Hi Sup Forums...

Hi Sup Forums, working at a hotel and this bitch who used to work here apparently has been logging in remotely and printing shit up on our printer. We have Windows 10 computers.

My question is: what do I look for in event logs or whatever to figure out when this is happening? I know roughly when the shit has been printed up a few times.

I am not the system admin but I have access to the admin account and can run/look at anything in the main computer bc the hotel is run by pajeet

that is a heckin cute cat

Post more pictures of this cat.

Post more of this cat

OP, if you could post some more pics of that kitty that'd be great.

Be quiet, just post cats.

I guess I'm finally switching to Icecat.

When I was younger, I always thought that I would get a cat when I grew up.

...wife has a phobia of cats :(

a cat is fine too

wives make for great pet material user.

But I want a cat!

Divorce her or make her wear cat ears all the time.

dumb kotposter

Unprotected wifi printer

you fuckers are clevar

maybe, but the printouts started happening right after she got fired. we have 2 desk computers and one of them she claimed ownership of with her microsoft account. that's the PC with all the important software we use

to be safe i did go to printer settings and switch it so it could only be used by our 2 front desk computers... both of which have 1 account, an admin account... (i didnt set it up) and one of those, the main one is her fuckin outlook account

so if we get any more of these vulgar printouts it is 100 percent her

the printer is now set to log every print out as well.

if i get another one of these, is there a way for me to 100 percent pinpoint where it came from?

also, i have been complaining to the owner and the gm about how her being the owner/admin of that computer was retarded because she was literally a nobody, they are just old school and kinda hands off about the whole computer thing

for instance, they don't even block Sup Forums

get a pc repair company to come in and lock your shit down tight. It's a tax writeoff for the business prajeet. we all know you are a patel that works at his fathers motel on I-95.

>get a pc repair company to come in and lock your shit down tight. It's a tax writeoff for the business prajeet. we all know you are a patel that works at his fathers motel on I-95.

i'd rather fix this without outside help. Right now I have free reign to shitpost on Sup Forums and watch videos all night. If a computer pro with any know how gets his filthy hands on this network he will surely put me in a little box where all I can do is actual work

>he fell for the women meme

Any router worth its salt can keep incoming and outgoing log files and black or white list MAC addresses. Disable Wifi connection on the printer, if it has this, and only use Ethernet connection. This way you get to use the routers firewall. If you know the printers ip address, check the log for anyone connecting to it. Hopefully the printouts have a time, ip address, or host name in the margins somewhere otherwise you're going to have to guess or just whitelist MAC addresses of all computers allowed to print. Otherwise, you can just blacklist the offending MAC address.

i'm almost 100 percent it's this chick and it's not WiFi. ONly started printing vulgar messages right after she got canned, we also recieved vulgar faxes.

I've been here since august and we have had zero instances of this happening before in a fairly busy hotel, i would guess that if it was visible and easy to connect to through wifi it would have happened already

in fact, we have a guest wifi network and a computer for guests that I couldn't get to connect to it either. When guests needed shit printed I just had them email me.

So leaning really hard to her being a spiteful cunt and doing this.

I am on it... printer logging is now enabled and there are exactly 2 computers that are allowed to print out of it now, and one of them is still her Microsoft Live account (i will ask owner if I can mimikatz to get her password so I can switch it back to local login

i added a 2nd admin account on her computer but all the settings and shit are on there so I don't want to remove her account I'd rather just get her pw and switch that PC back to local login (been googling how to do it it looks easy with mimikatz) but that is something I wanna run by boss/owner first

This kind of thing is why I have nothing to do with women. Enjoy your ball and chain friendo.

Worst excuse as to why you are a cock lord ever.