Does Sup Forums approve of Kodi? It's Open Source

Does Sup Forums approve of Kodi? It's Open Source.

Other urls found in this thread:

kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Set_up_PS3_BD_Remote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XBMC is pretty good.

It's just a media player.

we approve

get exodus

i use it to watch movies on my raspberry pi

Been using it for 6-7 years. Have it on 4 firetv boxes in the house.

me too i thought i was the only one!!!!

do you have it installed onto retro pi as well?

Is freaking awesome that's what it is.

I use OSMC, it's pretty decent

Of fucking course.
Bought a cheap tablet with video outputs to my tv screen. Installed it on my work's pc's for whenever we need to watch a game or shit. (lags a lot because shitty office internet but gets the job done and hasnt been blacklisted by IT)

Which are youre favorite plugins, anons?

There's a frontend for liberto being worked on for Kodi

When it can launch games it will be the only thing I need

I do the same. For me, it is just the best set up to stream movies, tv shows and redlettermedia on my cheap ass tv. Combined with yatse remote it is such great solution, i just can't stop being hype about it.

Yup, been using it since it was still called XBMC.

It's a little clunky sometimes but the amount of add-ons and repositories for it is amazing. I use Exodus to stream new TV that I don't feel like downloading and it works great.

Wish the ROM browser wasn't so half-assed but it works okay.

Literally no reason to not like it. It's certainly better than fucking Plex, what a joke that shit is.

The only thing missing is console integration but that'll never happen because it's open source and there's no way to monetize it.

It's also the only app I've legitimately paid money for on Android (Yatse Remote), both to get the ability to stream on devices and to support the developer because the app is almost fucking perfect and they didn't pull any bullshit with the free version like putting in ads or gimping performance.

In Plexland, Plex tells YOU what your media is supposed to be!

The interface works really badly in a desktop PC environment, but Kodi + Exodus is a fucking excellent alternative to torrenting movies.

Kodi is the best there is

Well yeah, it's not meant for desktop use, it's meant to be used on a TV, controlled either via the TV's own remote or one of the remote smartphone apps.

It's more like an entertainment central. You can change it's media player.

I just installed it on my new HTPC, I love it. Setting up my PS3 Blu-ray remote for it today.

How do I make it use mpv instead of whatever it is using?

is kodi okay to install on amazon fire tv

What are you using to get the remote to work with Kodi on a PC?

kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Set_up_PS3_BD_Remote

I'd approve of you not talking about it openly. I'd rather not have manufacturers lock down some of the good hardware.

Who cares what g approves. Most people here are autistic faggots.

Download, install, customize, if you're happy with it keep it. I run it off my HTPC and another in the bedroom on my Raspberry Pi. Couldn't be happier.

I got a brand new sony 60 inch and was so hyped that it had android OS. Installed kodi right from the playstore, and jesusbox. Now whenever one bonks out on me i can switch kodis instead of restarting the whole fucking tv. Disabled my cable box cause fuck it. 247 streams FTW!!!!