The pinnacle of smartphone design

>the pinnacle of smartphone design

>power button on top
>all the buttons on one side
>nope

I still say the HTC HD2 was the best design in terms of form factor ever and I don't give a fuck who disagrees.

>Camera bump

Disgusting desu

motorola is the only good phone designer

Ew

I really don't like it, looks girly as fuck no matter what color.

The absolute pinnacle of phone design

Why can't they make good android smartphones priced lower than apple iphones? why must android be slowed the fuck down with layers upon layers of shit skins and bloatware? why must they be phablets and not at least 4.7" and under. Moto G 1st GEN was nearly perfect all they had to do was made the specs better and kept the same size and design but nah lets fuck it up by making it 5.5" for the good model. the other only alternative are the sony xperias, which literally cost more than an iphone.

fuck this, im getting a SE

The thing is huge. How is that fitting in a pocket that isn't tailored for someone over 300lbs?

Honestly there has not been a good slab phone design yet. 98% are mostly identical to each other, and a good design that everyone wants doesnt work when when holding it in hand.

This

>Bezels

>1. Htc one m8
>2. Htc one m7
>3. Htc 10 - even though the front looks like every other shitty smartphone out there

buy an Xperia, retard

Looks nice but isn't practical, good luck constantly hitting the sides of your screen and shit lol

If only the htc m8 was a true successor to the m7, but that's just me, I agree with you on the htc 10, still looks a lot better than every other smartphone out there. (especially with the back and home button disappearing when not in use to give it that insanely clean look)

Why do people like the iphone 4 design so much? The edges on the design made it uncomfortable to grip in my hand. I much preferred the feel of the iphone 3gs, even if it didn't look as nice as the 4.

THE APPLE FUCKING iPHONE IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN ENGINEERING AND HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT! NOTHING WE DO AS A SPECIES WILL EVER AMOUNT TO OUR CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT OF OUR BEAUTIFUL APPLE iPHONE. THE JOURNEY INTO SPACE IS LITERALLY NOTHING COMPAIRED TO WHAT WE MADE WITH THIS DEVICE! THIS IS PROOF THAT JESUS DIDNT DIE IN VAIN AND HOPING TO SAVE US FROM OUR DAMNED SELVES. I HOPE TO GOD WHEN OUR HUMAN RACE ENDS AND THE PLANET IS WIPED THAT ALIENS WILL DISCOVER THE APPLE iPHONE TO PROVE WE WERE ADVANCED BEINGS AND OUR GOD DAMN EXISTENCE MEANT SOMETHING IN THE COSMOS. I PRAISE THE GENIUSES WHO EVEN CONCIEVED THIS AMAZING DEVICE OF PURE LOVE AND BEAUTY AND WOULD HAPPILY SACRIFICE MY SAVINGS AND EVEN MY LIFE TO CONTINUE THE LINE AND PRESERVATION OF THIS PHONE. OWNING AN iPHONE WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE THO IT WAS SHORT. I WOULD GLADLY DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

The Moto Z Force is A E S T H E T I C

True
I bought a 5s recently and it has done me well so far. Completely btfo'd my galaxy s4

More expensive than a iphone... iphone has better specs camera than the Xperia for less money. Why would I buy an xperia?

I still use my 5s.

Too bad the camera is horrible, but other than that it still works great.

Good hardware, but iOS.

he gets it

2 words faggot -
>Belt holster

screams symmetry everywhere
very pleasant to look at
I do miss holding the round back though, that was really comfy

5/5s/SE is too goddamn long to hold comfortably, plus it weighs like a sheet of paper, which makes me nervous

>belt holster

You mean a giant billboard telling niggers to rob you?

It just werks

Every mobile OS just works. iOS just has less things to work with.

OnePlus X is the real pinnacle

+1

Best iPhone yet.
> has 3.5mm jack
> not ridiculously large
> doesn't send keystrokes to google
> Great performance for price
> Sends a clear signal to women that you can afford better than a chink phone