I'm starting to want it the more I look at it. What lagdroid features would I be missing out on?

I'm starting to want it the more I look at it. What lagdroid features would I be missing out on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong board
Also iPhones lag very hard now especially compared to onplus android smartphones.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Specs of a 6+. and you're phone will be gimped to death in no time.

I had it. It's a good phone.

Key word, phone. It works fine for calls, text and social shit and that's about it really. iOS is limited in what you can do with it, but in all honesty a 4 inch screen you're not doing a shit ton of productity.

I have some android apps that aren't available for iOS due to either hardware limits or app store BS.

Battery life was decent. I could get a day on a charge and it topped up quick because it's a small battery. It's a 5s with newer internals, the design of the phone itself is decent, but the sides cut into your hand when you type a lot. I prefer plastic phones I'm finding, easier on the hands.

I feel iOS and Android each have their strengths and weaknesses, it really depends what you do with a phone. Android for me is a better fit. Plus I hate having an expensive phone. I always end up returning them because my $200 moto g does all I need it to.

Get it if you can afford it, if you don't like it just return it. Apple online store is decent about returning a product.

Don't look at lists of features you don't know about, care about, or use. Make a list of things you actually do with your phone and then make sure the SE would be able to do those things too.

I though iOS had a more expansive app store than Android. What are some that you use on Android that aren't on iOS?

I got one because I've always preferred the design of the 5/5s to the 6. It lacks some of the features of the 6/6s namely 3D touch and Touch ID is slower. Battery life is pretty good and iOS10 is great.

-Clover for 4 chan
-OBD scanner for my car (requires Bluetooth data transfer and iOS doesn't allow this)
-Root for blocking ads system wide

And then last thing I like having is an SD card slot.

There's other things I like with Android as well over iOS, the spell check on Google keyboard seems to work better. iOS will just keep correcting shit on me even though I changed it like 4 times. And I like the custom launcher stuff, I like to have a clean homescreen. I find iOS too busy.

This is solid advice user.

This is accurate. The 6s battery life is actually pretty bad compared to the SE. I had the 6s as well and returned it. I couldn't get to 3pm without needing a top up. I'm using a Moto G play now and it's doing all I need more the adequately. But I did like the SE for what it is, the size was great for pocketing quickly.

"it really depends what you do with a phone"

This is one of the first things they teach you when you go into a tech field. You can't bash someone for using something if it fits what they need ya know?

pic not related

Very true. Need to be subjective when helping people decide. I always try to give them all the facts and let them decide for themselves.

I've had two iPhones and countless android phones now and I'm getting the SE at the end of the month.

Main selling points 4" screen and good camera

Main disadvantage compared to android, and this may be specific to me but having chat bubbles from Facebook messenger app is pretty convenient.

Well the lag for starters.
Android phones are just as useless in half the time, let's not kid ourselves here.
Yeah I care a lot about Geekbench scores when the Android keyboard IME stalls for 3+ seconds every day, Google Play services keeps chugging the battery, and apps are poorly optimized because Pajeet developers can't code Java properly.

the biggest for me out of android was the 1080p screen and removeable sd card. im not a programmer and use my phone for basic shit and the SE was great for that. it's a supercharged 5S really.

Anyone go from an amoled screen to the ips of the iphone? Any regrets?

went from an AMOLED on my last android to the LCD on the Nexus 5X. Like it a lot, way more natural to look at.

A lot. I made 3 girls change to android (two broke their iphones and I lent them my old android phones and the third I just pestered). Once you get over the lack of stupidproof, the possibilities open up

Lagdroids are useless if you are retarded and pay $150 for a chink phone. AKA half the people on this board.

I switch between an iPhone 6 and a rooted Galaxy S5 and the biggest iOS gross I have are the notifications suck compared to Android, lack of Clover, lack of system wide back button, no WebM in the browser, can't easily download files in the browser, and that's not even going into the things root makes possible like XPosed, system wide ad blocking, etc.
iPhone is good but so is Android. My suggestion is get the SE, play with it until you get tired then go back to Android, wash rinse repeat.

Is there really any reason to get this over a 5S, performance-wise?

Yes. I have an SE for my personal phone and a 5S for my work phone. 5S is definitely starting to get long in the tooth. But both last me all day and then some (SE could probably go for 2 days, but I charge it every night). 5S has app redraws more often obviously because of lesser RAM. Kind of sluggish opening some "bigger" apps. SE is perfect phone IMO. I hate big phones and this thing absolutely fucking flies.

It's leaps and bounds quicker. The 2gb ram alone is better. The processor is a lot quicker and seems more efficient. Lasts longer per charge I found compared to my 5s that I had bought new.

I have it, it's pretty alright. It's only my second smart phone after the iPhone4. Screen size is a bit limiting, battery life is very good. My biggest problem is the changes to imessage they made in iOS10. I can't get used to it and keep making typos.

That and it's a bloated UI mess on that small screen. One of the reasons I returned mine, iOS 9 was fine with how it handled iMessage. Normie shit ruined it really.

Switched to SE from Android and the only thing I miss is waterproofing.

It generally depends a lot on what you do with your phone, if you spend hours on ricing or love phablets, you'll miss a lot more.

It's noticeable faster from what I saw, also lasts much longer and the camera is a lot better too.

I just purchased a refurbished 6s (no scratches or marks) looks and feels brand new. And the battery life has been great. I can go a day or 2 without charging. I honestly was worried about the battery life according to things I read but its holding up a lot more than I thought it would. Haven't had the SE to compare it too. Im sure the SE is better since its more compact but you gotta sacrifice screen size then.