Who started this babytalk shit? When will it end?

Who started this babytalk shit? When will it end?

Stop using that joke of a browser

What's wrong OP? You sound mad.

>not using about:blank as your home page

Are. Ther any good browsers. I use brave but honestly it sucks. And Firefox has firebug

the mozilla department of whimsy (yes its a real, funded thing)

why are they not pumping those dollars into rust?

Everything else is either incomplete, more shit, or botnet.

>le rust maymay

No.
There's a triangle of browsers and it's:
>good
>secure
>respects your privacy
>has the addons you want
>is firefox

Choose two

Firebug is the only worthwhile reason to use fox, but only if you're a cyber security student/hobbyist. If not what the fuck are you doing.

but firefox is good, secure, respects my privacy and has the addons i want

I choose

>good
and
>has the addons you want

what browser do I win?

{null}

Chrome

If you chose to save passwords on firefox they're stored in a plain text file on your computer, how's that for security?
They also do the exact same advertisement ID shit Chrome does. If you want Firefox and still be somewhat "secure" use SeaMonkey.

how else would they store passwords? if they store them encrypted, they'd have to store the encryption key too. so that's pointless.
however, if you set a master password (which everyone should do), your saved passwords will indeed be encrypted, using your master password as the key.

its called Master Password dumbfucks, it encrypts the password file and you give it your 'master password' every time you start it up (or whatever other setting you set it to), it's why FF is my choice for secure browser, and not a browser *cough cough chrome cough cough* that saves it in a plain text file.

user_pref("browser.aboutHomeSnippets.updateUrl", "");

This blocks Mozilla retards from adding retarded shit to the page

palemoon

>just don't look at it xD

Why do firecucks think this is a valid defense?

How come palemoon has all of that then?
Also I like how the only option that can yield firefox proper is to choose 'has the addons you want' and 'is firefox'. How the mighty have fallen.

>A furfag makes a better browser than mozilla.
Oh the irony. I might check it out when it has more HTML5 support.

It has better HTML5 support than firefox itself actually. For example, I don't even know if firefox supports time and date fields yet, while palemoon supported it for years. However, for security reasons, it refuses to do things like drm and webrtc. HTML benchmarks give loads of points for supporting these features, however.

Nope, Chrome is the only real browser left.

Google is a pretty useful botnet

>suggesting a literal botnet that's also garbage as an alternative for browsers that are, at most, one of these

Edge doesn't have this problem

Haven't seen any evidence of that. I get the best search results when away from the botnet, and ads are never relevant because there seems to be a money-based weighing of ad options (so if M$ pays a lot and you look for 'operating systems', you'll see wangblows ads for the next decade) for example.

Actually it does. If only that was its only problem though.

Fucking hell, how the mighty have fallen
RIP Firefox

>tfw your browser says you're good looking
t-thanks Firefox senpai

>no ftp support
>real browser

Are you sure? I can't check right now but I remember doing basic FTP stuff with it

Chromefags sure are mad they're not as smart, funny or good-looking as Firefox users

Press F to pay respect to chrome users.

>save passwords on firefox
why would anyone do this? what is keepassx?

useful for jewgle, sure, not so much for its customers.

Speaking of which, does anybody know how to hide the retarded 'recommended for you' shit on jewtube without making an account and logging in? They are literally the worst recommendations I've ever seen anywhere. You'd think with so much fucking data they'd have a somewhat decent algorithm in place, but nope.

thank you

>take this hipster cunts

>using sjw browser.

botnet

stop using that shit

heres another reason once palemoon gets more add on support FF is fucked

ITT

>no fun aloud

sperglords

LMAO FIREKEKS IS DOING FEMINIST PROPAGANDA NOW
HAHAHAHA

>once palemoon gets more add on support
They literally just removed support for the Jetpack extensions

i was hoping more people would jump over to palemoon once FF abandons addons for real and only allows ff approved web extentions by the end of the year. I mean where else would people go? maybe thats wishful thinking, either way thats my plan once ff goes full cuck

>OTTER BROWSER MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Pale Moon.

>"maymay"
kill yourself

Whats wrong with Edge?

>being triggered

Mozilla is working hard to recover their lost market share eh?

so they're injecting firefox with liberal propaganda? can you think the opposite?
>Blacks are less likely to be able to have university degree. These people shouldn't live on the biggest country in the world. Join us as we look for solutions

*picture saved*

>[Citation needed]

It's a self-deprecatory joke. Sorry your autism hinders your humor.

secure and respects privacy

tor?

The new webextension system is hugely popular now. most of the good chrome extensions have been ported over.

not everyone uses the "most popular" browser add ons/browser features chad.

webextentions do not allow control of everything that add ons currently do, and with the way ff is heading i dont have faith that they will allow the webextentions to ever be so open to custom shit as add ons are. there is no reason to not allow it other then ff being millennial 2.0 fags

>browser.aboutHomeSnippets.updateUrl
noice. thanks user

>a triangle with five sides

>not knowing about superposition triangles