/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Most purchases made after 19 January will get delayed or may not get shipped until 2 or even 4 Feb (depending on the store) because of the Chinese New Year, as most shipping companies will be closed for the holiday.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user reviews a handheld NES bootleg console • For the user wanting the pull the trigger on the Bluedio T2s these guys have owned it • user got some $5 vinyl wrap for his car • user got his Xiaomi Hybrid Pros and reviews them • Redmi Note 4 announced in India • user receives good luck wishes from this seller • Another user with Hybrid Pros • user tries out the Ugreen Micro USB cable • The wait is making this user anxious • user got his Smartwatch can't figure out how to change the language Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_587653.html
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_168282.html
banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html
indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html
ebay.com/itm/112241602870?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366740.html
kickstarter.com/projects/1476582136/think-ink-pens-fidget-for-focus
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Tokyo-Ghoul-Rize-Kamishiro-COS-Wig-Rize-Kamishiro-Cosplay-Wig-Hair-Free-Wig-Cap/32452053740.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the Lenovo ZUK Z2 a good phone? Indians on Youtube says its' fantastic. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one right now for like $185 for black version Any red flags I should know about?

Can someone recommend me a chink upgrade to my old AKG K701? Preferably something that's less than 200$ but sounds like the Sennheiser HD 800

Will xiaomi make a MiMax 2?

is it fine to buy chinese phones on ebay? aliexpress is constantly shilled, is that just because its generally cheaper?

Best OP pic, best general

>order tea and tea set
>order mahjong
>order ranma style shirt
I-i-i am turning into a chink?!?

What did I get today /csg/???

Banggood is even cheaper also free shipping

It's a fidget dodecahedron!!! gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_587653.html

I'm gonna describe every single side of this but that's gonna be such a long post I'll make a separate post for it. Overall it's really well made, everything works exactly as it's designed to, and the variety is stunning. My only complaint is its size makes one-handed fidgeting sometimes a big problematic.

Xiaomi hi-fi headphones
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_168282.html

i just realised something
>early days of Sup Forums
>all the memes about fingerboxes
>fast forward to 2016/17
>we're all buying boxes you play with using your fingers
really makes u think...

holy autismos batman

White ZUK Z2 is back in stock at banggood, get it for $161 with the coupon ZUKZ2500 (black version is $171)
banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html

I'll just greentext everything.
>worry stone
Just like the regular fidget cube, this is more so you can put it flat on a desk.
>three wheels
No tactile gimmicks from these, they spin freely.
>rubber faces
There are 2 sides with rubber faces, one with 3 small ones and one with a big one. They all act the same, you can flick 'em. Meh.
>power switch
Very tactile and clicky. I like it.
>blue button
Rubbery feel to it, clicks good.
>loop
For hanging on things I guess.
>3 sliders
Each slider has a slightly different resistance. I don't know if that's by design or by quality control mistake but I like it. They're silent.
>magic fingers
Feels good man.
>4 buttons
Different kind of click than all the other clicky things on the cube and I like that.
>joystick
Clicks in very slightly, again I'm not sure if this is by design or poor QC. It has a lot more room to move than the joystick on the antsy labs fidget cube. Nice.
>clicky wheel
You can click it in and turn it which produces a sound and tactile feel. Way better than the shitty disk on the fidget cube.

The only advantages the original fidget cube has over this is I like the bigger size switch and the ball bearing, plus it's smaller and easier to fidget with one-handed.

Overall breddy good. Have some engrish.

My first time using Willmyphonework... Am I using it wrong or does this phone basically work on every service just spotty on some service's 4G?

Yes I'm an idiot.

What's your service? willmyphonework isn't always 100% accurate

>Holy Crystal decompression magic cube
>full of 12 small trivial organs
toppu kekku

Dragon dildos and a faux fox butt plug

that chringrish sounds like something out of GitS

Metro PCS. I Might go to T Mobile or something else affordable in the future but for now, that.

how does this do against the Redmi 4 Pro? I doubt it could beat it battery life but what about gaming?

