/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user gets a VORMOR bag • user considers buying a Pepe costume • user finds a good deal on the Xiaomi XL mousepad, currently on sale with DD4 for $5 • Useful (mini)quadcopter advice • user shows off the internals of his NOMOS replica • user shows off a nice looking carbon back protector for his Zuk Z2 • user receives a broken watch that was meant to be a gift • user that bought a lot of shit returns with a review of the Superlux HD681 • PostNL takes forever to get a package to this user • user shows off high rest pictures of his new VR glasses and Mixza 128gb micro sd card • user that bought the ZERO mechanical keyboards has some new comments on it Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Dont-get-the-small-base/32587696934.html
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/development/rom-lineageos-13-0-t3533744
aliexpress.com/item/2Styles-Kawaii-Plush-Bear-Rilakkuma-Girls-Toys-35cm-Height-Japan-relax-kuma/32782437435.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Danganronpa-Black-And-White-Bear-Monokuma-Rabbit-Usami-Monomi-Cosplay-Plushies-Japan-Anime-Christmas-Child/32721230664.html
aliexpress.com/item/lovely-plush-toy-my-neighbor-totoro-plush-toy-cute-soft-doll-totoro-with-lotus-leaf-kids/32697909165.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-Styles-Ghibli-Miyazaki-Hayao-My-Neightor-Totoro-Stuffed-Plush-Toys-Soft-Dolls-Kids-Birthday-Gift/32615689882.html
aliexpress.com/item/Spirited-Away-Kaonashi/32287327292.html
aliexpress.com/item/Facehugger-and-Xenomorph/32687121278.html
aliexpress.com/item/dittoderp/32718527601.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kanato-Sakamaki-Bear-Plushie/1802006099.html
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Stainless-steel-Nail-Art-Manicure-Set-Nail-Care-Tools-with-Mini-Finger-Nail-Cutter-Clipper/32665595426.html
nomos-store.com/en/Collections/NOMOS-for-Doctors-Without-Borders/
s.aliexpress.com/NrARrq2Q
s.aliexpress.com/FvAJJ77b
amazon.com/dp/B01CW4CSJ2/ref=twister_B01LXMIT8H?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
nl.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-1-10M-Cat7-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-Internet-Network-Patch-LAN-Cable-Cord-Modem-Router/32669308226.html?isOrigTitle=true
aliexpress.com/item/Network-Cable-15M-20M-25M-30M-Ethernet-Cable-Cat7-RJ45-M-M-Thin-High-Speed-Flat/32486183955.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-IV-Hybrid-Earphones-Wired-Control-Headphone-with-MIC-for-Android-iOS-for-cell/32531305345.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9999_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=a584a64e-9ecd-424e-84f7-8448f650f28f#
audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
s.aliexpress.com/UVza2qAZ
s.aliexpress.com/v26VnU7V
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_390233.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello please respond

Just bought a fidget cube

Pics or you're a faggot

I'll send you a pic in a month when it's in

from last thread:
aliexpress.com/item/Dont-get-the-small-base/32587696934.html
i recomend these because these are the ones i use myself and dont flicker.
DONT GET THE FUCKING E14 SCREWS!!!

This: I end up liking blues way more.

>Pic related,
Im sure that sounded less hostile in chinese.

>Edit: posted in old thread :^)

[Redmi Note 3 Pro] LineageOS 13.0 Stableo is out!:
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/development/rom-lineageos-13-0-t3533744

Fucking Pajeet ROMs
If its not ASOP don't bother

Guys, you're doing it wrong.
I recommend you buying chink tea. If you need or are interested in the high quality tea culture (their tea is really really god tier and the best in the world ) then I can compose a guide on it.
The tea is so good that and differs from what you usually drink that you will be redpilled immediately.

>not supported in 87 key version

any other chink keyboards missing key features?

If the seller is willing to give 8$ off on a 30$ product, I guess it doesn't cost anything to make.

Now post your guide

Enjoy that tea before getting cancer.

Hey guys I'm looking for a cool animu plushie

Oh I'm a girl btw :)

Look who I met, /csg/!

aliexpress.com/item/2Styles-Kawaii-Plush-Bear-Rilakkuma-Girls-Toys-35cm-Height-Japan-relax-kuma/32782437435.html

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Danganronpa-Black-And-White-Bear-Monokuma-Rabbit-Usami-Monomi-Cosplay-Plushies-Japan-Anime-Christmas-Child/32721230664.html

aliexpress.com/item/lovely-plush-toy-my-neighbor-totoro-plush-toy-cute-soft-doll-totoro-with-lotus-leaf-kids/32697909165.html

aliexpress.com/item/3-Styles-Ghibli-Miyazaki-Hayao-My-Neightor-Totoro-Stuffed-Plush-Toys-Soft-Dolls-Kids-Birthday-Gift/32615689882.html

Alpacasso. I don't have one. Search it.

