Any /effay/ shoes posture-friendly?

Looking for a pair of casual/smart men shoes that won't cause back aches and problems especially for people with flat feet tendencies

Other urls found in this thread:

fluevog.com/community/open-source-footwear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you wear proprietary shoes, the shoes are actually wearing you instead of the other way around. You don't know the design of the shoe, so you have no way of knowing how long it will last, how it's constructed or how comfortable it will be without a lengthy process of reverse engineering. If they break, it's very difficult or impossible to fix them. A free (libre, not gratis) shoe is a shoe where you know the inner workings, and you know how it's built when you buy it. A free shoe is a shoe that you actually wear instead of it wearing you. You can also share the inner workings with your neighbor. If it breaks, you can easily fix it because you have access to the blueprint, or let your neighbor fix it for you. Note that a free shoe is free as in freedom (libre) not free as in beer (gratis). Just because a shoe is free does not mean it can't be sold, these are completely compatible. Check out this site for a selection of free as in freedom footwear.

fluevog.com/community/open-source-footwear/

It's real.

Wtf.

Can't you just wear regular shoes with orthotics inside?

yeah sure fag, enjoy your free shoe, all you can do with that crap is show it off. Meanwhile I'm busy wearing my propietary sneakers that actually have an use. I would rather get a shoe that just werks than a crappy shoe that I have to fucking fix

This is what Nikefags actually believe

>shoes cause back problems
lol k

Enjoy your forced shoelace upgrades, nikecuck

READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

i used to have flat feet. when i left a footprint with a wet foot it wouldnt have that curve to it. itd just be an oval shaped mark. now, for the past few years i been doing something. and that something is PRACTICING POSTURE. and not just with my back and shoulders. but at the hips and at my feet as well. really!

you gotta exercise the muscles of your feet. try getting onto the balls of your feet and back to your heels. try to litterally form the arch in your feet. it wont happen overnight. it might even take a year or two. but ive been doing it for a while now and my feet arent "flat" anymore. when i leave wet prints there's a curve and everything

its all in the posture man

These (: Unless you plan to walk too much..

Your entire weight of your body is put on your feet, of course it matters, problems with feet slowly become knee problems, then hip then lower back problem if not taken care of.

Those problems are caused by being unhealthy and weak.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Shoe, is in fact, GNU/Shoe, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Shoe. Shoe is not Footwear unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU foot system made useful by the GNU insoles, shoe laces and vital foot components comprising Footwear as defined by the FTC.

Many leg users run in a modified version of the GNU Footwear every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Shoe, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU Footwear, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Shoe, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the Footwear they use. Shoe is the shoe: the stuff you put on your feet when you run. The shoe is an essential part of Footwear, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Footwear system. Shoe is normally used in combination with the GNU Footwear system: the whole Footwear is basically GNU with Shoe added, or GNU/Shoe. All the so-called Shoe distributions are really distributions of GNU/Shoe!

no shoes master race. lightweight and no dependencies

Rick Owens Geo Baskets

Post feminine penis

Boots are /fa/ and will give you ankle support. Get a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers or some Timb's.

hi leddit
go back 2 mfa you turbo nigger

plus you can curve stomp people when you gey in a fight

spotted a redditor.
It is still a mystery for me, how people advise Red Wings when there is literally fucking tonn of different not-hard-to-get workboots.
It is not even gentoo of /fa, it is win10.

>Replying to the obvious troll
>Ever
Stop it you newfriend.

This is Sup Forums but for what it's worth, I'd highly recommend Nike Air Max

I was planning on getting some red wing iron rangers because I don't know of these other workboots you speak of, can you recommend me some?

I am looking for something that is more fashionable, like red wing. I already have true work boots, you know, for actual work

I need something I can wear with jeans/khakis and a nice coat, but still have the durability of a boot. I have thought about clarks but I hear nothing but bad things about them now, and also, those flat soles look like a slip and broken bone waiting to happen

Get custom orthotics. They saved my feet, not even joking.

>not SHU/Linux

why are you retards replying to this thread? just report it and move on. it either belongs in /fa/ or /fit/ depending on what the OP cares more about.

I don't browse /fa/ or any reddit subs, I literally just look at the /fa/ sticky and Timb's and Iron Rangers are the top two boot rec's lol

off topic threads usually get alot of attention, this is tech to a certain degree

what really bothers me is that even if its somewhat off topic, you would rather have a thread with real discussion get deleted, then the same shitty nividia vs. amd threads get deleted

go look at the catalog right now
2 threads with "the state of linux"
2 threads with "the state of windows"
1 thread with "tfw 64gb of ram"