Go to lecture

>go to lecture
>everyone has a macbook
Why though?

sane people don't take Sup Forums shitposting seriously

because they are better than you faggot

Not in my uni.

You picked the wrong degree/major, friend.

How is arts/psychology treating you?

>Going to lectures
here is your problem.

maybe you shouldn't have gone to AnalU

Ask for your money back. Any """"""""university"""""""" desperate enough to admit students that dumb is incapable of providing education.

>humanities

Doing biological sciences. Everyone has a macbook.

Is this a photoshoped white girl?

>Go to university
>Everyone has Macbooks or Surfaces

Al least the profs use linux.

deep education discounts which put them in their classrooms since they were small children.

My ass, the only discount you get with Macs is a free pair of Beats.

Wondering this too. She looks weird to me too but I have no idea why.

>WAAAH why are people able to afford better things than I can!

god what i'd to to see the tiny pink stripe between her legs drip with me love juice

photo is heavily retouched but blacks from horn of africa fall under the category "caucasian" too due to their caucasoid skulls and facial structure.

So if you find a pretty girl in somalia she'll look like a pretty white girl but with a brown skin.

lol wtf dude

Work your way into bio-engineering. I'm looking at a six figure, flexible hours salary within the next two years. Working on flexible ALD printed bio-sensors.

Normies. They're literally soulless husks.

dont fucking say you wouldn't

>Why
Usually fewer problems with drivers for the laptop hardware itself.

And it does run Free Software very nicely even if there are non-Free parts.

The discount is shit. Department store normie goose chasing is where the real deals are at.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell
waah why does Nvidia make super powerful expensive GPUs!

waah why does Apple make great laptops and phones!

waah why is Windows so much better than my obscure hipster OS that crashes every 10 seconds!

She still got the nappy hair

Wanna tell me more? Seems interesting

He's right. They're selling Macbook pros for like 700-800, which is a steal.

the way you wrote that sounded really autistic though

>great laptops and phones
Gr8 b8 m8

1) Apple offers student discounts
2) Normies like to fit in

It's the Honda Civic of computers. It matter how good it actually is, it can get by on memes alone, and is frequently recommended for people who don't know shit about computers

Due to the lowering of admission standards of higher education. It's in a massive bubble right now, and there are a lot of low-IQ idiots (i.e. Apple's primary customer) being funneled through the system.

In this light, it shouldn't surprise you that they choose the an garbage overpriced underpowered restricted Facebook-machine as their computer.

Whenever I see a Macbook owner, I always think, "aww, how sad, the Normie can't install Linux." right before I toss their resume into the garbage.

>go to Comp Sci lecture
>everyone has gamer laptops

Fuck, I can understand Macbooks & Thinkpads, they're productive machines for programming, but these gamer laptops are fucking stupid

>Due to the lowering of admission standards of higher education. It's in a massive bubble right now

Affirmative Action and quotas are fucking up your 'Merican education systems.

You're basically catering to the lowest common denominators while you let your smart kids waste away and rot.

Was it your Bush or Clinton that said "no child left behind?" which means "All american children need to be as equally dumb as the niggers, so everyone can feel equal."

Meanwhile, our kids are learning Calculus by High School...

enjoy your remainging years as a superpower 'Merica

virtue signaling.

people want to be as much part of the in group as possible. its obviously deep rooted in biology and psychology but ya if you're around people you like you'll try to be as much like them. thats why stacies dress the same, chads dress and act teh same, normies always hvae macbooks and do virtue signaling on there.

if you're like me and don't do any of it well its essentially social suicide at this rate i probably wont even find a sexual mate.

shes devine

Lectures I've had had too much writing from formulas to structures to use a laptop.

>Meanwhile, our kids are learning Calculus by High School...
Americans don't do that?

There are plenty of classes that separate the untouchables from the rest.

>Americans don't do that?

They have to go the AP route...unless something changed and Calculus is HS standard math now?

In my school, it was an elective course. Anything after Trig was not required to graduate.

Admittedly it's not required here either, but everyone who's not retarded that I know took learned calculus

Bleach it like michael jackson did and talk to me again

eyy don't see many biologists on here.

Good luck with your degree, and good luck getting a job afterwards. I got my undergrad BSc in Biology and now work as a software developer.

maybe they aspire to work at nasa

i didnt take my laptop to class and i dont take mine out at a meeting unless im presenting maybe so that makes me some kind of weirdo

That's my waifu.

>go to lectures
>Prof are Sup Forums in human form
Prof spent half the class today making fun of how long GNU's version of ls is and wanking it to plan9

Fun class though

I'd eat her ass like a Thanksgiving dinner, but her face is uncanny valley status.

My buddy's girl when she was in college was required to have a macbook for her journalism classes.

She works in a completely unrelated field.

me today
>go to first lab for a computer hardware course
>he tells us to boot up on linux (everyone was windows) and grab the teacher's notes from the directory he showed
>says "open up the terminal" and get them
>everyone starts panicking
>everyone is lost and can't figure it out

i bet this actually happened

she look like she crawl outta my tv and bout to murder me or some shit. like her face is permanently pixelated, & I'm the only one here goin "nigga anyone else see that?!?!" right before I get stabbed & shiet.

it did today, just came back from that lab. I could tell the teacher was really disappointed