Why isn't Sup Forums using invisible recaptcha? this shit will eliminate our captch solving suffering forever

Why isn't Sup Forums using invisible recaptcha? this shit will eliminate our captch solving suffering forever.

The want to make it as unusable as possible in order to sell monthly fees.

please elaborate, I thought it was for free like old versions.

I meant Sup Forums sells accounts that avoid it.

Mmm I thought you were talking about Google

>what is Sup Forums pass

>trusting cats

what the hell is it?

>Paying to shitpost

Don't know – can't see it.

it concludes that you are a fucking human/subhuman without solving the fucking captcha

captcha is used by Google to monitor all the websites you are visiting

This is already supported.

This time you will not even exposed to the "I'm not a robot" box. You will never know the google script is executing on the page. It will be done automatically.

It is just another trick to extend the Google botnet. The current (non-legacy) CAPTCHA was already supposed to be the No-CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. But what happened? Now you always have to click some shit images (select all store fronts etc) and it's a lot more annoying than the image CAPTCHA.

>Google tracking me being a bad goy on Sup Forums
no fence

This already exists on pretty much any website using Cloudflare. Normal users can visit the website just fine but people who get flagged as a bot will have to solve a captcha in order to continue.

What is most annoying is that recaptcha is sometimes fucking WRONG.

It's fucking bizzare to be not allowed to post by a robot because the robot wrongly judged you, a human, to be a robot.

It's almost fucking surreal, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when it first happened to me.

How does it work? Can you make a bot to overcome it?

it is closed source so one really knows how it works. But some said it tracks your activity across many websites and that's how it determines you are a real human when you request the protected form.

I thought that the promise of reCAPTCHA v2 was that I wouldn't have to solve those fucking dumb gibberish pictures because of their intelligent algorithm that knows if I'm a bot or not if I just click on the button.

But the reality of it is that I get like 4 free reCAPTCHAs at the start of the day and after those are spent, I have to keep solving which of these images contain shop fronts.

How does the system know that I am a human a couple of times a day and then every other time I am too bot-like to be automatically accepted through?

Why would you shitpost?

I'm guessing they're using some sort of neural network based solution to check if you're real, as usual.

The normal use case of recaptcha is account registration, so most people only solve one every few months.
The more extreme users maybe have to while commenting on a blog or using OCHs, but that is in the range of the 4 free daily captchas you mentioned.

Sup Forums requiring it for every post and having users solve 100 captchas per day is unusual in Google's eyes, so they won't let you past that easily.

Point being if you block scripts and cookies (like you should) system always thinks you are a bot, current ver just throws a captcha at you but new may just block you if it is 100% invisible like they advertise.

I legitimately get angry failing the ridiculous sign ones everytime. I miss typing nigger captchas

You can still use legacy

wow even more botnet, hooray
>implying this shit will work unless you're logged into your google account at all times

How do you know you're really not a robot?

>coming soon

I prefer using my mouse only so the images are faster for me.

>get flagged as a bot will have to solve a captcha in order to continue
This happens everytime.

Then the japanese merchant won't get his pass-shekels, though.

why would you work for google for free?

legacy is a lot of street signs now, fucking sucks

Is there anyone that's able to post regularly WITHOUT being flagged? I can post like 3-5 times maximum before captcha is enabled. I don't go around making duplicate posts all the time either, so I always just assumed it enabled after a few posts by default.