/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/yjefff.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why would I try to interview with a dead site? What.cd?

why not? you're sure to get in.

so am I right in thinking that the only way to build buffer other than permaseeding very slowly on your home connection is either with a seedbox or by uploading your own rips

>bonus point systems can be abused by limiting your upload speeds to near zero!
Why the fuck would someone limit upload speeds if they're trying to acquire buffer?

how does that cuck them?

All the power users actually worth anything to the site would vacate APOOLOO immediately

Yup, unless your home connection is amazing.

Makes sense, thanks.

Im still confused. I have over 16tb of bluray movies I personally ripped and I thought that would help me get on the special snowflake trackers. No one will give me the time of day. I just want to trade for some tv shows and documentaries, stuff I can't find.

We already told you. Request and staff picks.

No ones need your retarded bloated shit.

ok thanks

how often are the staff picks on pth

>it's another "dumb ledditor won't stop posting even after having his question answered 425 times and continuously being blown the FUCK out for his stupidity" episode

What are you looking for specifically?

Yeah, I think there's a couple of people re-uploading their old CD collections with new rips. Best uploader I've found so far is that guy who posts the japanese CD editions with proper artwork scans and tags. /based/ as fuck.

I'm PU on both and I like APL more desu senpai

i swear these 'personal collection' sizes are getting bigger every day

Why? I'm genuinely curious.

What is this?

Why does this disgusting Samberg picture keep getting posted?

I was so happy when i found my favorite user on P*H with different name.

I think it's the same pathetic shitposter as the guy who meme arrows everything

because it's a dank meme

haHAA

My friend has over 500 Blu-ray disks he buys all the time. I just started ripping everything I wanted and it just grew.

The selection of music I like is actually broader on APL and I get more upload daily by seeding almost the same number of torrents from my seedbox.

What selection?

>>I get more upload daily
>caring about upload credit on ratioless tracker
To each their own i suppose.

APL is ratioless?

what section of music is that?

You criticize reddit for being a dumb hivemind yet you hardly ever see a post on Sup Forums dissenting from the anti-reddit circlejerk. Really makes me think. :^)

If youre part of top 95%.

it's a meme, friend!

I am indeed /setforlyfe/ on APL and I can snatch stuff whenever I want, but more daily upload means that the tracker is more active. OTOH I see more and more 010 torrents on PTH.

We all got so much easy buffer it might as well be ratioless.

PassingTheEarphone is getting more music with twice less users every single day. Lets also not forget that there is almost no V2 on the site.

pth staff detected

How do I join APL? sounds more /comfy/ than PTH. I haven't been able to upload anything yet

there's an (unlimited) invite thread on jpopsuki

I honestly don't even know at this point. Invites I guess? They seem pretty easy to come by, I'm not sure if they still do interviews.

There's also a #recruitment channel on their IRC

Ask your friends. All members got lots of invites.

Are they currently interviewing?

news pls

www.bbc.co.uk

>www.bbc.co.uk

Not long till MAGA starts.

>sli.mg is down and not coming back
>have to reupload album artwork for nearly 300 releases

does anyone know what's going on with vincent canfield/gexcolo? The cock li mail certificate expired and I have all my torrent trackers emails with him. And he hasn't responded on twitter since jan 1

Who?????

he got ulbricht'd

I think so. Keep in mind that it'll take you a little longer to reach /setforlyfe/ status now because you missed the initial freeleech.

where does it say not cumming back

i missed something in the past month or the trend is still pajeet vs furry?

ok cool. did you manage to do this with a seedbox or home connection?

why are you still here? weren't you told to go back?

Sli.mg twitter and reddit accounts are gone and the admin hasn't responded to his emails. I think it's safe to say it's dead.

no? why

a.pomf.cat/yjefff.mp4

I use a seedbox because my home connection is nearly dial-up tier.

what that mean?

ok well i'm going to sign up with lavabit then

alright. would it still be worth going for it anyway if i'm on a home connection?

>says "everything is fine" like 20 times
>"lost" his gpg key
>lawyer stuff

he's about to get blown the FUCK out I'm afraid

10GB is 50th percentile on jpopsuki?

>it's been almost a week on PTH and my client still hasn't uploaded a single byte

dumb frogposter

Depends on how good your home connection is. Until APL starts their bonus points system, you'll be competing on both trackers against seedboxes like it used to be on WCD.

kek use appropriate image host next time -> imgur.com

>he fell for the whatcĂșck meme

>010
>010
>010
>020
>010
>010
>010
>010

What does this mean?

>He didnt join in the first wave where everyone got TBs of upload.

Snatches/Seeders/Leechers

Wow what a KEK I am, amirite

cuck not KEK

>Wow what a KEK I am, amirite
Wait till the next FL, problem solved.

>tfw you fall for the sli.mg meme

Probably got v&.

Time to change your emails to someplace else.

Yeah, and how often are those on PTH?

F

What's Lavabit?

I see that many WCD torrents have been modified instead of reuploading them untouched. I don't have the patience to go and rename folders from "Artist - Year - Name" to "Artist - Name (Year) [FLAC]", or other trivial changes like that, just to join a dead swarm.

>Yeah, and how often are those on PTH?
How can anyone know that when the tracker is so new?

>I see that many WCD torrents have been modified instead of reuploading them untouched
No point carrying on the same bad practises.

I can tell you this: if pth staff don't release the FREELEECH soon so ALL user has advantage, their tracker will die and everyone wil join APOLLO

>mfw The_Donald's top image posts are now dead

they're aping what in every possible way, so my guess is that the next freeleach will be next year

F?

Lavabit was Edward Snowden's email provider. Lavabit owner refused to hand over Snowden's email to the US GOV and closed the service/company instead

No one downloads from aPooLoo either.

Is there like a chart or comparison table of seedbox/VPS services?

Yes but they suck. Tell us what your budget is and what you're after and we can advise you.

>s there like a chart or comparison table of seedbox/VPS services?

Just get one from Seedhost.

Feral still not got a website? Why is everyone so incompetent?

>all this broken english

I seriously hope this is ironic curry posting

The feral guy literally rm -rf'ed his own company. Can't make that shit up

Why does pth assume I kept a record of my what.cd account? Did anyone else? Is that normal?

$5-$10/month would be fine, I'm just after a standard cheap seedbox or VPS which has decent enough bandwidth and 50-100GB of storage to be able to maintain a decent enough buffer

For pirate pros. Yes.
Yeah, but full time staff and they still have no webstore? I mean WTF?????

Go with seedhost then. Most low cost providers like seed st cuck you, and you can't seed shit on them. With seedhost you can actually do 250 MiB/s even on the cheapest slots.

Looks fine, thanks

Who would ever use Feral again? :^)