Are the Intellimouse in Aliexpress real?
I've been using one for the last 10 years but it's a bit broken, and the paint is dissapearing

Anyone buy chink safety razors from Ali?
All the [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler] recommended sites seem to be resellling chink shit

Should work just fine then, only LTE band missing is B12, but that's not their main LTE band anyway

Still waiting for them to put LEDs inside.

REMINDER: Xiaomi is still unreliable trash

indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html

t. zuk shill

Who said anything about Zuk?

What the fuck

did the coin dude die

There were several people who bought safety razors from aliexpress in previous threads, and said that they were decent. The majority of them also come with a shit ton of blades (most of them dorco branded) which are also pretty good from what I hear.

Razor blades are easy as fuck to manufacture. I wouldn't be surprised if there are only a handful of factories in China making them and everybody just rebrands the same shit.

Blades have been wiped in ass and then dipped in AIDS user

I can finnaly weight my drugs.

that's pretty hot

The bottle must surely weight fucking nothing amirite

But link pls

ebay.com/itm/112241602870?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

it has great price/performance, but the build quality is shit
they use rubbery plastics and cheap glass

>not weighing your drugs up to 1/1000th of a gram
can/did you calibrate?

yep

I dont need to weight it so precisely right

gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366740.html

>Xiaomi Transformer
>Turns into a Mi Pad
>CHAMPAGNE GOLD

Soon there will be real Xiaomi (killer) robots.

Sounds pretty decent. I have one on the way, and currently have one of the normal 6 sided ones. It's a bit small for me, and it definitely feels cheap. This one sounds like it might be an upgrade.

>not supporting the fidget pen

kickstarter.com/projects/1476582136/think-ink-pens-fidget-for-focus

I actually seen this too, but it just looks significantly less fun to me.

That pen is so gay that anybody who uses it will be outed as a homosexual whether they want to or not, leaving them open to hate crimes.

same can be said for fidget cubes

Fucking retards

It would have been funnier to put a bottle of abilify on the scale :^)

Can I buy a qt3.14 wife/loveslave there?

I literally got a girl to give me a full handjob by telling her about the fidget cube. Nice try.

>get chigchonged
>it's a man

A wife (male) would be superior though.

Which chinkphone has the best battery life?

I believe Oukitel k10000 has 10000mAh and is king for 2 years now. Do we have a successor yet?

What chink SD cards are worth now?

Toahol Oceans are the same price as most big breands now, yes?

I saw monkey card 1 month ago in /csg/, is that one cheap and good? What was name of it?

If I order something today, will it ship?

>Iphone is in the article too
>Only Xiaomi is to blame

Maaaybe it is as a QC issue as some batches of batteries are bad? Maybe the phones were raped hard with recharge cycles? Who knows

i can tell you my Mi5 still hasn't blown up

Sandisks are cheaper now. We meme'd chink SD cards too hard.

not until february

The person posting that link repeatedly is retarded. The phones are exploding because people are putting them in their back pocket then fucking falling off their bike and puncturing the battery by breaking the phone.

This isn't a design flaw, it's a fucking fact of physics when you have a fragile battery in a thin phone getting physically damaged. Any phone will explode if you hit it with a hammer enough.

>Any phone will explode if you hit it with a hammer enough
Not the iphone. It's indestructable

My package's last update is "Preparing to Dispatch (Country: XX) - for OM PLUS only", does this mean that the package is going to be stuck in china through the chinese new year or its gonna go through?

That's a powerbank with a screen

Any battery has the potential blowing up in right conditions.

The iPhone incident happened after he crashed his bike. Back pocket incidents are resulted by sitting on phone, bending it and shorting the battery.

I'm pretty sure most of the exploding while charging is using non-OEM ones especially the fast charge ones.4

People won't just admit their stupidity.

