""""""""""""""""""progress""""""""""""""""""

>needs 17 flushes to get a shit down

>he doesn't shit in the street

I started urinating in my sink to save water and my water bill went way down. I'm saving like 1,000 gallons per month.

>having massive explosive diahhrea every day
Stop eating rotten meat

>shit light that takes ages to work right and gets worse over time

i need to use the plunger every 4th shit it seems. I just take really big shits or something and this weak toilet cant handle my logs.

the first low water toilets were awful but the new ones work fine OP

youre just using 15 year old tech

I have a low flow diet and never had any issues with it. Consider improving your diet.

This. Bathroom sink, not the kitchen, obviously.

diahhrea isn't hard to flush, you dingus. it's when you drop an 8 couric bomb that lies there like a mountain and won't move.

Works On My Machine™

Whut.
Never had any problems like this. Shit goes down first time.
This I agree with though, these things fucking suck.
My home is still 100% incandescent

no. it's brand new this year

also never owned a plunger before this year

i have an extremely healthy diet

Eat either more fiber or less, and more yogurt or less, to customize the consistency of poop and overclock your ass.

what are those volumes in liters

>he hasn't switched to halogen

>diahhrea clogs toilets

no you nigger, if he had diahhrea, one flush would be enough every time

>this triggers the Indian

They you just got a shitty toilet

probably

there's styrofoam in the tank as if it were retrofitted for even lower, shittier flow

CFLs and Incandescent should just be banned. That way companies will be forced to sell us LED light bulbs at lower costs. LEDs don't cost much to produce anyways.

leds are so cash

hello what is this device

it's not about consistency. I powerlift and eat 3500-4000kcal while bulking. I have taken dumps where I had to stand up because shit was piling up too high.

Why don't you just piss and then leave it until you actually need to shit to flush? Y'know, "yellow let it mellow, brown send it down"

3rd worlder here

What's the difference with these new (?) toilets?

CFLs in the cold take way longer to reach brightness than LEDs. LED is just superior.

Fun fact: if you're a vegetarian your shit doesn't smell and you very rarely have the runs or constipation.

Bet you didn't know that lads.

Cause thats more disgusting than just selecting a better option, like the sink

Because i don't want my bathroom (which is in my room) to smell like pee.

>unironically thinks his shit doesn't stink

They are re engineered much like the Vacuum. The flush is more powerful and concentrated, they have smart flush where besides a normal 1.6 gallon flush it makes a 1.1 gallon flush which is needed for just pee or light use. The japs have ones with bidets, heated seats and whole but load of bells and whistles.

I understand, user. When I was eating 7500 Calories a day, my dump always went above the bowl rim. The plunger did nothing but squeeze shit down the sides of the toilet. I got tired of scooping it into triple garbage bags everyday so I bought an old 1950s toilet with a proper 7gpf for $1300. Anyway, these new toilets aren't very good for high volume flow.

What the actual fuck. Maybe you should give a flush halfway through. Jesus do you even absorb nutrient from the food or does it go right through you? Or maybe your just not sitting often enough. There's no way that can be considered healthy

I'm not a nigger

Fuck that. I take a bath every time I need to piss because my water my rules.

>toilets

I, too, watched that episode of King of the Hill, OP. However I've never had much trouble flushing a poo.

>he doesn't piss in the bathtub

>on Sup Forums
>shits in a toilet

I bet you're one of those freetards linux faggots. It's nothing wrong with shitting in the streets

If you actually ate that many calories worth of nutritious food, i.e. not eating sticks of butter for the calories, then you would know that there is nothing wrong with that user. Modern toilet regulations basically decided that some people should just have to deal with shit flowing out of their toilet since everybody should use less water so that stupid Texans can drain the aquifer to grow alfalfa to sell to the Saudis for their camel fucking or whatever the fuck they do with that shit while Californians can grow fucking anything in the desert because saving water is for the plebs. Fuck you're shitty low-flow toilets.

Nice. Thanks.

>7500 Calories a day

>why.jpg

>paying for water

Welcome to the future OP, sorry that we're running out of water

>tfw ameripoor
>bad diet of empty carbs and whatever's on sale
>need to courtesy flush 2 times anyway because it's always diarrhea

Really kicks the old cranium into gear.

I was really big into outdoor sports. So I would do hiking, swimming, climbing, etc. a few hours each every day while carrying everything I needed for a trek. I work 6 months on, 6 off.

>not peeing into a compost bin in the back yard
It's like you don't need phosphor nitrate.

That infographic is missing the silhouette of a hypodermic needle used to inject enormous quantities of hormones.

>bad genetics
Not everybody needs to be a fraud.

LOL. K, bud.

