>BST - ZeroTasteEdition<

>BST - ZeroTasteEdition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does that chair have any mechanism for mounting a dragon dildo on the seat cushion?

Early for once~

did you make the wooden part for the edison bulb lamp?

Good morning /bst/.

Wondering about how to light my shelf. Tried a RGB LED strip like the one I have under my desk, and I kinda like how it looks, specially if I put it at the shelf 'floor' instead of the top. Kinda reminds me of spotlights that usually light up statues from the bottom. Might get some wire and maybe connect the strip with my existing one too so they're the same color.

New parts arrived yesterday!

I'll be swapping CPU, GPU, Mobo and RAM soon. Not today though, but soon.

Very comfy. Is that the xps 13 or 15?

No, I just bought it on banggood for way too much money. I might make something similar myself next I come across a nice looking offcut of wood though, because the banggood one is a bit too 'clean' looking.

>trackball
my man

Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE

Can you BE any more leddit?

>plebbit: the post

you're hurting my feelings :'(

r/battlestations

>DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO
>I like to stare at individual pixels
kill yourself.

tell me how your dad gave you that keyboard

>be me
>is 2000
>built first rig after saving b-day monies, snow shoveling monies, lawn mowing monies and so on since birth
>ready to boot up
>ohshitnigga.jpg I didn't buy a keyboard
>go upstairs and take keyboard from dads old as shit workstation
>never gave it back

He wasn't all that upset, he got another board from work for free, and he liked domed keys better since mum always gave him tremendous shit about the "noise" when he was typing (because like a dumbass he put his study right next to the living room and kitchen so she could hear it practically whatever she was doing)

I like.

GIVE IN TO THE LED

What monitor is that?

I considered doing something similar to my monitors and TV, but the first two specially would be a pain if I want to move them around, so I just put an underglow on my desk for some mood lighting.

How are you lighting the frames by the way? Is everything just from the strips behind the TV, or do you have something under the shelf?

#productivity

should i buy an ikea malm?

you really hate this guy huh?

looking cool and interesting as always
I think it would be more comfy if you put the desk against the wall though

you're still using the model f even though you got the beamspring?

sounds like it could be interesting
led strips are usually pretty tacky but some people make them work and when they do it usually looks great

maybe get a better looking lamp and clean up your desk a little.
looking super comfy though

not much to say about this really. i would replace everything.

that looks like neckstrain the monitor
fucking adore the desk though

super comfy pad man!
also love the desk and the keyboard

your bed looks so fucking comfy

Do you actually sit in that never topple children's chair to the left? Do you suck on a rainbow swirled lollipop and spin your propeller hat while you do it?

they are fine.
has built in compartment for cable storage.

BDM4350.

I mounted the LEDs on this cardboard cutout so I can easily take it off.

I got more leds mounted underneath the shelf yeah, an L-shaped wood list hides them from clear sight.

5 pillows and 3 blankets, very comfy.

The cardboard cutout is a pretty neat idea.
I wanted to do a sort of L shaped 'lip' to hide the strip, but even with that I'm not sure if it would be good enough. I even have a long panel left from the same wood on the shelf, but cutting such a long straight piece would likely be a pain, and if I instead got something like a 90 degree metal strip, I don't think it would look good. I might just stick to the original plan of having them light up from bottom to top with nothing else, and deal with it not looking that clean when I'm not sitting down. It's not going to be visible on pictures and that's what matters, right? :^)

I got mine from the wood store and painted it black.
You only notice it when the light shines from a certain angle, shelf is semi-glossy, list is matte.

It's all about ingenuity.

at my parent's till sunday so no space :(

new speakers are turned up today, glad i can use the amp now

What monitor m8 ?

... I should really tidy up sometimes, I forgot how nice the flat is when clean

> Pocketchip
Hell yeah! It's gimmicky and dumb, but it's so cheap it was worth it just to fiddle around and keep hung on the wall.

>It's gimmicky and dumb

So true, but it's still super fun :3 Current plan is to stick some WS2812 in the back for blinkenlights through the clear plastic, maybe triggered by some sort of notifications. Just because.

Going through a gaming phase atm and having a full size model f works out better than a beamspring but I shall switch around again at some point.

r8

Its quite lonely.

>all that space
>tower is still sitting on the dirty floor

why?

Can anyone point out where one could buy those canvas paintings?

I love memes

>tfw no shitposting bf

Pretty comfy station man.
It sucks man.

why is boogie so fat tho

guitar ?

cause the government pays him to be, with our tax money

this is me irl

cute

Ayy. Bored at work, time to r8.

Rich memes

fat memes

Still cozy senpai but cable management. Have you done anything in PICO-8 yet? I'm working on a little raycasting demo atm.

Nice as always senpai. I dig the Model F.

Very cozy.

Nice. I like your walls. Clean up the spaghetti.

Hi. Looks like you're getting a lot of shit. I don't think its that bad, a for effort, but the Star Wars posters, especially having two of them, is pretty underwhelming. I think its because its kind of an American cultural default so it doesn't really convey any personality on your part.