The damage is definitely less in an iPhone because they use small 1400-2500mah batteries as opposed to Xiaomi using 3000+mah batteries.

Buy from ebay tbqh

You can make a mix of different blades to find what you like, they all cost 1-2 dollars for 5-10 blades
5 blades lasted me 2 months

Do you mean blades or a handle?

You can get a huge sample of them for like 20 bucks. No need for chink shit at that point imo.

No, I mean the iphone cannot be damaged. I've dropped my iphone in toilets full of piss all the time and it doesn't even have a scratch.

Take a lithium battery, any lithium battery, whack it real good with a hammer and tell us what happens.

Weishi or Baili

Then buy your blades locally if you don't want face cancer. IMO, chink blades are fine.

I've also dropped my rn3p in piss and semen have not had it explode. I guess I'm just lucky.

I injected full-blown AIDS into my Mi Max and it's running even better than ever.

yeah i know,just this fag wants to make it seem like the phones have some design flaw like the note7 did. It could happen if someone damages the battery yes, but also by stressing it with fast charge/discharge and dumb shit people do.

There are more than a few occasions where if mi5 is slighly bent or something makes the battery controller glitch out the phone goes into edl (basically it's in coma) and you need to cycle the battery to restore it.
Afaik it is a safety feature to prevent damage.
Getting a Nilkin case stops the phone from bending in pockets n shit

Gotta make the phone sleek and thin to sell ya know? But that has some drawbacks

AIds is less cancerous than MIUI, that's why

how much do analytical balances cost?
I want one just to open and close the window

he ded

I've received so many fucked up orders, probably 60% are wrong.
Others in transit took over a week to ship
Tracking updated on one order, says it was delivered to the wrong house, not even in the area code.

What the fuck China
All these bad experiences are pushing me away from AliExpress
I've never had a fucked up taobao order, though I've only ordered a few times. Is there a higher standard there or something?

No lesser known brands are good now?
Shame.

Does the new year mean that packages already in logistics systems will also be affected?

Out of 26 orders I've received so far, I've only had one wrong item shipped, with a few shit tier quality items here and there. Far from the majority. What are you buying?

>a chink one?
a good one
well over $100

urtheral play things

flash memory is pretty much as cheap as it can get right now, short of obvious scam tier

Has anyone else just received a random package from China that you didn't order, but also isn't a case where the seller sent the wrong item?

I got a pair of light-up shoes 4 sizes too small a couple months ago and everything else I had ordered up to that point has arrived so the chinks literally sent me a free gift.

Variety of things
Elf ears
Arduino parts
Velvet earcups
Keychains
Underwear
Weightlifting straps
Fountain pen

I even check reviews and ratings. No idea what the fuck is going on

Should i? Also is there vampire teeth on aliexpress?

Pic

Good to have you back. Your steadfast, autistic devotion to forcing a shit meme has been missed.

>EAT MORE
>Semen
you cant take this seriously

>Arduino parts
What is Sup Forums building with these?

It's becoming less of a factor as power efficiency has gone up, a lot of new phones have smaller batteries but last as long as an Oukitel from efficiency alone.

lmao these fucking scam artists

and it could be even better if they increase the battery size along with new power efficiency technologies but
>hurr it must be thin because le memes and retards

>It's becoming less of a factor as power efficiency has gone up, a lot of new phones have smaller batteries but last as long as an Oukitel from efficiency alone.
Which newer phone do you have in mind?

Should buy a chink glass frame?
If so, where?

yeah I'm interested in this too

any advice on chink fountain pens?

Jinhao's

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Tokyo-Ghoul-Rize-Kamishiro-COS-Wig-Rize-Kamishiro-Cosplay-Wig-Hair-Free-Wig-Cap/32452053740.html

Here you go user, comes with a wig too. Have your lenses added wherever you get your prescription filled.