/GUTS/ thread

/GUTS/ thread

r8 or h8

ur hdd's are all over the place

7/10

6/10
Did you drop it? That GPU sag is somewhat laughable.

pls no bully

>gigabyte 1070

how´s that coil whine going, user?

Disgusting, looks like you just showed all your shit inside without giving it any thought.

What is that adapter that is going to power the hdd's?

Don't worry this is mine.

Too much negative pressure. Otherwise good build user 8/10

Yeah, the thing doesn't really overheat, I thought the fan directions were strange myself, but I like how it is now. (If the air blows out the front it dries my eyes out.) its an i5-2500k, not really pushed as far as the OC could go, I have yet to test it in the summer though. The mobo is actually bending to each screw point because the case isn't deep enough for the back of the heatsink, I was afraid to do all the screws, but I think they are all in there, for the sake of the ports.

In all seriousness I had a similar, massive CM CPU cooler on my old build and the thing was a bitch to handle. Their mounting system is terrible. And do you really have the computer oriented like that?

>that GPU sag
user save it pls.

Are kaby lake cpu's meme? Anyone upgrading to them here?

Just waiting on my local microcenter to stock up on Kaby Lake Pentiums so I can build cheapo rigs for the extended family and sell them at exorbitant prices.

Yes.
6600K is still the king.

It's an old compaq case.

couldn't you at least just mount the HDDs to the bottom? I'd be paranoid if they were just hanging like that

AMD Phenom
GT130
8 GB RAM
250 GB Laptop HDD

(You)

I'll never understand closed-loop watercooling, other than it looks pretty.

But if you completely negate the aesthetics but mounting the radiator in some asinine place, all you have is an overpriced cooler that's more prone to failure.

8/10
Simple and sleek.

Smart man
I would have gotten unlocked 6600 but im not into overclocking and my budget was tight so no money for motherboard that supports it.

I heard the coil wine in those cards were bad but are they really THAT bad?

it doesn't even have a back plate?

R8

Ik cooler is upside down senpaitachi

>SIMPLE AND SLEEK IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

>skylake with DDR3
>CPU cooler is highest point in loop
>saggy GPU
>HDDs all over the place

meh

same I bought the locked since I was probably never going to overclock the 6600k. saved 10 :DDD

why have you cable tied the top fan to the rad? It's not hard to buy a fucking bolt....

same old same old wats up

Watercooled and your CPU is still hitting 60c

fuckin kek

new case who dis

that was load on a 32nm chip at 1.4vcore on a 4 year old h50 the fuck you expect? its an AIO not a proper loop

This is not looking like a Nvidia GTX 1080.
show one picture of the graphic card,
one of the ram, one of the processor
and one video of you using this computer and playing GTA V ultra graphics. YOU NEED aprox. 60 FPS.

Common sense has gone the way of the dodo I'm afraid.

>inb4 why

disgusting, kys, this makes me want to vomit.

I'm searching for a solid and simple ATX case, no bullshit, no 1337, mesh if possible, anyone got a good one?

Get a bigger case, that is an abomination.

my first time trying to not have a fucking mess inside my pc
I think it worked out fine

But I like the micro atx case.

>That image
At least you didn't post Candle Jack, otherwise we would al be in some troub-

fractal? corsairs cleaner stuff?

cooler master?

corsair is 1337
cooler master is also 1337

fractal is fine. guy asked for non-1337-gayming shit.

this is so fucking nice

or you know look at the non 1337 cases?

no.
corsair just like cooler master are gaming brands, they are not true/hardcore/minimalistic.

r8 m8

Don't you mean 4790k?

6/10

8/10

2/10

Kaby lake sucks shit
overvolted to hell, overheats, costs more than skylake and performs worse in gaming. Only performs better in geekbench scores.

>No SSD
Get out of here.

Mounted on the back of the motherboard tray on the r5.

9/10 then.

empty space/10

empty = clean
clean = 1337
1337 = leet - true gamer will understand =)

0/10

Poo fans
air cooler
modular PSU but no custom braided cables
no led's

what is airflow?

enjoy your damaged sectors

3/10

You only need so much airflow before it affects your temps. That nig could have easily got mATX with a single card set up. Hell he could go ITX and still expect no throttling.

8/10

9/10

8/10

6.5/10

Get on my leveL. Be classy.

is that the ft05? if so then im jealous user

ALSO, what model of Phemon?

I have the gigabyte 1070 and i've never heard any kind of coil whine. It's a good card.

Yeah it's the FT05. It was a kind of a challenge to get used to building in this case but in the end I love it. I got really lucky and managed to pick it up for about $145.

I also have the Gigabyte 1070 G1 and I haven't heard any coil whine.

>Works on my machine :^)

There are always bad card regardless of the brand. I think it just comes down to luck. You can always request a replacement if it's not working how it should.

>Gigabyte
>Customer support
Don't make me laugh

If you don't live in a third world country you can just ask the seller to replace it.

>Getting a replacement card from the same seller that gave you a card with coil whine

Nice try, Reddit. :^)

Do you people choose over sized psus on purpose thinking it gives performance or something?

If you're going to buy this god awful "case" at least hard pipe your tubes..... and maybe cool your video card while you're at it.

>tries to strangle his HDD
>can't even finish the job
6/10

manage those cables a bit maybe?

as clean as everytime you post that pic
8/10

did the alien from the thing copy your pc?

so bad it's good
10/10

whats that second heatsink for?

like 7/10

use dye, other than that nice build 8/10

I have the same ram

Haven't cleaned it for a few years

> (You)
>I will never understand why those cases still exist. 5/10

Quality control, passed in MAY07. Probably that's the reason. I have the stamp on the bare metal.

>If you're going to buy this god awful "case" at least hard pipe your tubes..... and maybe cool your video card while you're at it.

Will do as soon as I've upgraded the cards, I bought the P5 case with hardline in mind, I already had all of the components inn a Bitfenix Shinobi XL, I didn't see the point in using hardline and buying backplates when the 970's will be coming out of it soon.

>R-Reddit
Newfag

> All these lines not parallel to each other.
Stop.

>windows 10

LMAO @ U COCKSUCKA

>Picking the most recent operating system in order to take advantage of directx 12 and other features
Stop sperging out newfag, the windows 10 meme died a long time ago

It's for a 980ti

>Do you people choose over sized psus on purpose thinking it gives performance or something?
Do you mean physical size? If so, my ax750 is a pretty standard psu at 160mm.

>using anything other than xp

Fucking OS hipsters

what is wrong with xp?

>ddr3

Try again fampai

AMD Phenom 9750

>4790k

No.

Very nice guts, my lad

r8
don't feel like attaching speccy but it's
i5-4460
16gb ram
gtx 1080
>inb4 cpu bottleneck
i know i'm saving up for a new one

sup bitches?

MSI 1070 Armor OC and no coil whine. I heard it in my headphones when I had GTX760, but with gtx1070 that problem is gone.