Is he a good hacker Sup Forums? is it true that he's a genius at security pentesting and discovering exploits?

Is he a good hacker Sup Forums? is it true that he's a genius at security pentesting and discovering exploits?

better than you /thread

he was a paper pusher that helped boomers with printer issues

No one said he was a hacker at all. He was a regular IT contractor who saw a classified system with zero security, stuck his flash drive in and copied everything, then left.

/thread

I

so... no pardon, eh?

what are the odds that O. might change his mind on the last day?

>Espionage attacks against the US government are cool.

Ponyfuckers.

just a rogue sys admin

A hacker lol what?, and his book is shit.

And is youtube channel is painfully biased. "le munguls!" He doesn't even dare mention that his beloved Mongols ended Islam's Golden Age.

He did discover an XSS vulnerability on a highly secure system so I'm sure he has some hacking skills, but he was a sysadmin.

If the government is acting against the people's will, then yes

kek

he passed a CIA test in 38 mins xD

t. Putin

this actually true

is the movie true, Sup Forums?

He's a pretty smart guy and was quite successful, though he doesn't have any independent formal education. It's clear from the IRC logs that he made a ton of money, at least for his age at the time (early 20s), and it's also clear that he was quite tech savvy. He's probably quite good with computers and knows a lot about network security as he was trained for this at his job, but I doubt he's a genius hacker. As far as I know, there is no record of him producing any larger computer programs, and there is no record of him being involved in any high-profile hack, other than what would be considered normal operations at his employer.

In the ARS forums theres a post of him literally asking how VPN's work.

I think mommy and daddy in the FBI got him the job tbqh.

>2017
>implying you're on the same side as your government

though nsa does employee many geniuses, he was not amoung them

Of course it is.
Everyone hates the US.