DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

Reminder that this person gets paid to do the horrible lighting and camera work of LInus videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgsF-f3w_H0?t=237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please show example. I only once noticed too dark of a video, but that was at the tradeshow floor, and mostly to show off lit fans

>>>/youtube-bitching/

Oh whoops that's not a board here. Maybe find a site that actually cares.

He's really ugly and weird, and tries to cover his ugliness with his beanie.

Linus looks like a simpsons character in most of his videos.

You seem to care.

The bad thing is that he's irreplaceable. Linus operates his business like a friendship group.

>what did he mean by this?

You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone Sup Forums that actually likes or cares about Linus and his company.

does it make money and get people paid?

If so there is nothing wrong with that.

If he's getting in huge debt to make this thing happen then I have nothing but pity for him though.

Its just not a smart business decision. Its the same reason why tenure is a problem in teaching.

he's not the lighting guy he just edits

the other asian guy does the trash lighting and makes linus buy tens of thousands in camera gear

>8k camera
>canon 5d mk4

youtu.be/CgsF-f3w_H0?t=237

>linus i need this $3500 US camera body for muh auto focus tracking even though i only use it for macro shots of products

Why?

i bet the asian guy blames the editors color grading

That guy is not doing the camera and lighting work.

They guy you're after is Brandon, the other asian guy.

Linus's videos look like shit compared to based Dmitry of HarwareCanucks.

dude, Linus is nothing compared to pic related (uploaded 5 months ago)

To find anything Sup Forums likes before it's popular*

No, the editor is the tall white guy with glasses. Taran or something.

His voice sounds so feminine. One good dicking will turn him into a sissy faggot.

they all edit except for luke,linus and brandon basically

the fat guy is channel super fun which is trash but they just all edit the 3 linus channels

>horrible lighting and camera work

None of those are horrible though, in fact for Youtube they have a pretty high standard

>e-celebs
CHILDREN YOUR BOARD IS Sup Forums

GO THERE AND STAY THERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

>linus tried to use him for one video
>immediately dislikes and hate from the viewers
>never been on main channel again since
Seems right.

he just did another video today on dash cams

Not as bad like last time.

>file.png

is this the new image.jpg/png to sign phoneposting?

Advertising marketing channels on Sup Forums is against the rules.
Marketing channels go into or .
You may also consider taking this shit to .
Please delete this thread and take that diarrhea
elsewhere.

Because with tenure professors can say all the racist and sexist Shit they want without getting fired. What if a professor has an opinion that is wrong? Several professors have no respect for safe spaces. If they are just lecturers or professors without tenure then they will get fired of course, but with tenure then students are stuck with these old fashioned bigots.

>nobody took my bait

4/10
Was rustled until you dropped safe spaces. Only the most diehard blue haired literally only uses tumblr creature will openly defend safe spaces now. Such a beast would never be found here.

>A Pajeet and a Slav managed to get better lighting than a big company that has 10+ guys

how did they do it?

this is bait but tenure is still an issue because students are stuck with old and burnt-out teachers who decide not to quit and let a better replacement come along. then students end up not learning anything.