Beds are technology

Beds are technology.

What kind of bed do you sleep on?

Whatever your mom has.

A normal one. I don't fucking know or care.

/thread

Mom? Is that you? I didn't know you posted on Sup Forums - Consumer Technology.

Standard spring mattress from the sheep company. I'm planning on getting one of those memory foam mattresses when I move out. The purple ads are also getting to me. The cute Goldilocks really jew'd me into believing they're good for your back.
s4offtopic

a shitty used mattress on the floor, there's some stains on it from the previous owner

I sleep on a dildo kinda bed

Beautyrest recharge firm pillow top

Buying a decent mattress was one of the best things I've ever done

I sleep in a recliner

Bought a Leesa.

Pretty comfy, does run hot. Summer's going to be a bitch unless I turn on the AC.

A king-sized bed, by myself

I boosted the top of my bedframe up by 7 inches using blocks of wood since sleeping on a slight incline is good for your health.

As for the mattress, it's a tempurpedic.

Same. I sleep on the left hand side, spread eagle, clinging to my body pillow and kissing it in my sleep.

blanket on the floor padded with plenty of small shitty pillows

Sealy firm pillow top.
600 fill 100% white goose down pillows.
Cotton sheets, cotton comforter.
Wool army blanket on top when it gets cold.
:3

Pic related when I accidentally rest my arm on the wool.

I sleep diagonally, face down, I always wake up with neck pain but I can't fall asleep otherwise.

I used to sleep like that.

Now as soon as I nod off I stop breathing and choke myself awake in that position, shit sucks.

Try it one more time, perhaps the sweet embrace of death will finally get to you.

I do try, multiple times a week.
I get a few really good hours in just often enough for me to keep trying it.

There is something about sleeping face down, 3 hours is equal to like a full night on your back.

this one

VI-Spring Regal with Arabesque motorized divan

>no benis at undressing

this is why gook kino will never take off

do you sleep well?

A standard full-size mattress that I have been using since 2001. It served me well during my teenage years, but it's losing milelage.

I'm thinking about getting one of those rollout futons the Japanese use. How comfy are those things?

A really shitty old one.
I need to replace it already.
Half the time I end up sleeping on top of my covers with clothes on. ha ha no kids for me. (oh no!)
Maybe occasionally, if it is a cold night, pulling the covers partially over one side of me, but still entirely on top of the covers.

I have been considering a non-bed sleeping method. Not looked in to it much, however.
Anyone use something not-a-bed?
The biggest downside I can think of at present would be losing a massive amount of space under my bed for storage. (mainly fixed with junk and sex toys)
But I'm thinking of making a whole wall storage space at some point this year, so it probably won't matter.
I have 2 under-used closets. They could probably be knocked through in to one long one, but not sure if that wall is a support structure yet. I'd rather not have to resort to putting an expensive I-beam in.