Rilakkuma-Girls-Toys-35cm-Height-Japan-relax-kuma/32782437435.html
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Outlet-Hot-Sale-60CM-Famous-Cartoon-Totoro-Plush-Toys-Best-GIfts-For-Girls-Children-s/32622576140.html
aliexpress.com/item/lovely-plush-toy-my-neighbor-totoro-plush-toy-cute-soft-doll-totoro-with-lotus-leaf-kids/32697909165.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Women-Backpack-Waterproof-Nylon-10-Colors-Lady-Women-s-Backpacks-Female-Casual-Sport-Travel/32567038325.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Korean-Unisex-Cartoon-Shoulder-Bag-for-Women-Tide-Fashion-Solid-Backpack-College-Personality-Special/32654999805.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-new-geometric-youth-backpacks-for-teenage-girls-fashion-diamond-lattice-women-backpack-drawstring-bag-mochila/1380079_32629213049.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Vintage-Women-Backpack-High-Quality-Youth-Leather-Backpacks-for-Teenage-Girls-Female-School-Rucksack-Travel-bag/1711822_32779640196.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Vintage-Canvas-Backpack-Rucksack-Women-School-Bags-Backpacks-For-Teenage-Girls-Drawstring-Bag-Backpack-Female-Travel/2173079_32675082475.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-Shibuya-new-Japanese-Shibuya-Harajuku-dividend-cat-combed-cotton-socks-women-sock-calcetines/32659068613.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newly-Design-Cute-Cartoon-Cat-Socks-Striped-Pattern-Women-Cotton-Sock-Winter-Aug10/32432371009.html
aliexpress.com/item/CHOIR-Elegant-Women-Leather-Wallet-Fashion-Lady-Portable-Multifunction-Short-Solid-Color-Change-Purse-Hot-Female/32751049893.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-KKC-hot-sale-wapiti-hasp-3-folding-Flip-matte-PU-Women-Wallet-elegant-wellet/32682902659.html
aliexpress.com/item/Women-Wallet-Clutch-Bag-Female-Case-Phone-Femininas-Money-Bag-Purse-ID-Card-Holder-Vintage-Crown/32719069800.html
aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-Brand-Women-Watches-37mm-Bamboo-Wood-Ladies-Watch-Female-Clock-Lady-Quartz-Watch-for/32742094197.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bobobird-RT0455-Men-s-Design-Brand-Luxury-Wooden-Bamboo-Watches-With-Real-Leather-Quartz-Watch-relojes/32491543313.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Luxury-Brand-BOBO-BIRD-Women-Wood-Watch-Rhinestone-Men-Women-Girls-Bracelet-Watch-Wristwatch-Relogio/32624779229.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-DIY-IE800-Headphones-HiFi-In-ear-Ceramic-Earphone-Earbud-Headphone-Wth-Microphone-Top-Quality-HiFi/32489941823.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My X6s arrived and damn they are awesome, definetly better than my Rock Zircons, ordered 3 more!

Promotional EIAOSI X6 3.5mm good bass metal earphone headphones with Microphone for iPhone 6 5S 4S 4 Samsung MP3 MP4
s.aliexpress.com/3QRvEvE7
(from AliExpress Android)

Check it out!!! :D

you fucked up the news, seems like you got caught up too much in that zircons drama

Thats my reaction to people who dont own the best iems the X6s!

How often this this actually happen to people? I've ordered chink shit more than 50 times, totalling about $250 and not once did this happen to me.

Other /mkg/ user back again. My Gateron Reds are apparently going to be delivered today and it's just been over a week since I placed the order. Not bad at all.

NEVER
Obvious scam

What's a Redmi Note 3 Pro but with a decent camera?

Is it the LeEco 2 x520 for less than $140?

no dev community

I don't think that's really bad, I'll only flash it when I receive it, the most would be OTA updates if there is one. I'll probably get a different one after 2 years. It's only $140.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-ZTE-Nubia-My-Prague-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-Octa-Core-64bit-4G-FDD-LTE-Android-5/32768868586.html

aliexpress.com/item/huawei-Honor-5X-Play-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Qual-comm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-64-bit-Octa/32516241081.html

Best android tablet for under $100?

Just got the unlock code for xiaomi bootloader. MIUI stable seems good enough, but I haven't used it much. Unheard about some dev settings. Is the xiaomi eu build that much better? Honestly don't want to bother with CM, but I'd the MIUI sucks battery then why not

pls stop quoting me

Anyone got a link to the $0.99 mouse?

Amazon fire 7

A lot of links in the randomizer are dead. There needs to be a way to remove them. Is the creator still alive?

Honestly this, it's got a better price/performance ratio than most chink tablets and you'll have a warranty that isn't a pain in the ass to use.

I should've mentioned that I'm hoping to get something bigger than 7 or 8 inches.

Died. Tenga egg injury.

That's what she said

That's what she said

Sorry I fucked up earlier

It's okay user, you tried :)

pls?

