30% of junior developers have started programming less than 6 monts ago

>30% of junior developers have started programming less than 6 monts ago

>Achtung! OP is a faggot!

no u

Really? How do I get a job then? Every junior job asks for a bunch of shit that I don't know. Where do you find these jobs?

>bootcamp

Kekekekek

wtf is a __junior__ programmer, not someone who's started in the last 6-12 months?

git gud

>Attest 4 years of college, only 6 months of practical experience.

This is why interviewing for junior positions is so painful.

"junior"

>while no one else in the country can find employment
>in software engineering

what reality does this person live in?

Dumbasses of her calibre don't get call backs. We're very rarely interested in the baggage of training someone for 2 years until they're marketable.

That was in 2013. You're right that the bottom line is too salty.

Virtue signalling to investors / grandstanding PR. It's better than hiring niggers. While women can't code, they can still write documentation, fix formatting and such.

Much easier than finding a black guy who rejected the hood and can actually code - they do exist, but are kinda rare, so in market demand.

>tfw black guy
>tfw semi-marketable
>tfw no 3.0 gpa
>tfw no callbacks

Why do I even try tbqh

Probably because you are shit and but assume the interviewer turned you down because he is racist. Trying getting good.

It gets worse, if we ignore outright racist pricks:
>kinda in demand as a token zoo animal by libtards in SV
>normal companies outside of SV wont hire me because they're scared of race baiters

Liberal enablers of racebaiting are not exactly helping here.

Don't put down your GPA.

My black friend gets programming jobs all the time. But he also knows how to program and doesnt apeak ebonics and acts like a well adjusted white person.

I'd do everything I can to avoid hiring a black or female because we all know they are walking lawsuits.

>all the time

If he can't hold a job, sounds more like a troublemaker who's skilled at fooling HR.

A lot of my friends are never happy and change jobs a lot. But when you first start out you can get a 15k raise every new job you go to. I make also twice as much as i did from my last job. Its more reliable than waiting on getting a raise

>cherry picking
>confirmation bias
>correlation implying causation
>mountains out of molehills

yep it's a Sup Forumstard alright

>implying you have to code since 6 to be a codemonkey

>cherry picking
>correlation implies causation
You're just throwing buzzwords at the wall and seeing what sticks, aren't you?

You can't both accuse someone of both these things. If they're cherry picking, they don't have a big enough dataset/haven't engage in rigorous enough analysis to make a claim. If they're saying correlation implies causation, then they do have a large enough dataset, and have used statistical analysis, but nevertheless still can't make the claim, generally due to confounding.