I like everything except for the TV. What the fuck were you thinking? There is no way on earth that is comfortable to use at that distance. It looks like you have money. Put the TV in your living room or your bedroom and get an ultra wide or something. You'll get a lot less hate and your body will thank you for it.

Cozy and clean. I love it, absolutely fantastic.

Very nice. Take care of the cables at your desk though.

Nice as always senpai.

>tfw you'll never be the project man
Fuck. I'm sure you do a lot of neat stuff.

Dark picture.

The /bst/ equivalent to camping. Side note, I think I had the same Disney stickers when I was a kid.

I'm not a pokeman but overall I'd say its pretty alright. Get an under desk cable management rack to put the power strip on. I use the Ikea Signum. I also agree with that other guy, you could save some leg room by moving your tower onto the desk.

Feels a little cluttered/cramped but still pretty nice.

That's life senpai. Sorry.

Me too. No complaints.

tfw no shimo bf

all this shit to entertain 4 followers on twitch

cute legs

now post peng

I've not even opened PICO-8, is it actually any good? I'm not bothered by the cables, I'm not going to make them a hassle to work with just for the sake of making them neater when I don't even see them from the desk.

>Feels a little cluttered/cramped but still pretty nice.
Its not the bad actually. I have more room now that my tower is on the left side of the desk instead of the right side where it used to be.

>implying all this shit isn't for my own entertainment
Nice try, no h8.

To each their own. It can be a huge pain in the ass for sure but my stuff remains relatively static and I keep an extra set of cables around for bringing my desktop to LAN parties.

PICO-8 is pretty fun. I'd recommend it as an introductory game engine or if you're someone with a lot of experience that would like to see how far you can push its limitations. It feels a lot like LOVE2D just with hard set limitations and the built in sprite, sound, and music editors.

As long as it works for you senpai. The lowish camera angle probably makes it look more cramped than it actually is.

r8

I don't get this one. Clearly it's a womans apartment but it has a Sup Forums tier battlestation...

Comfy pyjama posting

Is that an Ikea lamp acting as a microphone arm?

what about this?

Ser ut som att vi bor i samma byggnad nästan.

Vad identifierade mig som Svenne? Snusdosan?

Klassisk 70-talsbyggnad detta, gröna-vågen hus med loftgång. Billigt och bra om man står ut med lite småudda grannar.

So /bst/, I listened to your advice.

1. Moved my PC to the floor and it feels way more spacious now.
2. Angled my studio monitors properly.
3. Boxes are just there temporarily; ignore them. Keyboard and mouse are out of alignment because the cables are too short and I'm expecting new ones soon anyway.
4. Foam for my JBLs have still not arrived from China.
5. Parts for new GH60 keyboard are arriving bit by bit.
6. Ordered a poster to above my monitors.

What else can I add for max comfiness and aesthetic?

> life wasting spot
> taste
Why even bother?

Your speakers aren't angled properly until they're angled up toward your ears. Right now they're pointing at your stomach.

Better?

Nja, huset och inredningen räckte egentligen. Har exakt samma elcentral/proppskåpsgrej. Huset jag bor i är mycket äldre men byggdes om någon gång på 70-80-talet så det är säkert därför det är så likt.

Väldigt fint skrivbord förresten.

Your monitors look fairly similar (it always triggers me when they don't, I hope it's the same panel too).
I think it would look better if you got monitor arms. And of course it will result in more space/better ergonomics.

Better yet, elevate them.

get your mental illness out of here

I think I see a Volca Bass there. Post music station.

The fucking dream
What's your job/hobby senpai ?

You.... didn't change anything. You should tilt the speakers so they're actually pointing upwards towards your head, not pointing flat along the desk. Unless your ears are in youe abdomen.

Well spotted! Bass & Sample, don't play with them much but they're super fun~

I like my Embody chair, but I doubt I'll ever have as much money in Herman Miller stuff as you. Shit, spend some of that money on the rest of your house.

Looks nice and comfy.

Like others have said, I like everything but the TV.

I like everything but the ambient lighting.

I like everything about this.

>twin bed
virgin

Nice. I have Bass & Keys and I really want to get Kick as well one day.

U2 friend.

BDM4350.

Yeah, I got a mic for my camera, with a vibration cage, had some shit lying around, voilá, pic related.

But everyone loves LEDs!

>Yeah, I got a mic for my camera, with a vibration cage, had some shit lying around, voilá, pic related.

Bretty gud desu.

Oh wow, I didn't even know they released a new one. Keys will probably be my next one though.

R8 it bitches. Keep in mind it's a budget setup.

I rate it as trash. Nice razer headphones btw xD

Someone's feeling hurtful today :(

You have more space to the right, why so cluttered?

this guy fucks. beige electronics are literal patrician tier

I don't think it's cluttered. I use the right as a writing area.

Just renovated room, need advice.

Just ordered new desktop. Not sure if I should keep monitor.

Just an fyi the headphones sound great.

>16gb ram and 60gb ssd

You probably have low standards.

Came with laptop when bought on eBay.

500gb ssd and a 60gb ssd learn to read.