/csg/ Chink Shit General

Nobody's Home Edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg (embed)

>News
• user recommends bulbs from previous previous thread with addendum 'DONT GET THE FUCKING E14 SCREWS!!!' • user's Russian shit arrived • user recommends AliExpress RobotDyn store for your robot needs • user's autism ahedratron is too big. Plays with it while showering • user opens box with chink tumblr glasses • user shows off her(his) chink striped stockings • user showcases ass cancer toys • Luciofag user. Laugh at him Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/222858
ioffer.com/i/2016-new-men-s-women-s-west-sneakers-running-air-shoes-631458779
ebay.com/itm/Female-Lust-Enhance-Pleasure-Lube-Personal-Lubricants-Topical-Sexual-Wellness-/311694709082?hash=item489273d15a:g:YUEAAOSwFdtX0373&autorefresh=true
aliexpress.com/item/folding-knife-Damascus-blade-Cocobolo-handle-pocket-camping-hunting-tactical-knife-outdoor-survival-tools-small-Sebenza/32727139265.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-BAILI-Silver-Chrome-Long-Holder-Safety-Razor-Traditional-Stainless-Men-s-System-Razor/32687844267.html
aliexpress.com/item/4-in-1-Men-s-Electric-Shaver-Beard-Razors-Waterproof-Barbeador-Rechargeable-Shavers-Nose-Trimmer-Hair/32598471096.html
aliexpress.com/item/LordOfNiggers/32737330369.html?scm=1007.12908.48240.0&pvid=ee957e4f-0d67-44cf-b907-e10c34a32343&tpp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually really close to the real meme

2.87usd shipped for 10 pair
worth waiting 59 days
:3c

Link pl0x. The ones I bought melted in my ears

do those go in the urethra

Anything can be used for urethral play, sweetie.

drink less acid and your earwax wont melt foam

Can chink shit increase your productivity?

productivity = # of chinkshit owned / # of chinkshit currently being shipped

I'm poor at 30 because I chose to go back to school to rekindle my interest and find a new career that will stimulate me. I would be making sub-50k right now at my old job I left last year. Not rich but somewhere around lower to middle class. Definitely out of the poverty level.

sub 6 figs is lower class buddy sorry to break it to you
even in cheap states

Listen to Jack Ma, user. Increase your net worth then buy more chinkshit

>being 30 and still on Sup Forums
your career is not the only problem dude

I can't wait to hang these people when the revolution starts.

5x,xxx is right where the median household income is. My household income was over 100k with my wife's income included. 100k a year puts you at the top 25% in the US.

median income is lower class

middle class =/= median class

middle class is wherever you're going to shift the figurative goalpost.

Trust is putting their brand on the 1$ china mouse and selling it for 36€, damn

garbage men in my town make 50k a year dude

im pretty sure you're lower class

College grads I know make 30k a year. What's the point of your anecdote?

Electronics engineering grad student here. I am aiming at 30k when I reach 30. What am I doing wrong then?
I wouldn't go back to college for shit, I'm only keeping with this because I already started.

Have you tried applying for a job as a Garbage man? If not that's probably your problem.

Hey, I order a SOKI watch on Dec18th. According to the tracking, shit hasn't left the country yet. Wtf? I've never waited more a fucking month.
Anybody got any info or similar experience? Store is Feitong aliexpress.com/store/222858

I have a mousepad that never updated from security check for 2 months now.

dude u stink but you can afford a better shower so its all good my mane

>he thinks adults don't into Sup Forums

mine took 2 months to arrive, from the same store.

I can't wait to throw you out of a helicopter when your "revolution" fails

So I haven't received my package. Tracking says it didn't leave China. Aliexpress has an Open Dispute option and Fund Processing text. Do I open a dispute?

anyone still waiting on stuff from november?

can you post a screenshot of the tracking page?

Was in a previous thread. This sounds to good to be true lol. Should I buy it?

ioffer.com/i/2016-new-men-s-women-s-west-sneakers-running-air-shoes-631458779

You shouldn't rely on chink tracking. Just wait a day or two before your buyer's protection expire and try communicating with seller. If still unresolved, file a ticket with AliExpress.

Welcome to chinkshit buyan

A couple user from previous thread. I have a mousepad incoming.

Yes, and one order from October

Isn't iOffer just like eBay without the bidding?

