What is Sup Forums's e-mail of choice?

What is Sup Forums's e-mail of choice?

I use Yandex.

Other urls found in this thread:

transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4
pad.riseup.net/p/ripcockman
blog.fastmail.com/2013/10/07/fastmails-servers-are-in-the-us-what-this-means-for-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

@nigge.rs

Protonmail

Russian botnet.

Compromised.

Gmail. I also have a Yahoo and Hotmail account.

Yahoo!

IDGAF. Actually, I do GAF. But I haven't transitioned to gmail yet. Just really lazy.

Botnet.

Yandex is now asking my phone number for new accounts, that was the only thing I liked about it.

isn't nigge.rs part of cock.li? are they really compromised?

>Are they really compromised
Yep.

transfer.sh/edhb7/dont-panic.mp4
>E-every is f-fine! I swear!

pad.riseup.net/p/ripcockman

Forgot this.

What are your guy's thoughts on mail.com? Is it good for a burner email, or is there a better burner alternative?

Own server

boys don't have boobs

>letting Putin read your emails

I want to be a girl

Well, if you have to choose between Putin and the NSA...

vince is pranking you, you dumb cuck lololololol

pic related

"It was a prank bro, heheh"

Get your own server. New question for thread. What is your server provider of choice?

I don't want to be tasked with setting up, maintaining, ensuring uninterrupted delivery of, and adequately backing up my mail server. I would rather it be somebody else's problem, aside from my own mail backup.

If you can't or don't want to run your own server, make sure the email service you're about to choose:

1. is not free as in beer
2. is its operating company's primary business
3. can be paid for in cash and/or BTC
4. is not based (neither the company, nor the servers) in US, EU, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or whatever country you're in. Switzerland or Norway are good first world choices. Otherwise, pick a country yours has shit diplomatic relationships with.

So he basically stopped giving a fuck? oh well, what provider should I use for steam shit?

She's a girl!

Got any good swiss or norwegian paid providers? Because I can't find any.

I use mail.ru

I use runbox.com based in Norway. Pretty happy with it.

ProtonMail and its perfect for me

I thought Yandex was okay until I found out people use that service to share pedo shit.

tutanota for spammy shit
my own personal mailserver+domain for real things.

Certs expired recently

I've checked it out and it looks bretty comfy. Do they bill you annually or monthly?

Fastmail

inbox.google.com

gmail

fuck off and die faggot

you don't know shit about email anyhow

I demand that the deskop threds be alaud to continue operating

@cumallover.me

wtf I love yandex now!?

>botnet

I have a kimsufi dedi that I use as a seedbox mostly, I just set it up on that

It's not that difficult though, really.
I just got an $8/year VPS as a backup MX (which took about 10 mins to set up even with 0 knowledge on how to do so) and having my emails in outlook on multiple PCs is a good enough backup for me

is it good? I'm considering switching from gmail to fastmail

I use gmail because it was made by g.

They're good for my needs. I'm on the $5 /mo plan which provides private domain support and I haven't noticed and service disruptions in the ~2 years and support turnaround was good when I needed help with dns.
If you're concerned about privacy see: blog.fastmail.com/2013/10/07/fastmails-servers-are-in-the-us-what-this-means-for-you/

Overall good for people who want a private domain who don't want to waste time managing their own mailbox

>She

What about a fixed version of Xnotifier?

what happened to cock.li

nothing it's fine

vivaldi

The email server my father set up.

Alternatively Gmail.

Self-hosted.
But i'm a lazy fuck so i got yandex with custom domain.

>went to Sup Forums official technology board to learn about technology
>learnt about breast_conscious tag instead
it's not right, but i can't say i'm mad

Same. I use gmail for online shitposting and yahoo/hotmail for contacts.

why anyone want to have e-mail on Russian hacker's server?

>pad.riseup.net/p/ripcockman
holy shit

>some random cyka reads your emails
>in worst case you can get message from him, ridiculing you

>google reads your emails
>ten years later, applying for the job
>we're sorry sir, but Google Background Check Serviceā„¢ (which does not share your data with third party companies, only results of complicated calculations on data they collected) has marked you as person potentially emotionally unstable

i think i'll choose russian guy after all

Anually. When you sign up you have a free month to try it out, but if you pay for a year within the first 24 hours they give you a free year of service.
My only gripe with them is that you can only have 100 aliases and they make you pay big money for more. Buuut they're about to deploy 2FA, so I'll stick with them.

shimakaze-kun has a very nice penis

You're gay!

Protonmail

It doesn't matter what email service you use, you'll be mailing mostly to gmail/hotmail/yandex anyway.
>own server
Unless it's a dedi don't bother and that will be expensive for mail.

I'm setting up my own domain for email. But I'm not entirely sure which domain extension I should use for a short address.

So I was wondering. Do you think the domain extension .eu (European Union) offers better continuity than .one (owned by one.com)? Or are the new domain extensions safe to use for the long term?

Mail.ru is better, they also own an imageboard, vk and lots of mmo servers. Literally the best russian company t b h

>5 Eyes country
>good choice
15 eurocents were deposited to your account, herr Scheckelstein.

Your email account can be one or two letters. So get a somewhat short .com.

CIA mail... I mean Gmail

Don't act like you faggots have anything worth hiding in your email. Oh no, the gov will see your subscription to gfurworld.com!