Finland is like technology central.

>Best education
>Faster internet speeds
>Created Nokia
>Created Linux
>Created Jolla
>Created some of the first Bitcoin companies

Why?

Is the fininsh the new "Jew", according to Sup Forums's standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000002923637.html
youtube.com/watch?v=72KK5rxTz1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KzqxGvwh0cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Linux is somehow innovative or good

You know what I'm saying.

Finland is the technological center of the world, even being a tiny nation, it's like a little bottle of parfum. Special.

Futuristic dreamland. God bless.

Last I checked most of the tech companies are in California.

I know but I'm talking about quality.

I'm not saying that there aren't quality tech companies in other countries, like America. But it's seems like the larger ratio of quality are for the finns.

See, California some of the biggest and best companies but is also full of shitty "web businesses" like that social networks that aren't real businesses.

See you can't say social networks like Facebook aren't "real businesses" when they make more money than entire countries.

get out of here

Year of the Linux desktop is already a thing in Finland.

Haista vittu

Its all the white people and their homogeneous society

not op. whats the product that facebook have? an website and mobile app?
for what? walltexting about social bullshit?
its useless. they earn money for nothing in exchange, this will fuckup the economy like an internet bubble 2.0.

i give you google of course.

Intel

>Finland
>white

they are very autistic.
its not a meme. they truly are. a lot of scandinavians have the personality of a shut-in developer.

>Linux
>MySQL (before americans ruined it)
>MariaDB
>IRC
Finns are gods of software developement but terrible at business and marketing.

>best education

Even so, finnish people are fucking STUPID. I don't know if it's a leftover from when education wasn't big there, or if it's just book smarts instead of life smarts. That or all the smart finns leave their frozen wasteland of a home.

xD

Why?

This combined with free education. I firmly believe that free education is one of the things every country should provide for all their citizens, along with free healthcare.

Also Finland isn't in Scandinavia. And Scandinavians are in general more extroverted and closer to "normal people" than Finns.

We definitely do suck at marketing and getting people to buy our shit.

A lot of young smart people are leaving. And they're not even leaving because they live in a frozen wasteland, which happens to be pretty fucking great as long as you're not in Helsinki. They're leaving because of all the idiots and how them being able to vote effects the government and society. We were under massive commie influence for ages without actually going full commie so the mentality never really left large portion of the people. If you look at the former USSR member states now they far further removed from commie influences than Finland is right now.

""""''''''''Free"""'''''''''

Why can't you just be honest? People don't trust you for good reason when you lie to their face.

Nigga, they gots data. A shit ton of data that in the long run will be way more valuable to a more efficient economy than anything else.

One word, sisu.

>Why?
Sauna and salmiakki

What they are supposed to do with all the data exactly?

Dafuck are you talking about finland? Finland doesn't exist, bluepill.

Finnish education has been on the decline. Sure, we just started teaching programming on all elementary levels but the school is slowly becoming like Sweden yes.

Internet speed is shit outside major cities. Fiber is crazy expensive and LTE is unreliable away from the antenna. Even near the antenna the connection might be lower than what you pay for.

There is that list of Finnish companies and inventions but you could make such a list about any country.

However, one single thing that I'm proud of is our meme heritage.

>Best education
Best mediocre education perhaps. We lack top, top schools and universities but most kids get decent education overall.
>Faster internet speeds
Lmao maybe in the three biggest cities + Oulu. In lots of places it's Australia-tier.
>Created Nokia
Agreed, this was great. But then we got literally cucked by Elop and m$. Of course it had been steady downhill before that already, because they insisted on Symbian and had already failed in Asia.
>Created Linux
Literally one autistic student.
>Created Jolla
Who have done nothing relevant yet ???
>Created some of the first Bitcoin companies
ok

Yes it comes from taxes. Nothing is truly free. However it is much better for the society if everyone has access to both education and healthcare. Even if that means slightly higher taxes. Single payer systems are also much cheaper, in both healthcare and education. As evidenced by the US having one of the highest costs for both education and healthcare.

Now going full welfare state isn't worth it anymore as it can make people more passive.

>got literally cucked by Elop and m$
You surely mean completely cucked m$ into grossly overpaying for the already struggling part of Nokia that manufactured handsets. With which they bought Alcatel-Lucent and are now doing great.

I have to agree, selling Nokia phone division to MS was a deal of the century. MS paid shitloads of cash for it and then shut down the whole division two years later. Meanwhile the new Nokia keeps making profit year after another.

Neck yourself.

>Best education
It's a meme ya dip. Or anyway our education systems "superiority" will be a thing of the past. They are pushing this no grades system to elementary schools so no one's feelings get hurt, some schools have already implemented this system and it has lead to teachers complaining that their time gets wasted more and more on reviewing and they do not have enough time to teach. Also they are cutting down on special ed (not only the mentally retarded were put in those but also people with severe behavioral issues) classes and integrating it's students to regular classes which will probably hinder the other students.
hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000002923637.html
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=72KK5rxTz1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KzqxGvwh0cc

You are golden. It looks like you don`t want to share your secrets right? Why not?