When did you join the /only have laptop/ master race?

When did you join the /only have laptop/ master race?

2010 my last pc died.

I've always been like that until like three years ago.

2007 when our 2004 PC became too old.

"our"

speaking of that guy, the RMS world tour has finally arrived in my shitty town

I'm intrigued

/only desktop/ here
laptops are toys for literal manchildren

laptop/phone only is normie tier

/desktop + phone/ supreme race

loving every laugh

Muh games.

I am not homeless and never will be, so no and never.

I'm laptop only. Getting a desktop as soon as my laptop dies/becomes too slow (probably got like 3 years in it still).

I do, but I'm old and lame, and I have to take a full powered computer to job training annually, so it just made a lot of sense, financially.

I guess 2011 when I moved outta my parents
planning on buying desktop when I graduate (afraid gaymen may prove disastrous for grades)
>in b4 6 years and still no degree

Desktop + Phone > Laptop + Phone > Desktop + Laptop > Desktop + Tablet > Laptop Only > Desktop Only > Phone + Tablet > Phone Only > Tablet Only

What about Desktop + Laptop + Phone + Tablet?

>mfw all your laptop scribbles are shit tier in my case because laptops are worthless for someone who constantly sketches and writes equations, while tablets (or better yet e-readers with writing capability) are the best

Desktop + Tablet/Ereader + Smartphone > All of that shit in your post in my case.

That's retard

Until I send my PSU in for an RMA, have it returned, and reinstall it in my desktop. Until then I am /onlyLaptop/

Just kidding, I have a tablet too. Zenpad masterrace

This guy gets it.

Jokes on you OP, I have a Battlestation desktop, HTPC, Gaming Laptop, ultrabook, Nvidia Shield K1, and phone.

In my defense I only ever paid retail for the phone, the rest of it was from insanely good deals on Craigslist....i was going to sell the ultrabook but that Yoga 13 is just so damn comfy for lounging around the house with. I was going to sell the Shield K1 but it's nice for reading a book in the dark while having a cigar.

I'm an electronics hoarder. I realized between living and dead PC's I have in storage I have 6 different Core i7 processors of various generations lying around my house.

When I could afford a laptop

>When did you bend your user needs to fit into some shitty user category?
Sorry, don't usually do that.

careful, his autism is off the charts
do admire it though

>tablet
tablet < latpop + phone
worthless media consumption toy

Fuck off, wagie

He used to come here frequently to participate in some big free software event and I never bothered to see him.
I don't know when he's coming again.

Been using my HP Pavilion dv6-6135dx for over 4 years now, its time for an upgrade.

never had a desktop
i've got my first notebook very long ago, it had core duo in it and ran debian like a charm
today i use a dell notebook made by custom parts i buy from refurbished spare parts. so i am able to build an inspiron, xps, vostro anyway i want for way less.

looking forward to buy a thinkpad or a raspberry pi to use as a server and more customization of parts itself

Desktop + Phone + Laptop is the master race

>he doesn't even have a D-wave

2010. I quickly got a desktop again because not having one was shit

most members of the /only have laptop/ master race are college kids who only use it 90% of the time for facebook and 10% of the time for microsoft word.

Stopped using a desktop back in 2005 or so, right around when I switched to Linux.

Ended up buying a ThinkCentre mid tower to use as a server so I could stream games through steam, but not sure that counts as a desktop because its headless.

My gaming tower is old... maybe soon