Alright guys i narrowed it down to these three. Which one is the best budget computer...

Alright guys i narrowed it down to these three. Which one is the best budget computer? I know they all suck buy these are currently my only options.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006740 4016&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36
amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-11E-G1-Business-Notebook/dp/B00VPKT8LG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None

alaskafag here, I know those feels. I found a toshiba on best buy and picked that up. theres a best buy in the next town and I got it shipped here free.

The HP is your only choice.

>cheap winshit laptops

Just get any, they're all the same.

>32GB

top kek

Get with the HP
It's worth it, believe me

Get the middle one. Fuck HP, you'll spend most of your time deleting bloatware. Dual boot with linux and win 7. What processor does the middle one have?

Intel Celeron

If the first one is VERY cheap (the 2-1 is that normally) then take that its screen is a descent tablet and the battery is alright.
Don't expect that or any of them to last a long time. If you have the balls you can replace the ssd in the 2-1 because it is a m.2 but its not easy to disassemble.

It is what it is, a evolution of the netbooks with no upgrade in hardware except touch.

I got the same spec model produced by HP for my sister and she's happy because it can use word and light browse, anything needed for school 4th grade.

PS. No she did not want a thinkpad because of the size but she liked the keyboard and quality.

get a used thinkpad

Bestbuy

/thread

Unless it is mandatory that you buy a new PC a two-year old PC off lease is the best bang for your buck. Three years if it's in good condition.
You'll pay much the same price but you'll get a real PC, not a cheap toy.

hahahahaha.

buy whichever you want, they're all trash.

>Fuck HP, you'll spend most of your time deleting bloatware.

Feel free to leave Sup Forums anytime.

what do you mean by that?

HP is the worst in consumer laptops in terms of build quality and service.

>I know they all suck buy these are currently my only options.
Why are these your only options? Is there some reason you have to buy a brand new computer from a brick and mortar store?

What other options are there?

>HP is the worst in consumer laptops in terms of build quality and service.

No. Acer gets that award.

Where can i do this? Do computers work well after that long?

Literally makes no difference buy a thinkpad

>32 GB
>Dual boot

Their service may need some work, but I'd an HP laptop over anything else but a Thinkpad.

>What other options are there?
Are you fucking kidding me?
You could buy used/refurbished.
You could buy from an online retailer that will have a much wider selection than fucking Walmart.

Worn out office decommissioned cuo2duo TwinkPad with free jizz crust between the keys. The official laptop of Sup Forums's poverty user base.

The fact that this perfectly described my situation three years ago saddens me

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006740 4016&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

Those are all cancer.
Here you go. Cheaper than that HP POS.

amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-11E-G1-Business-Notebook/dp/B00VPKT8LG

Get used real thinkpad,or get the cheap series thinkpad there a chrome book version ,and the same model has window version,but has clit mouse

Cant he get an i7 ol' thinkpad for that money?

Chromebook 14 is fantastic you can install crouton and run fagbuntu with xfce

>acer shit
>walmart shit
It's all trash.

buy an old macbook it will be better

install linux or windows on it if you want

I picked up a Lenovo W541 i7-4810MQ 16GB ram 256gb sammy evo w/ ultradock and 170w adapter for 500 off ebay. It has the non retarded trackpad. Haswell systems still scream like banshees. Quad core lappy most i5/i7's are dual core sadly. Desktop replacement if you want it to be. It has two or three m.2 plus expressport. You could always go eGPU with it. Nvidia Quadro inside. Windows 7 was still on it too no upgrade to Winbaby10 so the key wasn't wasted on a shitty version of windows.

Plenty of good deals on used laptops instead of this netbook trash.

Specifically, the Thinkpad T420 and the W520 both came with i7s, gen 2s, if I remember

The latitudes can be had for cheap with the mobile dual core i5 and i7 cpu's. Generally $200-500 depending on if it's an ultrabook or business class. Size of the screen too.

Holy shit, I love this meme

>Celeron

Fellow alaskafag. It sucks that bestbuy is really the only decent place to buy most types of electronics. Smaller locally owned stores either dont have anything worthwhile or are disgustingly overpriced.