I'm in the same boat. bought a hat in november and i only have 11 days of buyer protection left.

What's this?

Thanks user.

I'm just going to buy another one from amazon. $1 more and prime shipping. I guess the knockoffs I was looking at have a north american distributor now.

kids really are fuckin retarded these days

Not sure, never heard of it though

>payment:
>1: when you order pls choose king365pay or Visa and mastercard payment.
>2: Western union

Microphone?

Nope

668Bs got here

they are decently comfy, very light and clamping force is comfortable
pads are eh but I plan on putting velours when I buy my next batch of stuff

mid-highs to highs sound amazing and bass coming from some zircons that I was using feels lacking and less niggerish, but the response is still great, they aren't bass cannons but their bass isn't bad at all.

Cables are okay but I ordered multiple 3.5mm extension cords just in case to use as replacements, nothing too special.

packaging was good, arrived kinda scrunched up but it was shipped halfway across the world, box design kinda okay id put it up with my other boxes of shit nothing out of the ordinary

planning on getting an amp cause i think they would really benefit from more volume

inb4 shill

btw dont get $1 or $2 mics from gearbest they won't be able to pick up anything unless you put them up to like +30dB boost where it just sounds like you put them next to an old analog tv's white noise

i am waiting for something from july lmao

>brigdet
>meme iems

you are man of taste, i see

did you end up opening a dispute? all the stuff i've ordered was under 3$ so I'm wondering if I should just chill and wait another month. everyone i bought from had orders in the 1000s.

Kek, is it that shady?

Well, I was close.

You guys thing this cheap chinese ya run lube is safe? ebay.com/itm/Female-Lust-Enhance-Pleasure-Lube-Personal-Lubricants-Topical-Sexual-Wellness-/311694709082?hash=item489273d15a:g:YUEAAOSwFdtX0373&autorefresh=true

What's the best and cheap chink SSD right now?

>order some shit off of ali
>had to pay for each individually since my original method was declined (whatever)
>repay for all except one item because needed to go and frankly it was a last second addition I regreted
>used the 8 off coupon on a new account I just made, had an account before but never ordered anything
>Also used the 2 off coupon in the app
>check the order status
>one of the 3 items cleared, other 2 closed
>violated the coupon agreement somehow

D-do they know? Did they cross-reference my address or something?

>aliexpress order page triggering warnings from my anti-virus

is this normal?

Anyone think this will just be bullshit? I assume the damascus is fake but has anyone ordered a chink sebenza replica that isn't the 7010 and have any pictures aliexpress.com/item/folding-knife-Damascus-blade-Cocobolo-handle-pocket-camping-hunting-tactical-knife-outdoor-survival-tools-small-Sebenza/32727139265.html

Here's a no nonsense review:

>Price: 5/5
Bought it for $2.63
>Build: 2.5/5
Eartips that came with are too big. Spare small one's a decent fit. The earphone itself is solid but the cord too fragile for me

>Bass: 4/5
Impressive nigbass for a cheap ass earphones
>Mids: 5/5
Goddamn, it shines when listening to podcasts.
>Highs: 0/5
RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE, RAAAAAAAAAAPE is what your ear will scream. Fucking cymbals will murder your eardrums

Overall: 3.3/5

Protip: tone down the highs with the equalizer goddamn

After applying EQ grade: 4/5

If you're a cheap ass this is a buy if you want a spare to your zircons, monks, etc.

Monks is still my earfu.

Why thank you

What chinkshit does /csg/ use to shave?

If they posted the ingredients I'd formulate an opinion.

Just buy J-lube. It'll last for years.

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Holy fuck the battery on this thing.
Does /csg/ have any custom ROM recommendations? Currently using Cypher (AOSP), looking for roms that take advantage of MIUI features like IR and app lock.
CyanogenMod rustles my jimjongs so none of that pls thank you

Bic disposables.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Arrival-BAILI-Silver-Chrome-Long-Holder-Safety-Razor-Traditional-Stainless-Men-s-System-Razor/32687844267.html
I had this brand but I forgot which model. I threw away the blades included and bought a local brand.

