How do linux users survive without SVP and madVR?

How do linux users survive without SVP and madVR?

> inb4 cheap madvr knockoff mpv

framerate=resolution meme

>svp
Kill yourself

what and what? never heard of either of them

How do Windows users survive without ZFS?

>mpv
>madvr ripoff

0/10
try again later

Not even true

SVP's linux build supports more features than the free windows version.

>more fps = less pixelated
get out

>SVP

> he unironically believes linux hasn't been copy catting NTFS like a dog for years

> he unironically believes FS systems need that much upgrading to begin with

To be fair, for the hobbit it's the only way i've found of making it look like it did in theaters, since I saw the hobbit in HFR 48fps.

Are you retarded? madvr is trying to steal madvr's work. they jelly because he doesn't want his technology stolen.

where is your madVR faggot?

>he dedicates part of his peecee to a "backup" partition.
>he can't move his hard drive to another PC and keep working due to MIcrosoft's hardware limitations.

Sounds great. Where do I sign up?

lol the install im using started life in an AMD A10-7850k

Moved it to a C2Q Q6600, then an i7-5820k.

Never had to reinstall the OS, just installed new drivers each time and uninstalled the old ones.

windows 10 btw

# Rendering
vo=opengl
hwdec=auto
scale=oversample
video-sync=display-resample
interpolation
deband

someone tell me if this is correct configuration, or how to get good framerate interpolation in mpv without using svp

> he unironically believes the knock-offs of linux can compete

I don't
I just want to have hardware accelerated video with somehow smooth animation, instead of resource hog, pixelated super smooth le 60 fps animu

btw you there is SVP on linux too but I don't want to use it

I love how linuxfags are the easiest people to bait, it's like they're all a bunch of kids with autism

>he can't move his hard drive to another PC and keep working due to MIcrosoft's hardware limitations.

I literally can though. Try again

>svp
That's on Linux

>madVR
what is that poo-in-loo pajeet shit? We dont' need it. mpv just werks and we don't even have to go through the hassle of running Windows to use it :^)

Sounds about right. Going insane from staring at gcc output

>We dont' need it. mpv just werks

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

no

Shitposting aside, any legit comparisons using mpv on upscaling and downscaling content to see which one comes out on top? I ran MPC-HC with madVR since forever, I've only recently in the last two years have switched to Linux and mpv.

feelsgud

>retard detected

>using ZFS for your desktop instead of just your server

Considering ReFS exists it looks like Microsoft themselves believe filesytems need work. See also: APFS.

>madvr is trying to steal madvr's work

wat

>GITS 2.0
Not good at all to be quite frankly honest.

>frame interpolation
>any year
Just off yourself.

Mah nigga.

>Shit my file is corrupt for the third time, welp gotta pull from my backup, that's just computers you know!

>SVP
They have a free Linux client now that works with mpv

>reclock
>ffdshow
>shitty subtitle renderer
Nah

That image is horseshit and we survive because we have other algorithms that are just as good if not better. Stop being such a fucking pleb.

How do Winkdings users survive at all?

>People using meme filters on video that was ripped from a lossy TV stream and then transcoded yet again.

>File system systems

By being HIV negative.

>watching tv/web encodes

why aren't you using opengl-hq?