Current state of windows

current state of windows

Does anyone know what the fuck I can do besides reinstalling this piece of shit?

Install windows 8. It's faster than 7 and not ugly like 10.

Dban followed by gentoo install

>windows 8
lol

>lol
Windows 8.1 with a few tweaks is GOTY

8.1, of course.

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP
O
T
L
D

UltraUXthemepatcher in action

Nah, it's trash.

works on MY machine.

>OSI Layer 8
Why on earth can't you guys into windows?!
It's only as stupid as it's user.

Bugs happen I get it

But what the fuck is "Unspecified Error"
Like how the fuck would a large company in the enterprise business think that putting "Unspecified Error" is in any way acceptable?

>Cherrypicking acient source
>Windows 7
>Gaming

>Bugs happen I get it
No excuse for this shit.

>muh shit games nobody plays
>muh .01 difference

kys

...if you're serious with that I'm laughing at you.

The way Microsoft is going, be glad that you're still getting error messages however vague and worthless they might be.

The point was that all those results are within the margin of error. Aka, you have zero benefits in using Windows 8 over 7. You only get disadvantages such as 8's unique machine ID, online location services, lack of NFS and WMC, forced composition, lack of shadow copy, etc..

The only thing I'm serious about is that Windows 10 has the slowest start bar UI out of any Windows in the history of Windows.

kys

..in a VM?

That's clearly rdp.

Its running with 20GB of ram, an SSD with 500MB/s read speeds and an i7-6700.

The start menu and notification tab always take that long to launch, thats just how shitty Windows is.

>thats just how shitty Windows is.
lololol

So i guess my computer is anomaly?

You just used it recently so its cached.
You could tell me that it always opens that fast but I wouldn't believe you.

Wew fucking lad, i'm running arch as well, but god damn linux faggots are retarded as fuck

Arch users are pretentious argumentative morons.
Thanks for fitting the stereotype lad.

Says the retard denying evidence when presented with it.

Wew lad, who's the argumentative one here?

He's right about the caching though.

Compare the startup times of your web browser right after a cold boot, close it and open it again.

difference is night and day.

lol who the fuck uses Windows Explorer in [current year]? Just use Explorer++.

>difference is night and day.
Not really.

maybe a few milliseconds?

My boot drive has 2,200MB/s read speeds, is caching faster? Sure but not by that much.

That doesn't explain how obnoxiously long the delay is though.

Probably some kind of built in botnet spying shit.

If I wasn't in the middle of a 2 hour encode i'd restart just to prove you're full of shit and either your hardware, or something with your setup is causing the delay, not the OS itself.

>my personal computer was specifically designed to circumvent the limitations and bottlenecks of your average-office machine therefore this problem doesn't exist.
Fuck off you manchild.
Just because you're not affected by it doesn't mean it stops being a problem.
Start menu takes a shitton of time to load on cold boot.

The conditions to see the behavior are to not use your computer for a long period of time and then try to click the start bar.

It was misleading for me to say that yours was cached but for lack of a better understanding of what is causing the delay *shrugs*.

or it's just a poor product loading shittons of scripts.

Since this is a shitpost thread anyway, I wondered for a while, is Femanon the same person as that "is this the new desktop thread"-slut?

No.