The competitive strongman community is rife with steroids (as is bodybuilding, professional sports of all kinds, and Hollywood). Incidentally, in my opinion, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But the bullshit social pressure to lie about it causes people to have unrealistic ideas of what can be achieved down at the ol' gym.

the interesting part is that in most western countries the amount of water isn't really the factor that determines the cost.
if you'd double the amount of water you use, your supplier most likely wouldn't have much extra cost assuming a non arid area with good ground water access.

in germany water providers ran into problems when people started saving water. they build stuff in the 70's anticipating more and more demand for water per citizen but instead people started jewing like crazy. the pipes weren't made for such low amounts and now they have to rebuild parts of the system which costs them a lot more than the extra water would.

I thought I was the only one that does this.

Thought it made me autistic, but it actually makes a lot of sense when I thought about it. Using so much water just to flush a cups worth of liquid. But with the sink, it's all the same thing anyways, not like there's anything "gross" about it, it's all in your head, but it's extremely efficient.

You pee, gravity takes care of it, you wash your hands, and it cleans the sink and "flushes" for you. It's perfect. And much faster. Bathroom sink, of course. Not kitchen sink like an animal.

You should watch your eating habits and use wc more that once per day.

They regulary Open up a fire Hydrant to flush the sewer. So much for water saving

Steroids are for people who want to look big but lack functional strength.

can't really blame anyone for this but human nature. most roiders wouldn't mind admitting it but then they wouldn't get any contracts for supplement ads. supplement companies just tell idiots what they want to hear to sell their product and the idiots who buy it just want some wonderpill/powder that makes them big without any risks, consequences or effort.

>piss and leave it
>when you shit piss splashes up into your boyhole
no thanks

>piss splashes up into your boyhole
If you didn't shove dragon dildos up there all day long, that wouldn't happen.

I take monster shits, man. It takes about 20 seconds to recover

not true at all. steroids just make muscle grow faster. nothing more, nothing less. if you gave them to the woman in the pick she could carry more melons.

now bodybuilders are a different story. they do lift for size and definition only and often lack stamina.

You haven't taken a shit until you pass a week old stool from constipation and it's so big and so hard it prolapses your asshole.

that sounds painful and to be honest i would rather not experience it

>his toilet wasn't desgined with the help of ANSYS® Fluent™
get a load of this plebs

>waterfalls
kek

Happened to me when i was 12. My mom was a stupid whore single mother and only fed me peanut butter and cheese sandwhiches then spent the rest of the money on booz for herself.

I almost died.

>peanut butter and cheese
what

>not masterrace LED
you asked for it.

I put in a lowflow toilet about a month ago and I don't have issues with my fat American man shits desu

The old lowflows from the '90s/00s sucked but a modern $100 one from Lowes works fine

the only logical way would be to get the tank as high as possible. Like in those olden toilets.
With the same amount of water you would get a lot more pressure which would lead to greater velocity.
That would solve the floater problem.

Burgerland ladies and gentleman, fucking barbarians that still use paper to smudge shit from their asses.

Just replaced some incandescent bulbs in my house with these. What a mistake. I bought them because they're bright and cheaper than leds, but they're so bad in every other way.

>veryaudible 60hz hum
>take like a minute to heat up to full brightness
>bullshit color temp, starts at ~2700k but slowly goes to like 5000k after they get bright
>can't use them in humid/damp places (bathroom, where the extra brightness would actually be useful)
>more power than led
>HUMMING

god damnit. At least the fluorescent tubes I got work well for a good price.

Motherfucker.

I was retarded and thought these were LED... No, they're CFL. Fucking pieces of shit holy fuck.

Incandescent is better than that shit. Fuck it, I'd rather use a candle. God damn it.

In sweden, almost all toilets have a pee button and a poop button. Don't you have this in the US?

>being so poor that you literally need to save pennies a month by not flushing

wew lad

This forum does not allow plantnoids

All of east asia prefers blue light

You literally just admitted you're a NEET that lives with their parents...

Pennies a month. Yeah, you wish.

I piss in my garden instead.

Excellent projection my friend. Sorry but, normal humans don't fucking piss in their bathroom sink.

At least your toilet doesn't have a shit shelve.

- Starts to stink during long poops.
- Impossibly to keep clean.
- Large poops are impossible to flush.

Rental apartment, so I can't just go out and buy a different one.

You need to be over 18 to browse this site

>implying that disgusting piece of shit american toilet doesn't need scrubbing
degenerates

I doubt you need to scrub it after EVERY SINGLE poop.

Keep dropping tiny logs, manlet

I cook all my own meals, eat around 4,500 calories a day and work out moderately.

My shits are never even close to what you describe.

I use dual flush (light flush or heavy flush) high efficiency toilets in my house and they work fine for me.

any tips where I can get recepies for a high calory diet?

South europe here. Water is literally less than 3€ per cubic meter. I flush all the time and spend less than 100€/year for my water bill