I'm pressive

his face looks like one of those facebook shoops

aliexpress.com/item/Spirited-Away-Kaonashi/32287327292.html

aliexpress.com/item/Facehugger-and-Xenomorph/32687121278.html

aliexpress.com/item/dittoderp/32718527601.html

aliexpress.com/item/Kanato-Sakamaki-Bear-Plushie/1802006099.html

Got one, thanks hun

Should i get a tenga egg? Is it good?

Don't have one, but it looks very expensive.

A perv mate of mine got one and he says it's life-changing. granted he does nothing all day and masturbates at work in the toilet so it surely had room for improvement before the egg.

was about 8€ I think? I'm not sure

Post picture of a tenga egg?

Health tea store right? I've seen it on /ck/

Can I buy authentic styled noodles on Ali? Are they any good?

This russian shit just arrived! Gotta love tinkering.

Now I will order some more of them because I have an addiction.

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Stainless-steel-Nail-Art-Manicure-Set-Nail-Care-Tools-with-Mini-Finger-Nail-Cutter-Clipper/32665595426.html
Here you go i have that set and they are realy good quality for the price the case is nice fake leather too.

Yea post the guide and I will buy some.

>• user shows off the internals of his NOMOS replica (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
link ? how much did it cost? expecting one soon too

REE

Aahahahaha
>not buying tracking
What are you, poor?

Can the user link the nomos with that red hints?

Why I would buy tracking for $1.79 order?

It's the Doctors Without Borders edition

Because then you don't have to wait 5 months for your order. Its cheap for tracking you faggot

Still waiting on shit I ordered on 23.10and shipped on 03.11. also zapals

>It's the Doctors Without Borders edition
Link perhaps

Can you guys suggest me a good gamepad mount for my smartphone to use with a Dual Shock 3?

The one I ordered from eBay didn't fit.

>PostNL takes forever to get a package to this user
That's weird, PostNL has always been very fast for me, the longest they've ever taken is 18 days.

Any recommended Chinese cameras? Beginner looking to take nice landscape shots. Also I don't know shit about cameras and photography except that the big cameras look cool.

where did you get that from?

Tea is disgusting. Real men drink nothing but Monster energy drinks.

Gg kidneys

It's a limited run, but it won't hurt to try and see if you can still get one
nomos-store.com/en/Collections/NOMOS-for-Doctors-Without-Borders/

Nice, thanks.

What is pic related for?

;)

Hot-sale High Quality Smart Gameklip Phone Clip Mount For PS3 Pad Controller Universal For Samsung Gifts 1 PC
s.aliexpress.com/NrARrq2Q
(from AliExpress Android)

The Chinese make decent action cameras, but for photography you should look elsewhere.

wou that is just liquid sugar and ppl pay for that shit.

what are you working on user

>• user finds a good deal on the Xiaomi XL mousepad, currently on sale with DD4 for $5 →

Where? I can find only 9$ one.

Deploying a Rails app for the first time on that pi you see there.

AliExpress RobotDyn store
s.aliexpress.com/FvAJJ77b

I really recommend them. They have a website, robotdyn.com or something.

nail edge clipper

The only good camera so far is the Xiaomi Yi mirrorless camera, but that might change in the near future.
The price is has dropped recently (it is still on the pricey side though), and it is currently a solid $50 cheaper on amazon than it is on gearbest currently.

amazon.com/dp/B01CW4CSJ2/ref=twister_B01LXMIT8H?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

I suggest that you check out the used and refurbished market, since you might be able to find something better that is cheaper.

Are you for real or are you troleing me?

Never seen that before, but maybe I need it

>s.aliexpress.com/FvAJJ77b
how good is the stuff? i have an UNO for like 4£ and it is no different then others

He's right
Its an angled nail clipper. The slanted edge makes it easier to cut the edges of your nail that hide beneath the skin.

I see.

