NEWSLINE TODAY

>JA promises to comply with extradition via Twatter under condition that Manning gets released
>Manning pardoned in last few days of the outgoing administration

If JA holds up his end of the bargain that means he's coming to face a trial under the US Trump administration

Things are getting pretty interesting

Forgive the arsshit link
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/chelsea-mannings-35-year-sentence-commuted-by-obama/

how is this technology

> Wikileaks isn't technology
> Leaking confidential data isn't technology

kek

I'm sorry that it's not the Sup Forums consumertard thread you're used to

>I use meme arrows to show something is important or a quote from something I want the audience to read

I use abbreviations that no one is familiar with

I link to arsetechnica because Im a reddit fag and cant even into pastebin

I even use reddit spaces between my sentences

Someone needs to find and kill me

>Someone needs to find and kill me
yes, we would all be better off for it.

>chelsea-mannings
>mannings
>man

I'm not really sure what there is to discuss. Manning quite obviously committed treason and put American lives in danger, so i don't see the justification for commuting his sentence.

It would be more entertaining than your shitty post. You can't even come up with an original thought on the matter. Just begging strangers to tell you what to think.
>Things are getting pretty interesting
Are they really?

>JA + twitter

>we're magically expected to know the initialism you're using

go git fat lazy faggot

>reddit spaces
the what now? what are you talking about?
his entire post uses single spaces, i checked

(sounds like you're the reddit fag, know their lingo and shit)

Its to distract us and make it hard to voice our opinions of Obama's true legacy. He kept everything Bush had, and expanded on every single program. He did nothing for our civil liberties. Couldn't even keep his promise to close Guantanamo.
But now the news and MM and the jews will just shove this down the public's gullet, that Obama pardoned that tranny traitor, isn't he literally God?

>Meme arrows

Something here

Now I skip down for added Drama

Another shitty looking space here because its a different thought and I want the audience to pause and think about things.

A link here

>I link to arsetechnica because Im a reddit fag and cant even into pastebin
I'm going to link to a pastebin and clusterfuck my points to pander to your special snowflake autism?
Ahahaahaa, thanks for the laugh

they """""interviewed""""" him so hard he became a gurl legally
really makes you thienk

Why would I want to visit that site? Do they try to harvest my data or identity? Do they run non-free software like Java script? Do they make money off clicks?

>not following relevant current events
Sup Forums is in the other tab, why not save your precious time and stop posting?

is there even proof assange is still alive

>if you don't follow the latest Sup Forums events then you're from Sup Forums
goddamn you guys are stupid

>Sup Forums event
>topic is about the current events relating to tech based journalism organization and it's sources
Kek. Anything besides news on your latest pro gaming mouse is a pol event right?

This news in no way effects technology.

You're posting here which requires non free javascript

in;b4
>b-but muh pass
It still requires non free javascript for the majority of regular posters

If you're so principled I suggest fucking off because you've proven your hypocrisy by simply posting

It's understandable if you don't care about freedom of information or the events surrounding those that support it. This thread is not for everyone. Infact most of the posts have been people like you complaining that I'm not posting about graphics cards benchmarks