Why is Samsung so far ahead?

Why is Samsung so far ahead?

Wow another black rectangle I'm blown away

>Not frontal stereo speakers
Dropped

It's nice and all but those curves definitely cause an autism flare-up

iPhone is the best console, and nobody could ever fucking speak against it. When I first got an iPhone, I was so excited that I wouldn't be trashy anymore. I got so many friends with the iPhone 5C's stunning colors and sexyness, and that isn't even half of it. It has over 30 GB worth of data. I was able to store, if I recall, 10,000 photos and it would only take up 4 gigabytes. It would play games that would seem laggy to a console and turn it into a lagless portable experience. I am a true fucking gamer, I play Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Flappy Bird, and Clash of Clans daily, I can message friends and stay up to date, I can talk to people with my face and always remember how my friends looked like, I can take endless photos with no worry about using data, and I could browse infinite pages of the internet, which a shitty console can't do. The PC, Wii, PS4, and Xbox 1 can't do any of this shit. Compete with that, consoletards. Also, nice trolling fucko, with you're not including you're fucking iPhone, get your facts strate Android fuckers.

is that an iphone? kek

They get their tech directly from the ayys

Fuck off grandpa

Wait I thought they were doing Front speaks for the S8?

I have to reply not because I'm infuriated but because the stupidity of this bait amazes me. (You)

And it always will be.

Samsung is the new apple

That looks fucking ugly.
Wow.

>Samsung
>advanced
>2 separate ports
>having more than one port in the current year
Wew lad

>can't unlock the bootloader
I don't want it.

Nice mirror

> $700+ for a square firework
pass

Why the fuck are we still content with the lagging technology that is the smartphone brick? What the hell happened to the hologram and 3d tech renaissance that was the late 2000s/early 2010s?

>that picture
xDDDDDDDDD

>7 inch screen
>slippery faggot aliminium with no sharp edges to rest your pinky finger on the bottom edge of the phone

dropped. I heard the CEO of Samshit also got arrested by the FBI so I don't want to be associated with that company ever again.

>"These readings come close to the 5.7”/6.2” dimensions rumored in December."

it's a fucking tablet for christ sake... When will this big phone meme end??

Phones with two usb ports fucking where? I wouldn't mind the removal of something I use almost every day if I could get more ports. Fuck you phone manufactures and fuck you sheep for still buying this shit.

>"and this schematic also shows microUSB 2.0 instead of USB-C."

Wow its another fucking budget leftover port design like the retarded charing port on Galasy S5

>I have to reply not because I'm infuriated but because the stupidity of this bait amazes me. (You)

>I'm blown away

It's a feature since the S7 to be blown away

>Micro USB
>Qualcomm quick charge

Samsung is totally leading the pack

>no front speakers
>forced edgememe
dropped

How do you even hold it without touching the screen wtf