Wouldn't that provoke in-grown nails? I recently started trying to keep my nails in the shape of the edge of the nail clipper and am more satisfied that way, compared to when I always the nail as short (and that means as round) as possible

>58530687
*Compread to when I always cut the nail as short as possible

it actually makes it easier to give the nail a straight cut which would help prevent ingrown nails as

nl.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-1-10M-Cat7-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-Internet-Network-Patch-LAN-Cable-Cord-Modem-Router/32669308226.html?isOrigTitle=true

I need a cable like this but 25 meter long, rugged & flat because I need to run it through my whole house basically. How do you even find more of these? There's no keywords in the title and I don't know how it's called in English.

It's an Ethernet Cable
specifically that one is CAT7 with an RJ45 connector

I know what cable it is, I'm wondering how I find the protected ones with the weave around them because otherwise the opening and closing of doors will destroy it in a week.

weaved ethernet cable literally brings up exactly what your looking for. Did you even try?

Yeah, I did. Translated Aliexpress is fucking retarded. It thinks Dutch is Turkish, and you can't really turn it fully off. Sorry for bothering you, haha

>shielded cat7 25m
aliexpress.com/item/Network-Cable-15M-20M-25M-30M-Ethernet-Cable-Cat7-RJ45-M-M-Thin-High-Speed-Flat/32486183955.html

try "braided"

why doesn't aliexpress have any plenum rated ethernet cables

>luke chin

Cunt sent me a scratched up and full with what may be chink cum holo sight, I opened a dispute and don't know what to do now or how to respond

Rapid-i bro

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-IV-Hybrid-Earphones-Wired-Control-Headphone-with-MIC-for-Android-iOS-for-cell/32531305345.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9999_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=a584a64e-9ecd-424e-84f7-8448f650f28f#

Was thinking of buying some new earphones to replace my apple earpods. Thoughts on these? Or, any good recommendation for something in a similar price range?

I don't need booming niggerbass btw, which is what I've heard these have. (Also are these even legit lmao)

the exact same thing happened to me and I was pretty disappointed. then i realized that it had a plastic film over it that i didnt notice. peeled it off and it was fine

This is actually my first mechanical keyboard and bought it a month ago. Have the same one at work and it's fucking fantastic.

read the infographic

Take a pick
audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php

Anyone have those coupons from Thomas for 8$ off?

Just checked it again, there's no plastic film on it whatsoever.

Also, cant I just wait those 4 days and just get my refund if the chink doesn't do anything ?

New users only

$8 off $40
s.aliexpress.com/UVza2qAZ

$5 off $25
s.aliexpress.com/v26VnU7V

It will function the same. But you can trust this store, you'll get a working product guaranteed, or theyll resend. They also sell sensors and stuff that adajew sells for like ten times more.

aliexpress reviews the dispute after the 4 days
they may ask for more evidence at that point and they will make their decision on how much you are refunded

Ordered a Chuwi Vi8 Plus for €85 with shipping from eBay. How did I do g?

thank you kind sir

I'm looking for something to turn my dumb TV into a smart one. Not Chromecast or some clone of it, but an Android TV box that can access Google play store (for Netflix, YouTube, etc) and decode AVC video. HEVC would be nice too but not necessary, I'm not sure if the midrange SoCs have any support for HEVC decoding on hardware.

What's a good option?

Is it some scam where ppl get our account pass and email and if we saved credit card number they steal money?
I see this in every thread made me and my tin foil hat curious.

Ofcourse it could be just refer link that will reward ppl for sharing it. In that case it is against the board rules tho

My Dumbass Ahedratron got here.

It's fucking huge. I didn't expect it to be this big. There's no way it's going to fit into my jeans pocket with my big fat hand molesting it, either. It'd have to be fucked with in a coat or jacket pocket.

It looks pretty durable. Plastic shell, silicone for all the fuckwiddit bits. I already took it into the shower.

No, if you make a new account Ali even tells you that you get these coupons.

Welp, guess I'll wait then, thank you

I've read the infographic, but only does so much for me when there is so much chinkshit

Good link, thanks user. I think I'll buy the rocks because they are like 12 bucks and why not

Better pic.

I used it 3 days ago to create an account for the first time and haven't redeemed my discount yet. I'm also the one that posted it yesterday and just now only when someone asks. If someone is getting benefits from it, it sure isn't me.

Do chink Google cardboards block out external light well?

Oh come on luke, now you're making me feel guilty

What are you going to do with that?

Mini M8S II
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_390233.html

The links are from the aliexpress app and give no benefit to the person who shares them. Anyone with the app can confirm that