Russian coup

pastebin.com/pqhig3fR

Russia hacked votes, democracy fucked, protests all week and Jan 20th.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T

Remember back in early November where it was borderline treason to suggest that the elections weren't inviolable?

Shilldawg got her dirty laundry aired (and probably nowhere close to the worst of it), and that's the end of any real "hacking".
If she didn't want to look so crooked, she should have tried to beat Bernie in the primaries without cheating, and tone down on enriching herself with the Clinton Foundation while SoS.

Shut up, faggot. Nobody hacked the elections.
Your pastebin source misconstrued accusations of hacking for fact, and worked from the conclusion of hacking towards finding evidence that supported that.

A declassified report confirmed and signed off on all the major things regarding Russian involvement in the 2016 election. It said VERBATIM "DHS assesses that the types of systems we observed Russian actors targeting or compromising are not involved in vote tallying. "

Putin is allowed to support Trump over Clinton. There may have been hacking of certain people's personal information, but not a single vote was altered by the Russians.

Stop trying to sensationalize misinformation and open up the gap in our nation even more. You are part of the problem.

Source: nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html?_r=0

fuck off CIA nigger
the elections weren't hacked just because your lobbyist shill didn't make it

>our nation
yeah, sure, "your nation", I believe you Ivan. Isn't it past quitting time in Moscow? Don't you have some cheap vodka to drink?

Sick, another pol thread

Voting is just a corporate game to make Americans think that their viewpoint and opinions matter.

Trump is just as likely to fuck up the US economy and global situation as Hillary was. Bernie, Johnson and Stein were never going to win anyway so they're whatever.

I just tend to drink more every four years. It helps.

That's in an hour, but call me when your final Correct the Record paycheck comes in

so this is why Hillary got more votes

I like you user, you're the only one who really understands anything in this thread.

hillary was too concerned with doing early victory laps in CA and NY than in actually showing up in rust-belt states full of unemployed union workers who would almost always automatically vote democrat otherwise.

>live in Gay Area
>not a single federal politician gives a fuck about us
We don't even get political ads on the TV or Radio beyond local issues. This area is so solidly blue that they don't even bother.

And then Clinton came here to gloat in mid October.

440 lines and still no evidence of the hacking.

>democracy
>Murica
Pick one.

Your whole shit is broken and electing a clown might help more people to realize how fucked you are. If not, well you deserved it.

Russian hackers leaking shit everybody else could've guess are not responsible for morons voting for another crook.

Yeah, nah, fuck off.

America isn't a democracy, it's a republic

lol people think Russia manipulated vote counts. As if there was a unified national database that votes are recorded to. I love articles that point to theory getting cited as fact. Just as good as corporate journalism.

>Russia hacked votes
Unless there is proof that voting machines were directly hacked and already made votes were manipulated and corrupted, meaning the voting mechanism itself was hacked;
then Russia "hacked" the votes about as much as i did when i spread pictures shitting on Hillary to influence ("hack") the public and their voting opinions.

Since when has Sup Forums devolved into using the word "hack" as moronically and loosely as the retarded media?

Pretty much this. If she didn't want her dirty laundry aired, she shouldn't of ran for president. Also, she lost the Rustbelt because the bitch was not talking about how Obama fucked them while Trump did and said he was going to do something about it (BIG LEAGUE). There's no real evidence Russia did shit related to our elections, yet people unirinically believe this while calling illegals voting in California and NY a conspiracy theory. Jesus Christ, the levels of autism for you to not see the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

>Dude, both sides are clearly the same even though they had drastically different plans this time around. LMAO

This. If you were to accept these mongoloid definitions of "hacking the elections", then every candidate would be guilty of "hacking" everytime they mudsling another candidate.

>broken
Nah, it works better this way.

A country this large with so many niggers and rednecks, we need a political establishment to make th decisions. They know better than the retarded mobs. Turning the keys over to "direct democracy" would be a fucking disaster here.

Podesta the Molesta falling for a phishing scam != hacking