Where the fuck can i download an osx iso or virtual image lads...

where the fuck can i download an osx iso or virtual image lads?i want to try out osx in virtualbox because im not going to spend 1000$ on a facebook machine.help out this tech retard guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7973176/iATKOS_ML2_(Mac_OS_X_Mountain_Lion_10.8.2)
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?id=239975&torrentid=448916
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?id=35536&torrentid=56588
google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=UkTMV9PND8mF8QfJ6oCYAw&gws_rd=cr#q=install mac os on virtualbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>virtual image lads
Nowhere legal

>osx iso
You can legally download the OS X setup in .dmg format on another Mac and convert it to ISO yourself

Just torrent the dmg and convert it to an ISO.
Get some VM ISOs (some haxx0r community made them freely available).
Also
www.google.com

i live in hungary bro the country of the poor we dont have mac's in here.can you jus send me a link or something?i dont care about legality or country doesnt give a fuck about piracy.

every mac os iso i tried by far on piratebay was a malware ridden bitcoin miner piece of shit.

>inb4 this retard uses public trackers.

i got an image, i can send u a drive link
(it doesnr have miners or keyloggers i swear)

ok, link?

If you can't find a legit dmg with the power of Google, you're a hopeless case.

>inb4 this retard uses public trackers
Nothing wrong with that. I live in a first world country and used them for about a decade, never had a problem.

here's an e-mail if you dont want to share it publicly.

[email protected]

>i live in hungary bro the country of the poor we dont have mac's in here.can you jus send me a link or something?i dont care about legality or country doesnt give a fuck about piracy.
get one of the hacked OS X distributions like
iATKOS
Run that in a VirtualBox, start iTunes, download a legit OSX image for free, make an ISO
Install the legit ISO in a VirtualBox

Make a backup of that VBox so you don't have to bootstrap OS X ever again

thanks mate.i try it out.

i dont have bitcoins mate.not to mention that the page forces me to like them on facebook or google.yes adblock and whitelisting doesnt work around it.

is there seriously not a single legit fucking osx iso on planet motherfucking earth?

>If you can't find a legit dmg with the power of Google, you're a hopeless case.

i dare you to show me an actual non malware ridden download i fucking dare you.its literally impossible.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7973176/iATKOS_ML2_(Mac_OS_X_Mountain_Lion_10.8.2)

you will not find one without malware. who the fuck would just upload for free?

being this new I swear to god.

might as well ask how to download photoshop from some indian kids youtube while you're at it.

> who the fuck would just upload for free?being this new I swear to god.

then why people upload software and video games for free?

macOS Sierra 10.12.2 (16C67) Installer [Intel]
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?id=239975&torrentid=448916

Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?id=35536&torrentid=56588

error:expected value(list,dict,or string)in bencoded string.

is it works for you guys or am i just retarded?

What are you trying to do?

im trying to add the torrent link you posted.is this the part where i get laughed at for doing something immensely stupid?

and here's the error message.i try change the programs language to english so you can understand.

oh my fucking god im so dumb.i just realized what you sent was not a magnet but a link.omg i feel so ashamed right now

A U T I S M

>ITT: bumbling poor retard can't figure how to even download an OS, the OS of a 'facebook machine' which he's too retarded to even download

POTTERY

>google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=UkTMV9PND8mF8QfJ6oCYAw&gws_rd=cr#q=install mac os on virtualbox
>first guess
We can't spoon feed you. You have good internet in hunagry, do your own research.

Why would you trust an ISO from some random source?
Great way to get malware or worse.