True or false?

The last truly innovative, helpful thing Apple has contributed to the planet that wouldn't have been contributed by someone else sooner or later without them was the original iPhone in 2007.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.macrumors.com/threads/10-things-that-absolutely-suck-about-the-iphone-yes-i-have-one.322382/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,429541,00.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There were other touch phones on the way, apple just beat them to the punch. To their credit they also had a far superior OS at the time.

forums.macrumors.com/threads/10-things-that-absolutely-suck-about-the-iphone-yes-i-have-one.322382/

>There were other touch phones on the way, apple just beat them to the punch.
What other touch-sensitive phones were on the way that the user interacted with in similar ways to the iPhone? Not trying to disprove you or anything; I'm legitimately curious.

the iphone se is the best phone that apple has created all the others coming are garbage unless they make a 100 percent buttonless phone with glass only display then they will sell millions and millions, but nokia beat them too the punch and created an all glass phone and showing it off at ces

/thread

Applel literally ripped off the design for the iPhone from Sony.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Well that's disappointing but isn't that an LG logo?

shots fucking fired

Wrong pic, but the Prada also came out before the iPhone.

Also.

sony xperias look so sexy then the iphone honestly, i wish iphone would have went with a sharp corner metallic design instead of that shitty design

Wow, so the whole "touch interactivity" thing had been done multiple times before the iPhone?

Can't you read? It's even highlighted for you in the image.

no shit

how old are you

pls be po;ite

well before

>2002
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,429541,00.asp

Apple was only first to market. Samsung showed off a smartphone prototype a year before Apple went to market.

can you not see the post directly above you?

or do you not count a phone+pda combo running windows pocketpc phone edition a smartphone?

if not, what DO you count as a smart phone?

Siri.

Check & mate.

I dont get it. that's an apple designer talking about a phone he designed via a request from Jon Ive to make it look 'Sony styled'. This isn't a Sony prototype lmao, this is Apples own design

"Apple industrial designer Shin Nishibori was directed to prepare a “Sony-like” design for an Apple phone"

That's fair. There were ways to control your computer with your voice long before Siri, but they were terrible and didn't respond to you the way Siri does. They weren't conversational at all and you had to memorize weird, clunky commands.

oh my fuck

How will iToddlers ever recover?