>Order held by customs
>24% VAT
Welp.

Did comfy reviews die?

Hey lads. These arrived today.
The black watch is an "Enmex" (Who make original? watches), black face with metal strap. The strap took a bit of getting used to but it's actually kinda cool (Might put a nato on tho). It sparkles a little bit, but it's more like coal/charcoal then 'bling', and IMO passes for a mens watch.
aliexpress.com/item/Ladies-gift-new-style-watch-Enmex-creative-design-good-night-starry-sky-simple-brief-face-leather/32692570515.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.4q5vLJ

The DW interpretation is also pretty decent. I plan on swapping the strap out for a brown leather one, but all advice I read was to purchase a strap from a reputable source.
As it is now, the NATO is pretty poor quality (And the french meme colours look shit...), but actual watch works.
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Made-Quality-Watch-Birthday-Gift/32573556468.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.4q5vLJ

More reviews when everything else arrives :)

Got a $3 off $100 or more spend from DHgate that is going to expire on the 18th. I'm not spending that much soon so here it is for you guys for making me laugh so fucking hard.

That's a ladies watch.

You're right
Chink'd again

I already posted this quite a bit and checked the chink suggestions but I really need one

I want a backlit mechanical keyboard with no gamer font and the numpad on the right.
Anyone got any reccomendations?
I like the Redragon k552, but the font is cancer.
Also saw the Velocifier CM1 or something. Its looks rly good but costs too much.

Did the chink seller declare the full value? What did you order?

He's probably just been busy. I saw him around on the discord not too long ago.

Where can i find a frame for this poster?

What mouse is ?

has anybody ordered a buddha statue from aliexpress?

I ordered a dinosaur

All cheap keybords have shit font, if you want better font get some keycaps for it.

Maybe read the post he's replying to before asking that.

IKEA

Many such cases

Very sad

He didn't say what mouse it was

is there a good way to import various pieces of chinese art?

I'm interested in hand-made chinese paper cuttings, various ceramics, paintings, and statues.

Free shipping?

Can i buy weed seeds from chinaman?

What did they mean by this Sup Forums?

no, but you can get them form the duchman

dear friend,
yes sir, we sell the seed
please place order for apple tree seed and leave order note, thank you very much

Online?

Do all mech keyboards require a different type of keycap.
So if i had a set of keycaps on a cherry red, would i need to buy a new set to fit the blue.

yea just google it, there are tons of seedbanks. I have used rolayqueenseeds and got some good stuff.

All Cherry/Gateron/whatever chink clone switch all use the same stems, so you can use the same keycaps

no, all mech take the same keycaps, but some have different layout and do not accept standard keys.

;^)

Literally the Cheapest and best way is through Taobao

It's knee-high socks someone recommended here ;^^)

Dont start your crossdressing faggotry

$1 gaming mouse, you can get them off eBay

pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and link

Link it

please dont be a feminine dick

Do you have a link?

whhat

post feet

you cant just end the review there fag

I'm a girl!!

just put "japanese striped knee-high socks" to ali or ebay.

Sorry :(

You need to cum on those. Immediately.

Post pics.

>girl

yeah but can you link it.

Also
>girl

girl (male) ?

Well they're really thin, probably made for womanlets but they were only 1,5€ so i'm not complaining.

aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Thigh-High-Socks-Women-Girls-Striped-Japan-Harajuku-Cute-Cartoon-Cosplay-Over-Knee-Stockings/32738378280.html

the link says 6,02 for me.....

Doesn't these suck to wear? I'm glad I don't have to

Same user which got unlock code here . Is CM 13 the ROM with best SOT? 14 sounds too unstable and I can also flash the xiaomi EU which supposedly might have some optimizations to increase vattert time. MIUI hås å lot of bloat shit.

Yeah because the seller i bought it from doesn't sell it anymore, so i linked similiar item.

Ffs a fag post legs in high socks and faggots start their faggotry like every fucking time, fuck off

sure he did.

Homosexual male

coxwizard fuck off

>those thighs
>expects us to believe he is a girl

desu miui is pretty comfy, I don't think there will be much difference between xiaomi.eu and cm13 sot, if anything, miui will be better

I do some calf training so i don't get deep vein thrombosis, you should do it too.

Can you faggots stop already?

no

post feet and then maybe

Hmm, then it's worth it for having slightly better camera and whatnot. I heard some snobs had problem with RAM management that might be different on the xiaomi eu ROM, and maybe they removed some bloat from it? Considering not unlocking and keeping stable :v

Post tits or GTFO

gift ideas for gf?

>inb4 that anal cleaner guy posts the links again

I haven't actually unlocked my Mi Max until now and it's comfy enough for me on the chinky rom. I've had it for 4 months now. Saying that MIUI's SOT is probably better mostly comes from reading the reported sots in xda threads about the cm roms. cyanogenmod is pretty boring anyway so I'll just stay with miui, maybe convert to global one day.

