That one thing you will never replace because it is perfect

Hello Sup Forums

What things you bought that will serve your needs for a long time and you will never regret that you bought that thing ?

replacing stuff after 1 year is shit. Nothing is more satisfying as buying a keyboard that will last for 10 years or a router that will last nearly forever.
Spend money ONCE !

What is allowed:
>Memes
>Small things like Key-puller.
>Specific brands
i cant forbid you anything, everything is allowed

I have this thing..54mbps.
I also have a fiber optic line.

What is a good wireless router that can take advantage of fiber and is budget priced?

Nexus 7 2012, still working but a bit slow.
Nexus 5, still working but battery is a bit short
Nvidia gtx 660, 120fps in dota, cs and wow
Everything is bought day one and still no problems 3 to 4 years later.

>What things you bought that will serve your needs for a long time and you will never regret that you bought that thing ?
Screwdriver

>wireless
>ever getting decent speeds, or reach fiber speeds

There has got to be something better than that..
it costs 4.99$ for crying out loud!

CRT having natural skin colors as opposing IPS screen
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/58501630

>Nexus 7
>Nvidia gtx 660
Exactly the stuff i had in thought.
I will never buy a smartphone thats older as.. hm.. lets say samsung galaxy s5.
I do use lots of apps, customizations, etc. but for my usage there is no fucking difference between a 2014 phone or a 2020 phone.
and im not a person that only uses the smartphone for ancient sms or calls.

>Screwdriver

I will buy my first screwdriver set (im 21) in the next days. should i go for a re branded ifixit kit ?

Audio technology usually. Those things advance in a pace of 0.1% improvement per year. My microphone and earphones won't be easily break unless they break.

Then again even CPUs lately turn to shit in advancements. My 4790K feels like was bought this year. The best alternative is like 2% better max.

I ain't complaining, bit of a poorfag lately.

- wrt54gs router
- G400 mouse
- leatherman supertool
- Canon MF4690
- Sony Z3C (despite not having it anymore)

Winamp

I had this routor, flash a new firmware and get N150 out of it. Was stable as hell and is good for anything under 100mbps

I'll look into that. Thanks senpairama

DOUBLEYOU
ARE
TEE
FIFTY
FOUR
GEE

no bully pls

the one I have is a wgr614v10 the v10 is important the last firmware made for it from netgear enabled the N150 part of the chipset.

I have a wrt54g also but the limited speed is a problem. I tried overclocking but it didn't seem stable

Never had to replace my ThinkPad T420, if I didn't play games it would be my only computer. I've also had my G600 mouse for 4 years now.

BTW I hope you don't have ANY adversary on your network. That router ships with like 8 metasploitable holes in the patched firmware.
> inb4 3rdparty firmware
Fair counter argument. I should say:
If your a normie, be careful on a network who's traffic is routed using the router with the factory firmware in Op's pic because it's like fucking Swiss cheese.
Source: just scan that bitch and you'll see. God forbidden taleadvantage of its Nas features. Oh god.

After 10 years mine is still running strong

And fucking vulnerable. Jesus Christ.

this baby. amazing router. Merlin firmware is even better than the WRT crap.

My FT02 case. I had it for 6 years, and its hosting my 3rd PC build.

TP Link Archer C3150 is an amazing router, the one OP posted.

or the one OP posted*

The other day I walked past a dumpster and there was a router that looked exactly like a WRT54G, which is considered to be one of the best home routers ever made

Bought it home only to find out it was a WRK54G, possibly Linksys' shittiest router ever

Still use it though, it works like a charm.

when your internet is literally garbage

Noctua industrial fans

>industrial fans

- Panaflo
- Sunon
- Sanyo Denki

Noctua is quality ricer brand

there is nothing i will never replace, you know i like my updates, why somebody ever wouldn´t replace something just because " it works" is beyond me....
cmon guys you are on Sup Forums dont you like tinkering ? on second thought there actually is!
my mouse and keyboard (logitech g400 and ibm m)

Nah I have 100Mbps down, I use that router for testing purposes

i7 4790k
Best CPU ever made

My thinkpad r52
Been running strong since 2004

Wera or wiha. Lindy if your cheap

My computer speakers.

Bought them about 10yrs ago for $30 and they've survived my constant blasting and are still going strong. Pretty good quality sound for an apartment too.

I've had my Logitech G500 for like 6 years now. I've had to open it up and remove corrosion from the clicking mechanism, but after that it's still perfect.

Seconded, wera are the business

I have a gerber multitool I bought eight years ago and it's still serving me well, weekly if not daily use. And I'd have a victorinox that would be nearly fifteen years old if I hadn't left my bag on the train last month :(

I have that router OP. I have the wrt1900ACS version though.

GTX 760
Desk that cost 2k from 1978 that stll has no issues
Gigabyte Z77D3H Mobo that cost 100 bucks and has survived multiple power surges and has only ever needed a single cmos reset

intellimouse 1.1a stole this fucker from school like 10 years back