How fucked if Tech if Trump starts a trade war with India and China...

How fucked if Tech if Trump starts a trade war with India and China? The poos already threatened him over ending the abuse of companies that hire poos to replace honest white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tech isn't so fucked but the people who rely on cheap tech (i.e. the people who voted him in) get fucked

Nothing will change really. Tech isn't going to get expensive really. Most of it was already automated just like automobiles. The only thing that raises prices is the government and it's intervention. Automation has always been a thing even before slavery. We always end up with something that replaces certain jobs more efficiently. There's little to no reason (besides government) why you motherboard/memory/cpu/phone can't be made here just as cheaply. It's already designed and engineered here anyways which is where the true costs are besides inventory.

We're fucked.

The US can't beat 1.X billion people paid 2 dollars and hour in a trade war. Especially with China's government far more willing and able to throw money at it.

oh boy we are SUPER FUCKED

i'm assuming you already heard trump is LITERALYL HITLER btw, all the major news media outlets were saying so and EVERYONE on social media was talking about it

China is making the same mistakes made here and is even more heavy handed. It's not so cheaply made there anymore. What Chinese that have made money are constantly trying to get it out of the country via bitcoin or other methods to avoid the government. You're almost there though with the government angle. It is the actual source of woe for anyone anywhere 100%. Doesn't matter where things are made.

why did you get so nervous?

I personally am more worried about what retard politicians will do to the internet, as far as censorship or regulation. Fuck those assholes, we can police and regulate ourselves just fine without their (((help))) We always have.

That battle was already lost in the 90's and post 9/11 legislation though. Everything is botnet. Cellular is another big one. There is no escape except through revolution now.

>implying getting rid of poointheloos won't make technology great again
We're just going to build AI to replace them.

Good thing I dont buy overpriced apple shit made in chinese child labor sweatshops, I'll be fine, haha

We've been in a trade war with India and China for 20 years. The only thing changing is we're actually going to *fight back* for a change.

i am sure that 90% of the shit in your house says made in china.

You're a moron. China is our biggest trading partner. Starting a trade war with our biggest trading partner is going to significantly raise the cost of damn near everything and will not bring a significant number of jobs back, while at the same time having a devastating effect on the people who can afford it least.

im so glad these sub humans lost the election

Are you implying that you won the election?

The best case scenario is that Trump will simply be a stooge for the usual GOP shtick. Which will suck, but we survived W so whatever.

If Trump actually starts following through on his protectionist policies, things are going to become very painful for most of you, very quickly.

>le bush was bad meme

isn't it past your bed time?

Started two wars without paying for them, completely wrecked our credibility on the international stage by shopping around the intelligence community for those dumbass WMD's that never existed, and Medicare Part D significantly drove up the price of perscriptions by not allowing the federal government to negotiate with drug manufacturers.

That's what I remembered off the top of my head. I could probably remember more if I thought for more than like two seconds.

>China is our biggest trading partner.
LOL no.
canada and mexico are americas biggest trade partners, respectively.

get your head out of your dumb ass you retarded shitposter.

Pretty big, but not as much as starting a trade war with EU, like he's doing and Japan.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china

objectively wrong, get the fuck out of this thread.

They would just move to other countries with cheap labor???!?

Russian's are typically better than Indians and south americans could use the factory work