redpill me

lurk more

USENET and FTP

>Taunts people for torrenting
>Doesn't provide an alternative
Legit 10/10 m8

>he's a jojofaggot

I use torrents only on my seedbox

I got a lot of ebooks from Sup Forums back when we had our little FTP server. Remember that? What happened to it?

Anyways... I rarely torrent, but when I do I use private trackers. Although I don't "copy" anything that's dangerous.

Only ebooks or something like that for KNOWLEDGE and fuel units. Why? Because I used to pay for them until I realized they were scams. Especially at university. This fucking bullshit costs HUNDREDS of dollars and they "update" it as in randomize the questions so you have to buy the new one to pass your class. Fuck them. The fucking niggers. I'm all for paying for shit, but not when you're a fucking scamming kike cunt. Then I'll just steal it.

Now what they've started doing was giving you online access codes... Fucking jews. Thank God I made it out in time. This on top of all the SJW liberal shit is just amazing. I don't know how any of you survive these days. Especially since computer science is easily cuckable since it's full of numales that let you walk over them.

>Muh super cool secret club
This guy.

>online access codes
explain

what usenet provider?

have you never been to uni?

XDCC filesharing retard

>TFW shipping my friend the latest game of thrones episode one floppy at a time
Payfags, when will they learn?

And why is that better?

that's a lot of floppys

I do everything on plaintext tftp myself

no encryption and no authentication. what could possibly go wrong

>server is fucking slow
or
>server drops connection all the time
or
>file not available at all

>to stupid to subscribe to their mailing list for the password
dude.

SSL based peer to peer

>no blocking or throttling of torrents
>no letters from ISP ever

The only downside to torrenting these days is the government keeps blocking sites so new proxies have to be used. Also there seems to be less stuff seeded than in the past, unless you're looking for something that only recently came out. I guess fewer people use it these days.

isn't ssl only your connection to the server and p2p is unencrypted?

>Joining a faggy private tracker that requires you to seed 24/7
>When you can just download it and not give up anymore of your precious bandwidth

Kek

I just use pia and torrent whatever the fuck i want. My problem is often content is not available and i know it will be worse with the obscure shit you are on

This. I'm not going to waste 6 days of my life sucking dick for a good tracker. Torrents are EZ