I haven't bought chink electric razor yet since my Braun won't just die. I have this for a year now in my wishlist
aliexpress.com/item/4-in-1-Men-s-Electric-Shaver-Beard-Razors-Waterproof-Barbeador-Rechargeable-Shavers-Nose-Trimmer-Hair/32598471096.html

aliexpress.com/item/LordOfNiggers/32737330369.html?scm=1007.12908.48240.0&pvid=ee957e4f-0d67-44cf-b907-e10c34a32343&tpp=1

>order some tea
>came with a free coin
what does this means? how even real?

It's for some kind of ritual

t. chink

So he's cursed now?

Explain

probably if he tried the tea
just don't drink the tea until you spend that coin
go to any chinatown and buy something with it
do not toss or lose it and especially don't gift or give it for free

It's either because the address was same or the credit card you used to pay was the same

you are scaring me m8
i drinked the tea first
what now
what

LineageOS

dick falls off
balls shrug and die
vagina dries up
tits sag and wither
Besides that you will be fine.

my tempered glass arrived but it doesnt curve to my mi max properly, what should i do?

more info on the ritual?

just sell something to someone and include the coin but don't tell him, as soon as posible

what happens if he don't do it? he will be curse to buy chinkshit forever?

just bad health and luck

>Middle class =/= middle class

Are you fucking retarded

Let me guess, he needs to buy a bunch of tea and spend bunch of coins to make the curse go away

I actually have a Rimei, but its "only" the travel razor.

>coming from a chink "businessman" that would have never been anything if he had to start "his" business in the United States or any western country

Why is everyone triggered by Jack Ma?

just jelly burgers

thanks for an impartial review on the eiaosis
such a breath of fresh air

ugly, not very smart, no notable skills
somehow got lucky and ended up super rich

>this triggers the jealosy

Damn, those chinks sure are crafty

Hey I'm about to pick up a NO.1 D5
Anyone else have one, are they worth it or am I just going to waste my money

its envy retard

Looks neato. Smartwatches are vanity devices anyway so I don't see any reason not to waste your money on it

It's tempting but I don't think anyones compiling it yet and if they have I expect bugs for at least another month, ideally I'd like an AOSP rom but I will make compromises for features. Stuff like IR and MIUI features probably aren't high on the list for LineageOS maintainers as a universal CM/LineageOS experience is what they go for.
Also any rom that squeezes extra battery life. :>

Also quick Mi Bank 5000 review, there's probably been heaps already but fuck it, mine just turned up yesterday.

>Build quality 9/10
Supposedly takes 50kg of weight, I'd believe it. I cannot deform the aluminium no matter how hard I push. Solid as and a few gaps between the plastic and metal is all that keeps it from a 10.

>Price 10/10
I payed $18 AUD for a product 10 times the quality of a shitty chink import half the capacity I could buy locally.

>Performance
Charge time is slightly less than I expected. I am charging the Redmi Note 3 so that's probably normal. The output is more than decent for a battery bank (I get 1.6A in Ampere, better than my last supermarket buy for the same price that provided 600mA) and charges my phone as fast as the wall adaptor. The bank charges super fast too, full in under 2 hours for me.

>Verdict 9/10
Another solid Xiaomi product, although I'd only recommend this model for phones under 2000mAh. Anything above get the 10,000 or 20,000 model.

i just watched the mailman get out of his van and chuck a card in mailbox. says "sorry we missed you, please collect after 4.30 pm". what the fuck?

>Performance 8/10

I'm going to Hong Kong tomorrow. What chink shit should I buy?

Tired of delivering all your chink shit.

>The bank charges super fast too, full in under 2 hours for me.
Nigga that's fast

are you?

Things you can't buy from chink online shops or just cheap shit like cellphone accessories you can sell in your country for a good profit.

Just don't go buying stuff that will give you problems at the airport. Some user bought chink folding knives and it just got confiscated.

Aww... someone didn't pay attention in 7th grade math and doesn't understand the difference between median and mean... cute.

still he was so fast. i wait on the couch everyday for my stuff to arrive. tried chasing him but he was out of here

>Ordered some stuff last night on aliexpress
>Credit card thinks it's fraud
>verify that it's not
>order gets cancelled anyway
>Re-order
>Got email today saying I need to verify my payment information
>Go to site to verify myself
>MFW they want me to upload a pic of my credit card along with an ID
Has this happened to anyone else?
Went to ebay to find the item and it was cheaper and will arrive sooner lol

>using ruizu x02
>glance at battery