Laugh at idiots who put tape over their webcam

>laugh at idiots who put tape over their webcam
>Zuckerberg puts tape over his webcam and microphone

What does he know that we don't?

he has plausible reason for concern. you don't.

it's still probably a best practice if you have privacy concerns.

his instagram nick rhymes with cuck

It also rhymes with luck.

and he married a guck!

This

When James Comey put tape over his webcam, that's when I started putting tape over mines.

>owning a laptop with a camera
>owning a laptop at all

Putting tape over your microphone wouldn't do shit though??

Windows and macOS spies on its users.

I dont even own a webcam

they are definitely watching

What kind of cancerous office is that?

Why wouldn't you just open up your laptop and physically remove it?

Oh wait. Mac.

I'm not a technically illiterate kike like fuckerberg, I disable webcams and mics devices at the kernel level. Not that I really care, just privacy policy.

hahaha epic lulz omg upvoteess!!!

>kernel level

*installs a malicious kernel module on your laptop*

>Not that I really care, just privacy policy.
disabling it at the kernel level takes slightly too much effort to "not really care". why contrive this blasé attitude? just acknowledge that it's something you care about.

jesus, the desperation to act nonchalant on Sup Forums makes you people look like complete faggots.

How will do do that user? I have FDE with luks

If not for that, Id usually force signature checking, basic security.

Because I'm a Linux enthusiast, I enjoy perfecting these things. I'm not paranoid, there is little reason for someone to spy on me, so I don't care from that aspect.

Numale Meme millennial office.

He probably don't spend hours on social media sites like average goys.

Nice try NSA.

I just told you to disable it, not just cover it in tape. How is that NSA

> Not just turning it off in the BIOS settings

he's got the memory of a goldfish so he didn't even remember it.

>not cutting the pcb traces

Nobody that can't be found on Wikapedia gains anything from putting tape on their webcam. Only exception being if they're stupid enough to let someone gain acess to it easily through something dumb like a phishing scam.

>I'm a Linux enthusiast
Translation, I'm a neckbeard

No I'm a cuteboy

haha sure

Haha stop bullying

He doesn't know anything that you shouldn't either assume (everything that can be reasonably compromised is) or that you wouldn't know if you actually read shit like Wikileaks and the Snowden files (everything that can spy on you is).

post toes? :3

kill yourself

/thread

rude

How is there no damaging information out on him?

he runs a company that trades in data about users. if you think he's not pretty consciously aware of what sorts of trails people leave when they browse the internet (and thus more cautious about it), you're a retard.

>tfw run superior GNU+LINUX
>I will never need to do anything because the webcam is rendered completely unusable by missing drivers
take that, nonfree scum

lol, linux users, everybody

He should be rich enough to be completely out of touch with reality. Something should have leaked by now.

>implying that does anything

Why does he use Apple's products? I mean Apple is one of his potential rival and shouldn't he fear that they can have access to fb's confidential information?

>Skimmed

Full Fat Cravendale or gtfo.

there's a difference between achieved wealth and ascribed wealth. paris hilton and all these other people who were just born into money are out of touch with reality. fuckerberg earned it by making facebook an advertising juggernaut.

at this point there's no "if". you seem to understand that he's smart enough to make a literal fortune on data mining but inexplicably stupid enough about his own domain of expertise as to slip up and leave an incriminating trail of evidence (other than that early interview he did when facebook was first getting started). you are a retard.

>laugh at idiots who put tape over their webcam
>Somewhere, somebody watches & laughs at you over your webcam's laptop

>early interview he did when facebook was first getting started

What interview? What did he do? He has enemies, I'm guessing they number in at least dozens. There's got to be something.

People are actually trying to spy on Zuck

Nobody wants to spy on your autistic anime watching weeb fat loser ass

>What does he know that we don't?

Ever watched like 10 minutes of citizenfour?

>Taking college dropout seriously

>not realising the traces are only there to give the illusion that the government still requires physical connection to the webcam

This dude is ugly as fuck

That's cool and all, but why do i never see people tape the frontal cameras in their smart phones?

>Comey serving as a Sup Forums rolemodel
MUH SIDES

Fuck laptops I carry a rasp pi with a monitoer everywhere I go, every Sup Forumsent should do this because shit and Sup Forumsi/g/Sup Forumslies

Well in winblows it doesnt even appear on device manager, but you can tape it for extra tinfoil

I reckon he does it because all the people he Zucced are trying to track him down and holocaust him.

my webcam has a light that turns on whenever it's in use
>inb4 the light can be disabled
if someone manages to do that, then I have bigger issues to worry about

>Tape over webcam
nothing wrong with that. Makes me feel a tad safer.

>Tape over mic
pointless. It might muffle the sound, but 8/10 people have their phones on them as well. that's probably more likely to be compromised anyways.

fuck it, if you're famous, you have a valid reason to do this. If you're not, who cares?

>Nobody that can't be found on Wikapedia gains anything from putting tape on their webcam

Yeah bro, totally. This guy has his birthday and school history on wikipedia, so obviously a camera spying on his home life will add nothing new to public knowledge of him.

he knows the 6th richest man in the world has legit reasons to be object of spionage.

nobody believes me but i remember him from aol back in the day. he had an idler program that would send text to chat and display his idle time, to avoid being disconnected from aol, hung out in the private room "vb6", the visual basic room

>finder
>chrome
>textedit
>???
What's that other program in his dock?

thunderbird

and fuck, which is one of my favorite things to do

blacklisting devices isnt actually a hard thing to do