I found this iPhone 5s in the snow. The screen is cracked and the home button missing.I got it home and it works

I found this iPhone 5s in the snow. The screen is cracked and the home button missing.I got it home and it works.

But it has a password. How do I unlocked?

Other urls found in this thread:

smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-iphone-password-protected-70214.html
icloud.com/activationlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it back Jim-bob.

Jamal pls

give it back, tyrone

Nice try FBI.
Love,
Tim Cook

No seriosly even if I wanted to give it back I cannot. I found it in the snow between two buildings, its battery was drained. I need to unlock it.

Is there a way or not? Or maybe to wipe it?

Give it back to the person you stole it from

Give it back you fucking nigger

I fucking found in the snow. It was half body in the snow. Who am I supposed to give it?

I checked the sim card slot and it doesn't even have a sim card.

>snow
Is that new jigaboo slang for white people?

Iphones cannot be unlocked. That's why the fbi went to some hacker firm. They did not come to Sup Forums. The phone is a brick. Give it to apple, they might be able to return it. Or power it on and wait for someone to find my phone and get it.

Has anyone posted one of these as Jamal?

Alright. If its a brick ill just return it to apple.

this. and honestly holding on to someone else's phone trying to unlock it is a good way to end up at a police station answering unwanted questions. save yourself the trouble and take it to some trusted third party like an apple store.

you don't want to be holding on to it for very long once they switch on the "find my phone" thing.

smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-iphone-password-protected-70214.html

Follow second set of instructions.

You can't do anything. The only way to get it unlocked is original proof of purchase.

You can restore it but it will most likely have an activation lock.

I work in an Apple Store. There's no point bringing it in, we can't really do anything with it.

Give it back DeShaniquatarian

Yes you can, just leave it at the local police station.

You can't have a activation lock to recycle.

GIVE IT BACK TYRONE

you can plug it in and keep it charged while someone potentially uses find my phone to track it down. don't act like a retard.

Casi nadie sabe desbloquearlo

:v

I checked if it is activated on icloud.com/activationlock/ using the IMEI and its not activated.

>the home button missing

how does that happen?

Give it back, Billy-Ray.

I dont know. Not my phone. Found it in the snow...maybe Jamal didnt take care of his phone.

The most interesting is that it didnt have a SIM card.

GIVE IT BACK DAQUARIUS

I spoke with apple chat

>I'm verry sorry to hear you forgot YOUR password

OK it seems I can restore it because it was not activated in the icloud. I just need the home button. I will repair it for like 40$ in parts and Ill do the work myself.

Thanks guys :D

consult the pic

lol

>They did not come to Sup Forums.
All those Tyrone threads were actually the FBI asking us.

source: my mother's husband works at CIA

KOTOL
giff it back or I keel u

Calling a thief Tyrone is racist!

so call them a white name instead

>STOLEN IPHONES
>WHITE NAMES
KEK

take out the sim card see if the contact's are saved to it. If not then look up the phone number on Snapchat or Facebook or one of those websites that let you look up a phone number and return a name.

depends on the country where you live...
in the us i wouldnt do that