13 pages since 13 marts 2016 when I registered.
I just love chink shit....
Can anyone top that? I think I'm addicted.

Sold out pretty sure

Don't listen to that faggot who "doesn't think there will be much difference between xiaomi.eu and cm13 sot desu".
Miui is bloated as fuck compared to CM. CM will definitely give you a better battery life (and SOT) if that's what you're looking for.

On aliexpress there are about ~10 items on each page. My mailmain hates me.

aliexpress.com/item/8-5-inches-L-realistic-penis-sleeves-enlargement-solid-head-extend-condom-penis-extender-with-bullet/32671981570.html

aliexpress.com/item/Rectal-Stream-Clean-Syringe-Small-Size-89mL-Sex-Toy-Anal-Douche-Enema/32597248911.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-MusicMaker-TK-Maple-Dynamic-Wood-Super-Bass-HIFI-In-Ear-Earphone-Wooeasy-Wooden-In/32653237831.html

aliexpress.com/item/Talasite-ice-spot-color-spot-color-authentic-natural-snail-fossils-pendant-pendant-chrysanthemum-with-screw-screw/32684933892.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-spring-autumn-ankle-boots-heels-shoes-women-casual-Sneakers-height-increased-high-top-sneakers-mixed/32452589202.html

aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-Japanese-Kawaii-Hoodies-Women-Sweatshirts-With-Ears-Cute-Doge-Muco-Winter-Plush-Lovely-Muco-Anime/32568465590.html

aliexpress.com/item/Female-Casual-Loose-Long-Sleeved-Tracksuit-Round-Neck-Short-Paragraph-Sweatshirt-Harajuku-Rose-Embroidered-White-Black/32626585859.html

aliexpress.com/item/2Styles-Kawaii-Plush-Bear-Rilakkuma-Girls-Toys-35cm-Height-Japan-relax-kuma/32782437435.html

aliexpress.com/item/Factory-Outlet-Hot-Sale-60CM-Famous-Cartoon-Totoro-Plush-Toys-Best-GIfts-For-Girls-Children-s/32622576140.html

aliexpress.com/item/lovely-plush-toy-my-neighbor-totoro-plush-toy-cute-soft-doll-totoro-with-lotus-leaf-kids/32697909165.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Women-Backpack-Waterproof-Nylon-10-Colors-Lady-Women-s-Backpacks-Female-Casual-Sport-Travel/32567038325.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Korean-Unisex-Cartoon-Shoulder-Bag-for-Women-Tide-Fashion-Solid-Backpack-College-Personality-Special/32654999805.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-new-geometric-youth-backpacks-for-teenage-girls-fashion-diamond-lattice-women-backpack-drawstring-bag-mochila/1380079_32629213049.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/Vintage-Women-Backpack-High-Quality-Youth-Leather-Backpacks-for-Teenage-Girls-Female-School-Rucksack-Travel-bag/1711822_32779640196.html

damn it.

thanks! the clothes are interesting. but idk if she would like the fluffy animal jacket/sweater.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Vintage-Canvas-Backpack-Rucksack-Women-School-Bags-Backpacks-For-Teenage-Girls-Drawstring-Bag-Backpack-Female-Travel/2173079_32675082475.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-Shibuya-new-Japanese-Shibuya-Harajuku-dividend-cat-combed-cotton-socks-women-sock-calcetines/32659068613.html

aliexpress.com/item/Newly-Design-Cute-Cartoon-Cat-Socks-Striped-Pattern-Women-Cotton-Sock-Winter-Aug10/32432371009.html

aliexpress.com/item/CHOIR-Elegant-Women-Leather-Wallet-Fashion-Lady-Portable-Multifunction-Short-Solid-Color-Change-Purse-Hot-Female/32751049893.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-KKC-hot-sale-wapiti-hasp-3-folding-Flip-matte-PU-Women-Wallet-elegant-wellet/32682902659.html

aliexpress.com/item/Women-Wallet-Clutch-Bag-Female-Case-Phone-Femininas-Money-Bag-Purse-ID-Card-Holder-Vintage-Crown/32719069800.html

aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-Brand-Women-Watches-37mm-Bamboo-Wood-Ladies-Watch-Female-Clock-Lady-Quartz-Watch-for/32742094197.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bobobird-RT0455-Men-s-Design-Brand-Luxury-Wooden-Bamboo-Watches-With-Real-Leather-Quartz-Watch-relojes/32491543313.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Luxury-Brand-BOBO-BIRD-Women-Wood-Watch-Rhinestone-Men-Women-Girls-Bracelet-Watch-Wristwatch-Relogio/32624779229.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-DIY-IE800-Headphones-HiFi-In-ear-Ceramic-Earphone-Earbud-Headphone-Wth-Microphone-Top-Quality-HiFi/32489941823.html

Have you discovered Taobao yet, my son?

The Ikea picture frames are too small. Why the fuck doesn't chinks sell frames for their posters???